Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Amazon Accounts w/ $30 Credit for 60% BTC  (Read 291 times)
RussianRaibow (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:46:24 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 03:59:57 PM by RussianRaibow

I have two amazon accounts for sale.  One has $20 of credits in the account and the other has $10 of credits.  I received these credits as a bonus during the referral program that Amazon was running up until Prime Day (7/12).  I was originally going to try to sell the credits through the "kindle trick" to transfer the credits to another user, but it appears that these are different than a normal Amazon balance and aren't transferable, which is why I am just selling the accounts themselves.  I will give you the username and password upon payment.

SOLD In addition to these two accounts, I also have a Gift Card Code that is worth $3.50.

I'm looking for 60% in BTC.  You can go first, we can use escrow, or if you are a trusted member I might go first.

SOLD Screenshot of account 1

SOLD Screen shot of account 2

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:07:10 PM

Please mention in thread title that you are selling accounts not single 33.50$ wallet balance
RussianRaibow (OP)

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:34:33 PM

Please mention in thread title that you are selling accounts not single 33.50$ wallet balance

Sorry, updated title.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:32:08 AM

You could use those credits to buy things on purse.io and earn bitcoins you will get way better than 60% of the value.
RussianRaibow (OP)

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 07:21:11 AM

You could use those credits to buy things on purse.io and earn bitcoins you will get way better than 60% of the value.

I might do that if nobody wants them here. Just trying to get rid of them quick and easy.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:55:41 AM

bought $3.5 giftcard from OP. He agreed to go first and everything goes smoothly like silk Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: