Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for 0.025  (Read 1185 times)
strat1x88 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:11:49 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 11:48:55 AM by strat1x88

Hello all I am trying to get a LOAN with COLLATERAL

This is the first time I have ever done this but I need help paying my business phone line. (I work from home tech support)

AT&T is about to shut it off because I fell behind on the bill when my daughter got sick and was unable to work.  

I am willing to pay $5 in interest over the $20 disconnection fee.

I have my BTaccount and it says its worth:

Share this estimate: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=t4078dk9
User Id: 406846
Name: strat1x88
Activity: 38 (Jr. Member)
Potential Activity: 182 (Potential Full Member)
Post Quality: Poor (60.53%)
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.03217500

So this is all I will ask for since it will cover the loan amount.

Loan Amount: 0.025 BTC
Loan Reason: Need to travel urgently to near by city to visit my father-in-law
Interest Offered: 0.00763 BTC
Pay Back Date: Morning of July 29th 2016 Pay Day
Collateral Offered: My bitcointalk account
Payback amount on PBD: 0.3363
My BTC address: 12r2KR4wtLy62s9VMmoufpio4pBkyGg3my

I also have a verified CEX.IO with an extensive account history and paxful accounts and localbitcoin accounts all in good standing with over 20 trades each if you need to see those in a PM

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or if this estimator for the account was wrong.

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:30:26 AM

Hello all I am asking for some help.

This is the first time I have ever done this but I need help paying my business phone line. (I work from home tech support)

AT&T is about to shut it off because I fell behind on the bill when my daughter got sick and was unable to work. 

I also have a verified CEX.IO with an extensive account history and paxful accounts and localbitcoin accounts all in good standing with over 20 trades each if you need to see those in a PM

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or if this estimator for the account was wrong.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176605.msg12469309#msg12469309

Can you sign a message from this address?

By the way the value from estimator is not a real one... and of course:

1)Loan Reason: Need to travel urgently to near by city to visit my father-in-law

2) I have ever done this but I need help paying my business phone line. (I work from home tech support)

There is a bit of confusion maybe?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:37:12 AM

You haven't been a part of our community long enough to ask for help.  Especially when you are not providing collateral.  It's too easy to make an account, make a few posts then cry for help with some bullshit story.

Go borrow from friends and lock this thread immediately, or you risk negative trust on your account (if you even care).

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:51:00 AM

Here is some accurate information:

You have posted in three different threads asking for a loan using three different excuses.

Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:52:19 AM

Nothing against your loan request but i am OFTEN behind my bill and sometimes have 2 months not paid simply because i forgrt it, and i owe them 100$ when i am behind 2 months i never ever got suspended and i am sure if you call them and explain them the issue, they will give you a deadline to pay.
strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:53:56 AM

I have asked for a loan in 3 different thread and I used the same reason in all of them.

GO READ the LOAN Requests.

strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:55:30 AM

Here is some accurate information:

You have posted in three different threads asking for a loan using three different excuses.

Undecided

Please screen shot that right now and post in this thread, or you will look like a liar.  Undecided
strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:01:34 PM

You haven't been a part of our community long enough to ask for help.  Especially when you are not providing collateral.  It's too easy to make an account, make a few posts then cry for help with some bullshit story.

Go borrow from friends and lock this thread immediately, or you risk negative trust on your account (if you even care).

1. I wasn't asking for a handout I was asking for a loan in a lending thread I decided to start my own and I did ask 2 other lenders not 3 and provided them all the same info accept I did have the price different in one before I looked up my account estimator which I can change now but had the same reason why I needed the loan.

2. I was providing collateral that's why I posted that btccointalkaccount.info thread which showed the value and asked if that looked right at the bottom of the post and did  not ask for for the loan above the value of it.

3. I didnt make this account yesterday to start begging for help so remove your bullshit trust shit

It's not warranted and I did nothing wrong for you two brand me as untrustworthy.
strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:04:41 PM

Nothing against your loan request but i am OFTEN behind my bill and sometimes have 2 months not paid simply because i forgrt it, and i owe them 100$ when i am behind 2 months i never ever got suspended and i am sure if you call them and explain them the issue, they will give you a deadline to pay.

Hi Thanks,

I have actually done that but they said I need to pay the past due amount or it gets disconnected.
rudarSRB

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:11:31 PM

Hi Thanks,

I have actually done that but they said I need to pay the past due amount or it gets disconnected.

Maybe call again and ask to talk to a supervisor of the concerned department, if you are not just a costumer for like a month i am cetain he will allow you a small new deadline, i mean just give it a try and maybe your are lucky.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 12:12:27 PM

My trust is not permanent - it's simply to warn lenders right now that you are probably pulling a scam, and will run with any coin sent to you.

Now, since you've decided to be a child and call me names, our discussion is over.   Undecided  

P.S.  I can sense your desperation, and I'm sorry for your situation (you are a gambler), but it doesn't give you the right to steal from our community.

strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:17:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176605.msg12469309#msg12469309

Can you sign a message from this address?

By the way the value from estimator is not a real one... and of course:

1)Loan Reason: Need to travel urgently to near by city to visit my father-in-law

2) I have ever done this but I need help paying my business phone line. (I work from home tech support)

There is a bit of confusion maybe?

Yes, I work from home for Apple and I have to have a business land line in order to take make and recieve calls. I feel behind on the payments and ATT wants me to pay the past due balance or they are going to disconnect the service.

I can sign from that BTC address absolutely.

strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

My trust is not permanent - it's simply to warn lenders right now that you are probably pulling a scam, and will run with any coin sent to you.

Now, since you've decided to be a child and call me names, our discussion is over.   Undecided  

P.S.  I can sense your desperation, and I'm sorry for your situation, but it doesn't give you the right to steal from our community.

That is fine you are the one who looks like the fool not me. I followed the rules for posting in this thread I thought.

I have reported you to the moderators for posting COMPLETELY false and inaccurate information.

And I will refer anyone who asks about my negative trust to this thread and let them know that you are slandering my name for no reason other than YOU think I am going to scam someone when I stated that I was offering my bitcoin talk account as collateral in all my loan requests.

I did delete the bad language in the previous post though.
rudarSRB

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

P.S.  I can sense your desperation, and I'm sorry for your situation, but it doesn't give you the right to steal from our community.

That is fine you are the one who looks like the fool not me. I followed the rules for posting in this thread I thought.

I have reported you to the moderators for posting COMPLETELY false and inaccurate information.

And I will refer anyone who asks about my negative trust to this thread and let them know that you are slandering my name for no reason other than YOU think I am going to scam someone when I stated that I was offering my bitcoin talk account as collateral in all my loan requests.

I did delete the bad language in the previous thread though.

You are very new on this forum, you maybe dont know this but there are a lot users who will even try to scam you for 1$ or even just 0.50$ VOD is  a hard stone when he gives negative trust to people sometimes they deserve it and something well...

Still he only put a warning on your account and he would deleted if you proof yourself to be honest, but by insulting anyone on this forum you will not earn respect here.
strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:35:29 PM

P.S.  I can sense your desperation, and I'm sorry for your situation, but it doesn't give you the right to steal from our community.

You are very new on this forum, you maybe dont know this but there are a lot users who will even try to scam you for 1$ or even just 0.50$ VOD is  a hard stone when he gives negative trust to people sometimes they deserve it and something well...

Still he only put a warning on your account and he would deleted if you proof yourself to be honest, but by insulting anyone on this forum you will not earn respect here.

Uhm I am not new I have been on since 2014 I just don't sit on the forum and reply to posts 2 minutes after they have been created. I have never scammed anyone not to mention I offered my account as collateral or whatever else I could. No where in my post did I state that this loan was unsecured.

If Vod would have read the original post thoroughly instead of just coming to his own conclusion and using his legendary status to brand me as untrustworthy is disgraceful.

I  haven't disrespected anyone here, until he BLATANTLY slandered me and said I was scamming and asking for loans with no collateral in his first post.

rudarSRB

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:42:19 PM

You are very new on this forum, you maybe dont know this but there are a lot users who will even try to scam you for 1$ or even just 0.50$ VOD is  a hard stone when he gives negative trust to people sometimes they deserve it and something well...

Uhm I am not new I have been on since 2014 I just don't sit on the forum and reply to posts 2 minutes after they have been created. sit in threads and  and I have never scammed anyone not to mention I offered my account as collateral or whatever else I could. No where in my post did I state that this loan was unsecured.

If Vod would have read the original post thoroughly instead of just coming to his own conclusion and using his legendary status to brand me as untrustworthy is disgraceful.

I  haven't disrespected anyone here, until he BLATANTLY slandered me and said I was scamming and asking for loans with no collateral in his first post.

Your account is Jr.Member not worth even 1$ in my opinion, and he only said you used 3 different reasons to get a loan i not se where he insulted you like you did to him.

this is going to nowhere if you still need this i recommend you to put something that can be easy sold and the value should be 120% over the requested ammount.

if here you get no loan try other websites like btcjam or getinline or maybe ask friends or family 17$ is not a big deal.
strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:25:08 PM

This guy puts negative trust on my account with no proof and I tried to apolgize to him and said I would delete this thread since he can just ruin anyones account because he sits on the threads all days and posts.

Moderators need to have some kind of arbitration instead of allowing users lie and keep neg trust because they got called out.

If I did anything wrong to deserve neg trust from this post please let me know. I'm pretty sure I followed the rules.

FUCK YOU VOD. =)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2z409hx.png
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6863

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:49:52 PM

Nobody's going to give you this loan, and it has nothing to do with Vod.  Just lock this thread and consider borrowing from someone in real life.  You definitely sound like the typical immature gambler who gets in way over his head and comes here to beg from strangers so that his loved ones don't know how bad his gambling problem is.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:54:00 PM

This guy puts negative trust on my account with no proof and I tried to apolgize to him and said I would delete this thread since he can just ruin anyones account because he sits on the threads all days and posts.

Moderators need to have some kind of arbitration instead of allowing users lie and keep neg trust because they got called out.

If I did anything wrong to deserve neg trust from this post please let me know. I'm pretty sure I followed the rules.

FUCK YOU VOD. =)

In my world, actions have consequences.  I knew your apology was hollow, and you just proved it.  You are a gambler, and chances are you will lose this "loan" and just forfeit the account you have barely used in two years.

In any case, I am a forgiving Vod.  Interact with the community positively for the next month and I will remove your negative trust.  Continue to ask for loans and I will not.  Smiley

Take care.

strat1x88 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:57:26 PM

I am not locking it.

I wasn't trying to scam anyone, I had seen that you can get loans for BTC account I have never even done it before I thought I followed the rules and I thought that website was accurate.

No  one is going to give me shit now because VOD the Liar gave me feedback because he thinks he is the lending police or something.

I didn't do shit wrong and I am not gambling do I need to post the phone bill?

you would think I would try and get a loan for a little bit higher and and if I gamble these days I only use the faucet.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: