Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Surveys  (Read 749 times)
pockylocky (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:52:36 PM

Recently I got into Bitcoin at first I did faucets but then I realized those are a waste of my time. But I recently started doing surveys but will the surveys get me my bitcoins? Is there any other legit survey sites that give bitcoins as payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

There are some decent survey sites you can find.
There were a few that I found that paid me $0.50 to $1.00 for a survey but it would take a half hour or more to do the survey.
They all paid to my paypal account, though. I don't remember any of them paying in BTC.
(But you could always convert the Paypal to BTC through Coinbase or some other site)
I can PM them or something, I don't want anyone to think I'm a shill here to promote these sites.

Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:02:01 PM

Keep posting on this forum, learn all you can about bitcoins, mining, trading and altcoins. When your rank rises to Jr member, check the "Marketplace - Service" section regularly for a signature campaign to join. They pay in bitcoins.

If want to be paid in altcoins, check the "Altcoin - Marketplace" section regularly for open signature campaigns.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:14:40 PM

Recently I got into Bitcoin at first I did faucets but then I realized those are a waste of my time. But I recently started doing surveys but will the surveys get me my bitcoins? Is there any other legit survey sites that give bitcoins as payment?

Faucets just share a bit of their income that usually is something around  60-80% their income, with small rewards to be able to keep the faucet live for a long time, there is one faucet paying well, search for coinpower, you can claim 2000 satoshis each 72 minutes, as i know they are the best. About the surveys i dont know any company working with bitcoin and paying with it, always fiat money at surveys.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:16:30 PM

I dont think if bitcoinsurvey.com is paying I just search it in google you can search more of some reviews about them and you can try bitcoinget.com and I guess the owner of the site or one of the admins is an active member here @bitcoinget you can send him a message if you want to work with him or something else about the site.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:16:47 PM

i think so if faucets just waste your time. But i never heard if there's survey sites which will pay you with btc. Why you not doing captcha typer? i think that's better than faucets and surveys.

~snip~
did you read what's OP asking? your comments totally off topic here
pockylocky (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:34:38 PM

i think so if faucets just waste your time. But i never heard if there's survey sites which will pay you with btc. Why you not doing captcha typer? i think that's better than faucets and surveys.

What is a captcha typer and can you pm me some websites to get started?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:37:45 PM

1.You just made an account on this forum.Stop spamming by making multiple threads.Maybe you found your Gold Mine but wouldn't take a lot to get banned quickly.
2.Stop asking a lot of newbie questions in every thread.Browse all the forum sections instead.Read every sticked posts in all the boards.
3.Forum has very strict rules ,especially when it comes to newbie.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:42:39 PM

All of the bitcoin obtained by way of free, surely it is a waste of time. because there we need the energy and the time to do it all, and I think that you are indeed not yet mastered the trick done by the senior faucet. Their day can get pretty good BTC. So you have to learn the more enterprising again so that the results you get can be doubled
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:32:07 AM

I only know one site but they are paing in bitcoin, theyre pay you with money which you withdraw in a money transfer like western union. Yougov.com
Survey with money as payment is way more profitable than bitcoin.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:37:18 AM

Faucets are indeed waste of time. Surveys does give more reward compared to faucets but it still depends on which country you are from. Surveys gives more rewards to people from a higher tier country. I don't know a list where you can get reward surveys but you can check the micro earning board to see if you can find one.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:40:55 AM

Faucets=joke / survey= joke / post 1 time every day for next 45 days to gain the Member rank in here and start joining a signature campaign, also try to do some trading on exchange sites you need to learn some basics first though.
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:04:28 AM

coinbucks.io is the only one I know off hand. No idea if they are legit
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:59:22 AM

Faucets are indeed waste of time. Surveys does give more reward compared to faucets but it still depends on which country you are from. Surveys gives more rewards to people from a higher tier country. I don't know a list where you can get reward surveys but you can check the micro earning board to see if you can find one.

Im very sure here on who's start at faucet are regreting why they are introduce at that program since it was totally waste of time and not really ideal way to get some bitcoins since your effort,time and energy are totally wasted, So the best thing really here is to build up some accounts here and join in signature campaigns although you cannot get huge amount here but you can collect some ideal money to be used on future investment well came.

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:05:27 AM

You should try bitcoinsurvey.com.
Hope this can help you. Also try this
https://www.innopoll.com/
Visit this thread for more info.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005949.0
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 01:44:34 PM

What is a captcha typer and can you pm me some websites to get started?

Captcha typing job will bore you soon but if you still want to try this job before you get full member rank in this forum than look in service section there .
Why did I say before getting Full member rank ?
Because typing captcha will bore you soon but later you can join a good signature campaign. A signature campaign will let you earn through posting reply in this forum.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:24:14 PM

Dollarrewardz has been paying me in BTC and they offer surveys, crowdflower, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

If you are going to have a look, pls PM me for a referral link and if I get some bonus from the referral I'll kick some back to you.

ajmagz09

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:45:55 AM

increase your rank here at the forum so you can join good signature campaigns. there are other campaigns that accepts newbies like us. and they pay weekly. and the pay is good. why dont you try it to have some extra sideline. its way better to get bitcoin. hope this helps.  Wink
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:21:45 AM

From the earnings from faucets or signature campaigns you could try trading.  I first started at bitmex since you can start with a very small amount (10,000 satoshi) and it has a 100x leverage. You could also try yobit if you are thinking of trading altcoins you can also start with 10,000 satoshi. Overall, trading is similar to gambling but skill can be applied,  if you start off with small amounts you can easily increase them to larger more significant amounts.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:27:35 AM

There is a legit Survey site but it will eat you much time because it will redirect you to different sites first before actually doing the survey, some of them even make you wait for the result which will take more than 30 minutes. My advise is to do other work because doing survey is not good.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: