Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?  (Read 38644 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

You should not depend in bitcoin trading bot because it is not that good if you are a newbie and it is better if you will just trade by your own. Trading bots are good for people who already now how to make money in the market but they are too busy to do it by their own or manually so they will just make a trading bot or buy a program of it.
Are not bots controlled by humans?
nothing is better than its own prediction, there is a situation that can not be done by the bot.
why take a big risk, get away from the bot and do your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
japaninja

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:06:17 AM

I personally created my own trading bot for bitstamp. Basically what it does is checks the market every 5 minutes for HUGE changes in upward or downward price movements (PUMPS and DUMPS). Once a pump or dump is detected, it will buy or sell automatically. If anyone is interested I can give you the code. It is PHP based and on repo you can check publicly.
noob832

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

Hi,
Fully automatic, works in the cloud, around the clock, with increased reliability and good algorithm.
  • WEX, BITFINEX, BITTREX, POLONIEX and EXMO are supported.
  • The bot works in the cloud. This means that you no longer need to keep the computer on or install the bot yourself in the cloud. The boat works around the clock without stopping. You have access to the settings page for trading options.
  • Improved reliability. Now the random fall of the bot, network or server outages - nothing affects the trading process. The fact is that the bot does not store any important data in memory - it stores them in the database. Thus, you can at any time just stop the bot, start again - and it will continue to work as if nothing had happened.
  • The algorithm of trade is improved. The two trading algorithms are long and short (see below). For long: the bot exposes orders so that, as the price drops, more and more coins are bought. In addition, the bot does not now do a lot of sell warrants - it only makes one order and re-equips it if necessary in such a way as to take into account the average cost of all purchased coins. This means that the more the price has fallen and the more the bot has purchased, the less the price of the fix order will be and the probability of its execution in the shortest possible time.
  • For short, the opposite is true: the bot exposes the sales table for the first currency of the pair, and as orders are executed, it forms and moves one purchase, which is a fix, at a price cheaper than sales, but at the same amount. As a result, the profit is accumulated in the second currency of the pair.
  • Bot is able to trade for any pair.
  • The function of order suspenders works - if the bot has placed purchases, and the rate has gone up further than the double indent of the first step or the indicated pull-up - the bot will move the entire purchase table closer to the LAST price. This function only works if you specify the indent of the first step as a percentage. Also, the setting parameter "indentation brace" should be greater than the indent of the first step
  • The commission is automatically accounted for. You specify a net profit in the settings.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2487988.msg25475002#msg25475002
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

Hi,
Fully automatic, works in the cloud, around the clock, with increased reliability and good algorithm.
  • The bot works in the cloud. This means that you no longer need to keep the computer on or install the bot yourself in the cloud. The boat works around the clock without stopping. You have access to the settings page for trading options.
  • Improved reliability. Now the random fall of the bot, network or server outages - nothing affects the trading process. The fact is that the bot does not store any important data in memory - it stores them in the database. Thus, you can at any time just stop the bot, start again - and it will continue to work as if nothing had happened.
  • The algorithm of trade is improved. The two trading algorithms are long and short (see below). For long: the bot exposes orders so that, as the price drops, more and more coins are bought. In addition, the bot does not now do a lot of sell warrants - it only makes one order and re-equips it if necessary in such a way as to take into account the average cost of all purchased coins. This means that the more the price has fallen and the more the bot has purchased, the less the price of the fix order will be and the probability of its execution in the shortest possible time.
  • For short, the opposite is true: the bot exposes the sales table for the first currency of the pair, and as orders are executed, it forms and moves one purchase, which is a fix, at a price cheaper than sales, but at the same amount. As a result, the profit is accumulated in the second currency of the pair.
  • The function of order suspenders works - if the bot has placed purchases, and the rate has gone up further than the double indent of the first step or the indicated pull-up - the bot will move the entire purchase table closer to the LAST price. This function only works if you specify the indent of the first step as a percentage. Also, the setting parameter "indentation brace" should be greater than the indent of the first step
  • The commission is automatically accounted for. You specify a net profit in the settings.

why do you sell it and not earn it yourself
noob832

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

Hi,

why do you sell it and not earn it yourself
I earn ... But the bot can process up to 1000 connections. Why not earn more? Grin The bot does not use secret strategies (what strategy can this be in this market?), It uses a conservative and safe strategy and it can be included and dealt with by something else.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

You should not depend in bitcoin trading bot because it is not that good if you are a newbie and it is better if you will just trade by your own. Trading bots are good for people who already now how to make money in the market but they are too busy to do it by their own or manually so they will just make a trading bot or buy a program of it.
Are not bots controlled by humans?
nothing is better than its own prediction, there is a situation that can not be done by the bot.
why take a big risk, get away from the bot and do your experience.

I never use trading bots and I tell my friends not to use it. They're not trusted and they make you earn money randomly in case of a coinsidence. That's all really. Never rely on them to incresae your capital on them.
evolution10

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

I use bitraptor which earned me a 218% with emc2 last week.
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:00 AM

anyone using bots?
 please refer one
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

anyone using bots?
 please refer one

there's a lot of bots out there. gunbot, zenbot, gecko, and etc. i can't really tell which one is good because I'm not using them. so you should try it by yourself. use paper trading to test their performance ( i don't know if every bot support it though)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?

all bad because trading using bots still fail and suffered losses that make the bot not maximized to determine buy and sell and with bots also can not predict the price that will happen. so it's best not to use bots.
cryoser

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

all bad because trading using bots still fail and suffered losses that make the bot not maximized to determine buy and sell and with bots also can not predict the price that will happen. so it's best not to use bots.

Can`t agree

Majority of volume caused by bots in every market - crypto, stocks, commodities, futures, indexes. Bot is human algorithm programmed. The only way i can afford to agree with you that manually you can adjust your algo on the go and get more profit or less loss.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

It is as if some people are trying to promote walking against cars Cheesy Cheesy

Best not to use bots? Cheesy Cheesy

Man... you just have no clue what you're speaking of. Only if you knew the biggest traders in the world do not enter their orders for each and every trade in the market but let their algorithm work for them. Try to have a guess on have many times you have actually traded coins with a computer and not a human being... you'd be surprised!

Japs2013

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

I'm using Profittrailer bot, it's a paid bot but I managed to recover the costs within a week even with a relatively small budget. Nice feature is that the bot sends you notifications on Telegram for every sale.
I wrote a small article about this bot, see my footer link Smiley

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

I have read an article before about trading bot and there are so many of them but others say that nothing is good. BTCROBOT, gekko, CRYPTOTRADER, zenbot, tradewave and haasbot are the trading bots that are familiar to some people. I heard that btcrobot is the first created trading bot. In addition, Haasbot is somewhat popular among cryptocurrency enthusiasts because this is known as the best trading bot. I search on google about trading bots and I pasted here the link in order for you to have enough knowledge about it. Fighting!
Link: https://themerkle.com/top-6-bitcoin-trading-bots/
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

save yourself from the headache, dont use trading bot. they are profitable it there is and uptrend, if its a bear market you will lose
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

Make a bot by yourself. It's not a brainer to use api of the exchanges.
evestincrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:47:01 PM

Hello 👋

We're proud to announce a new Crypto Robot that will be launched in February 2018.

We've been building successful algos for FIAT exchange markets since 2015 with more than $2,500,000 (3rd party verified proof) traded with our algos.

Early beta testers required for our new Crypto robot https://www.evestincrypto.com

https://www.evestincrypto.com/s/BTC-video-1.gif
jilipollo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Hi all,

Just an advice based on my experience before you choose to purchase this bot.

You really want to watch out with ARBI BOT before taking your decision!!!

Don't buy it if you are planning to run it on a non x86 architecture. (Raspberry pi in my case)

@BZ Co, lovely creator of the bot, is gonna tell you to f... off if you purchased it without knowing this point. Everybody knows nobody runs bots on Raspberry, that's well-known...

You will have no help to set it up when you will be asking
Then, if by chance she deign to answer you again, she is gonna start to swear on you that you are "so dumb", it was obvious it won't work. That she has "no tolerence to dickheads" and she will start swearing on you.
She will never ever take a look on your issue and just say that you "waste her (precious) time" (I admit it might be important to do so as the last version released is bugged as hell at the moment I'm writing and she is probably in a hurry to fix it).

But WTF?!!! You just asked the girl (presented as developper support Roll Eyes ), who just wrote in her advertisement her program is running under Windows & Ubuntu 16.04
http://file:///home/tibo/Documents/Screenshot%20from%202018-01-20%2008-57-40.png
why you can't run her bot on your Raspberry under... Ubuntu 16.04 (advertised tested, very quickly then)... You are then told rudelessly (if not more) to "stop whining" and that "you should have asked before buying it"  Huh

Needless to say, you will be answered sharply that there is no refund if you ask.

So if you are lucky enough to make her bot working on Ubuntu 16.04 with an obvious x86 CPU (v1.5.7 seems fine from what I can see on the "support" group, don't use the last one), don't think about expecting any support if something goes wrong.

After taking a look on the real CAT Bot community, I would seriously advise you to spend a bit more bucks, and choose this one. It seems to work fine, users look like really happy about it. Description is not shady and you have what you paid for.
And most of all, it is user friendly and you have a real support.
This bot is not dumbly coded requiring mono-devel. It is running with Java 8 which makes it way more simple to use it, under any OS, and with most of the CPU architecture.

I am aware I am not a computer champ, but I still managed to run 2 other bots on my rasp without problem. All I wanted was a little help, or a quick explanation why I was loosing my time trying to sort the things out on my own. That was probably funnier for her to leave me look for a non-existing solution before insulting me.

I would really appreciate if a mod could add in the BOT description that the program is not compatible with non x86 CPU. It would help other people not to be fooled by false advertisement and suffer the same mishap. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one being stolen, and, more than an oversight, I consider it to be a SCAM

Hope this will help.

So, even if you are "dumb", just be smart on this one. If not, good luck with this absolute b..ch
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Guys don't use anything other than a well established and known bitcoin bot like Cat Bot -> https://www.catcryptobot.com

It is also the most known bot in this forum.. just search it out Wink

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I agree  it's better to try bitcoin  trading on your own and get somepersonal trading experience first. There's no bots that will make trade decisions for you. Bots are useful in monitoring the market and provide the trader with a  relevant data before the decision. The decision in trading will still lay with you.
Besides, any btc bot is an investment.You should clearly understand how to use it and why do you need it before purchasing one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: