Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?  (Read 38647 times)
TheDarkVoice

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

I don't think that there is a best bitcoin trading bot. You should learn how to program it by yourself, and then make it as you wish. You will never know what's in someone's else code, untill you can make at least one of your own. Good luck!
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

I don't think there is a good trading bot. My advice is better manual trading than using bot trading. Because it is very risky and I don't believe in bot trading
hazzy

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

From my personal experience ,i think the best BOT is Xchangerate robot-  www.xchangerate.io.  It has some incredible features and the best part is that you never lose your money. Your capital is always preserved

Can you explain how it's preserved ?
So you tell me you can only win ?

The Xchangerate Robot automatically tracks key indicators that reflect the buying and selling attitude of the markets. Chief among these indicators is the Suitability Index through which the Robot selects the best coins to trade at any given time and automatically places trades on them. The Suitability Index and a host of other trade indices combined with an excellent trading strategy ensures that the XchangeRate Robot is able to trade with NO LOSSES.

You can try it out yourself on www.xchangeraterobot.io
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:27:53 PM

but in todays life we have face recognition - which is similar to mattern matching -so i don't understand why this should not be possible on the trading market. Als this patterns which will be defined by TA can be implemend in a system? or? where are here the challenges?
Everything is being automated these days and that is fine and I totally understand that all the patterns can be set by making use of a bot which would apparently make most of the decisions you would have made in all the trades anyway.

Yes, strategies can change so many times, for someone like me, I use multiple strategies on my trading and you can only set one strategy at a time on a bot which makes then incapable of being flexible and except you are cool with that, then they are good.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:01:05 AM

Why should someone offer a bot, if he can use it by himself?
Makes no sense.
Your best bot is between your ears and calls brain.
Some people usually feel a little bit too busy to do it themselves and they believe if they can set the same strategy they would have used in trading in the first place into the bot, the bot can just always do it for them. Honestly, bots can be very effective if you have a good strategy yourself as you would not really need to do much and they do the main work for you most especially for those who may want to day trade.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tarek7988

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

Bitcoin trading bots are softwares which follow certain pre-programmed algorithms in order to analyze the activity on the cryptocurrency markets and trade accordingly in a profitable situation. Trading bots can trade based on predefined rules or can exploit the market inefficiency that occurs between bitcoin exchanges due to the young and growing nature of crpytocurrencies.

Here are three popular trading bots that are available on the bitcoin market.

1. https://cryptotrader.org
2. https://www.haasonline.com
3. http://btcrobot.com/
VelezSarsfield

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:01:16 AM

Makes no sense.

I came here to say exactly the same thing. If there's someone that have a bot that really works, he'll never sell it, because he can make free money by using it.

Also think this possible scenario: suppose that there is a bot that works ok. Everyone starts using it. Eventually it will start to fail because all the people would be doing the same movements.

A different scenario would be a customizable bot for a professional trader. But that's a complete different scenario because you'll have to set a lot of parameters to make it work and monitor it all the time.

So, try to develop your own bot (and never share it) or just trade by yourself.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

Makes no sense.

lol, yeah. bots arent just smart as a human and you cant expect too much of it though there are good if you are a busy person that dont have a time to check the market and do trades or if your just a lazy person then you might need it. yet it is still pretty risky for your money to be managed by a robot because it might still crash and may not respond properly that it can result to a serious loss.
Obviously, bots can never be as smart as humans and they have no emotions or head to think more than what you ask them to do. Sometimes, that can be good and sometimes that can be bad. However, there are some positions you can easily detect and make some decisions based on that bots will not do.

They only know go and come based on what you have asked them to do without the ability to think which is what makes them different.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?

I don't need it, i just do it on my own choice since i am here alone in our room and need to do online jobs everyday to earn more. I have more extra time to control it.
For those like me who really have extra time on their hands, considering bots is just more like laziness when you can just pretty much make the same strategies and decisions on your own.

This does not mean I am against bot if you feel you do not have the time on your hands, they can fall in and keep doing the tricks for you and they can do it well based on how you set them to trade anyway.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:39:05 AM

I saw this thread and figured I would throw in an alternative to the ones suggested. My team and I just released a trading bot we created called Crabby. It's completely free to use and it has some of the most common strategies that are used by traders. It currently only trades on the Poloniex exchange, but we will add more exchanges soon. Although it's an early release, I believe it still has features that people getting into bots for the first time would appreciate.

You can download it at: www.crabby.io. Please also let me know if there are features you would like to see in the next releases.
catfish9000

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

I wonder why Gunbot is not mentioned here recently?

https://www.awesome-gunbot.com/ grew to a community of thousands, and is looking more and more like a complete trading solution: over 30 strategies available (fully customizable), TradingView integration, professional documentation and a great gui.

Gunbot started as a simple tool - but is now far from that. Since the Gunbot XT Edition (v.6.0.1) things are looking bright.

Disclaimer: yes I actually make money with Gunbot doing my trading for me. The bot earned itself back in a month.
It's not set and forget but getting really close to that point.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

hello dear, I think ethereum  coin/token best for trading, if you are lucky. so you will try now if you want.  Roll Eyes
arrowflash

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Hi,

I'm a newbie at crypto day trading and stock trading in general, been at it for two weeks, made a few gains, a few losses. Been doing trading on Bittrex mostly, though I've also used Cryptopia. Guess I'll try asking you guys on this thread instead of creating a new thread.

I've just heard about bots and got interested on the subject... however most of them seem too complicated and have too much features for me (all that market analysis stuff), besides they seem to take away all of the control and fun of trading. The kind of tools and features I'm looking for seems to be far simpler, yet no exchange seems to offer them - so I'd have to resort to some sort of bot.

All I want, at first, is a bot that simply allows me to set both "sell high" and "sell low" order values for cryptos I own - let's say for example I own 5 LTC currently priced at 0.009 BTC each. I'd like to have a bot that would connect to my Bittrex account through API and monitor the LTC rates, then place an immediate sell order of all my LTC in case the price went down to 0.008 BTC (as an obvious stop loss measure), AND also have it simultaneously programmed to place an immediate sell order in case the price went up to 0.010 BTC so I'd make a profit (obviously one order when performed would cancel out the other). Without a bot, using the trading tools on the exchanges themselves I can only do one or the other but not both, unless I missed something. I also could of use a feature where I'd program the bot to buy more of a coin / token in case the price goes down to a set value again, and resell it in case it goes up or down. So, nothing too complex.

I'd like to know if there's a free bot that's able to do what I describe... or in case I'd need to pay for one, which one would be the easiest, most reliable and user friendly for doing what I ask for. CAT and Cryptotrader seem too complicated for something so simple, but I'd be willing to try them and learn them if there's no other option.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

Trading is a game of skills and many bots cannot gather financial information to make an instructive trading decision for a long time. Many of them, make you lose more than profit in a long run.  I think we should focus on developing our skills than waste fund and time depends on bots to make us million in long term.  If you can became a professional traders you may not need bots to trade for you.
branchun77

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

There's no way that I'd be trusting a bot with my hard earned money.
I dont like also a bitcoin trading bot if there's any. It will eventually lose your money and were the same Im afraid my money will lose. I usually use the manual trading as its a safe method if theres any bot Im afraid it wont work.
On the off chance that you are considering settling on the fundamental decision of Mt. Gox's than don't, on the grounds that there are better and significantly more productive decisions out there. These bots keep running on exchanging calculations and influence hypotheses to out of information examination they did from past exchanging information. So there are two things to search for in exchanging bots. To begin with proficient exchanging calculation, which works sufficiently quick to remain up with the market, and second the database it is getting this exchanging data from ought to be rich and efficient. Presently Butter Bot, Crypto Trader and Haas online are some great choices to begin with so you can settle on your decision out of these.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:32:02 PM

I never tried a bot in a trade because I thought what could be a bot based on a mathematical program facing market psychology where all human interaction occurs, sometimes technically theories can not fight market psychology ... and I guess only lazy people who use bots .. if on forex maybe you can just use it because very much I see that use it out there .. but there is no big company or big investor in trade who want to use bot
arrowflash

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

Hi,

I'm a newbie at crypto day trading and stock trading in general, been at it for two weeks, made a few gains, a few losses. Been doing trading on Bittrex mostly, though I've also used Cryptopia. Guess I'll try asking you guys on this thread instead of creating a new thread.

I've just heard about bots and got interested on the subject... however most of them seem too complicated and have too much features for me (all that market analysis stuff), besides they seem to take away all of the control and fun of trading. The kind of tools and features I'm looking for seems to be far simpler, yet no exchange seems to offer them - so I'd have to resort to some sort of bot.

All I want, at first, is a bot that simply allows me to set both "sell high" and "sell low" order values for cryptos I own - let's say for example I own 5 LTC currently priced at 0.009 BTC each. I'd like to have a bot that would connect to my Bittrex account through API and monitor the LTC rates, then place an immediate sell order of all my LTC in case the price went down to 0.008 BTC (as an obvious stop loss measure), AND also have it simultaneously programmed to place an immediate sell order in case the price went up to 0.010 BTC so I'd make a profit (obviously one order when performed would cancel out the other). Without a bot, using the trading tools on the exchanges themselves I can only do one or the other but not both, unless I missed something. I also could of use a feature where I'd program the bot to buy more of a coin / token in case the price goes down to a set value again, and resell it in case it goes up or down. So, nothing too complex.

I'd like to know if there's a free bot that's able to do what I describe... or in case I'd need to pay for one, which one would be the easiest, most reliable and user friendly for doing what I ask for. CAT and Cryptotrader seem too complicated for something so simple, but I'd be willing to try them and learn them if there's no other option.

I've been doing my research and found out that Coinigy (a platform, not a bot) has most of the features I've been looking for and they work well.

It's not free, though. There's a 30-day free trial period and after that you have to pay 15 USD/month. Still looking for some free alternative. Suggestions, please?
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

Hi,

I've been doing my research and found out that Coinigy (a platform, not a bot) has most of the features I've been looking for and they work well.

It's not free, though. There's a 30-day free trial period and after that you have to pay 15 USD/month. Still looking for some free alternative. Suggestions, please?

I was actually thinking of creating a free alternative to Coinigy that would work in parallel with the bot my team is developing (http://crabby.io/). Do you think you would be interested in an application that would do something like that? Also, what features do you like / dislike on Coinigy?
arrowflash

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

Hi,

I was actually thinking of creating a free alternative to Coinigy that would work in parallel with the bot my team is developing (http://crabby.io/). Do you think you would be interested in an application that would do something like that? Also, what features do you like / dislike on Coinigy?

Of course I'd definitely be interested, provided the app is stable and reliable of course. In this field I believe these are the most important things.

Like explained in my previous posts, I started using Coinigy mostly so I could set stop loss orders, since the Exchanges I'm using (Bittrex and Cryptopia) don't have this basic feature built in. Sometimes I also like using Coinigy to send buy orders only when they reach a set value on the Exchange so they won't show up in the Exchange's order book. So these basic features would be a must. More complex semi-auto trading features, such as for example automatically setting a new stop loss value once an asset raises in price up to a set value, would be very desirable.

As for things that could be improved, well, Coinigy charts are fine but Tradingview charts are much better and they're what I actually use to monitor the markets. So it would be nice if the charts were as similar and efficient as Tradingview as possible.

I'd really love to see both your bot and your program offering support for more Exchanges such as Bittrex and Cryptopia since I can't use Poloniex (looks like they banned my ISP or my country's ip range).

Like I said, I'm a newbie and pretty basic user, so with time I'll probably find more things that I like or that I think could use improvement with Coinigy.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

You should not depend in bitcoin trading bot because it is not that good if you are a newbie and it is better if you will just trade by your own. Trading bots are good for people who already now how to make money in the market but they are too busy to do it by their own or manually so they will just make a trading bot or buy a program of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: