Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Surveys  (Read 749 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:40:35 AM

Recently I got into Bitcoin at first I did faucets but then I realized those are a waste of my time. But I recently started doing surveys but will the surveys get me my bitcoins? Is there any other legit survey sites that give bitcoins as payment?
You are newbie is like me i think we must learn about bitcoin and another cryptos coins from this forum, and you can joint signature campaign if the faucets website are waste your time. You can get payment in bitcoin on signature campaign.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:55:39 PM

Recently I got into Bitcoin at first I did faucets but then I realized those are a waste of my time. But I recently started doing surveys but will the surveys get me my bitcoins? Is there any other legit survey sites that give bitcoins as payment?
There is a legit Survey site but it will eat you much time because it will redirect you to different sites first before actually doing the survey, some of them even make you wait for the result which will take more than 30 minutes. My advise is to do other work because doing survey is not good.

Yes because surveys are like faucet sites that both of them are waste of time but it was ideal one for newbies because could get free money in here and thats totally good and the best really is dont go for surveys hit those big ones so we can earn more money online we just need to be researchfull and sigcampaign is one of the best example to earn free money. Surveys and anything that can give me low earnings is big no no for me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: