Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Service for English - Indonesia | Professional | Editing Image  (Read 528 times)
fitraok09 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:34:16 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 10:11:30 PM by fitraok09

I am able to translate any kind of English-Indonesian text for a bounty in bitcoin or your coin of choice. I am a translator who can do the job with no errors in the translation.
You can contact anyone of these project owners and dev teams regarding information about my work.
I am offering my translation service price of amounts $50 in bitcoin (but it is not recommended). you can negotiate with me.
My payment can be done after I finish my work.

1. Translation in native language
2. Google Translate will be minimized (back to point one)
3. Editing an Image can be done
4. Payment of translation thread is suitable an amount has been specified
5. You don't have to pay me if the result of my work is not satisfying

Wow! That is some translation! I'm very impressed.. Double bounty for you my friend!
I have your name/account noted.. You will see balance there once the ICO is over  Wink

Kind regards,
BanzaiBTC

done dev here's the link of tagalog/Pilipino translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1549332.new#new

This is not a complete translation of the OP.. Sorry...

Please take an example of this man's excellent work!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546917.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: