July 23, 2016, 06:57:13 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 08:23:09 AM by Erlich Bachman

?
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

I don't know where you got that top image from, but that looks like the bastard child of daddy windows and mommy Mac OS X. W the actual F.
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:44:52 AM

I don't know where you got that top image from, but that looks like the bastard child of daddy windows and mommy Mac OS X. W the actual F.

The interface can be customized to look and feel like what you are accustomed to.  Win, Mac, Linux, or a mix and match.  They are going for user friendly, which is sometimes lost in the crypto world.  Don't think they wanted people to have to adjust to a whole new interface just to use an encrypted OS.

Can't wait to see feedback and criticisms from people actually testing and using Panthera.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:12:40 PM

ttook the name/pic are of a character from this US TV show:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley_(TV_series)

but yeah wow Erlich, nice post buddy...i thought you were just being a dick before but maybe you aren't a douche and actually CARE to see something great like WBB/1EX succeed.  thanks.  Cool

this coin/dev are just getting started.  it'll be top-tier before end of 2016 ppl will see.  when 2017 gets going, it's gonna shine bigtime.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

Nice work, loaded it onto an old netbook. So far working well. Looking forward to seeing this develop.

I would love to see some destructive security on the OS if possible, i.e. wrong password on boot would destroy data on usb stick its running from. Possible??
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

can u explain why this operating system is needed and why I should be installing this on my computers?

thy in advance

~CfA~

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:44:41 PM

^ Why would you need/want WINDOWS or LINUX then?  Not sure why you would ask.  It's got many features, it's light and stable, has built in apps and wallet, is 100% secure and anon which is great.  If you do NOT want it then well, don't download it.  Simple. Smiley

Otherwise, this is funky thread not sure why this person write such a post but it is good exposures!!!

Nice to see WBB and 1EX finally get good deserved attention!

You can see ALLLL SHILLS for ETH and ETC going nuts on this forum now it's fucking crazy!!! whyyyyyy
They are spamming all over to make threads just to get ppl sucked into buying the hype, then they will all dump!!
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:40:09 PM

Not too many downloads yet, but the general consensus seems to be very fast and very easy to use.  It's supposed to be very secure as well, but I don't think we will know how much until people start trying to break it down. 

Need to get some of you smart types on trying to hack this OS to see how it stands up.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:07:57 PM

Epic update is epic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg15758192#msg15758192
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:05:51 PM

WBB!  Come for the OS, stay for the...  well, everything else!  Kiss
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:40:54 PM

badassness incoming Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:26:13 PM

Is this just Debian with a little makeup and lipstick?
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

And tube top, stilettos, eventual integration into the V5 wallet with smart insertion at over 10,000 transactions per second (and growing...), eventual decentralized integration into 1EX trade (WBB devs awesome multi-currency BTC ALT trading platform), easy dapp development platform, and god only knows what else in the future.

I think of this first version as the skeleton.  We get to try it out and see if everything is moving as it should.  Over the next few months, the real meat gets added to it and then things get interesting...

Also, as the name suggests, some of their services will require WBB to operate so best get on some accumulation now while it's cheap.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:16:16 PM

And tube top, stilettos, eventual integration into the V5 wallet with smart insertion at over 10,000 transactions per second (and growing...), eventual decentralized integration into 1EX trade (WBB devs awesome multi-currency BTC ALT trading platform), easy dapp development platform, and god only knows what else in the future.

I think of this first version as the skeleton.  We get to try it out and see if everything is moving as it should.  Over the next few months, the real meat gets added to it and then things get interesting...

Also, as the name suggests, some of their services will require WBB to operate so best get on some accumulation now while it's cheap.

well said.

*golfclap*

it's funny how ppl are skeptical (fair enough, so many scams in crypto)..but wth, they need to be skeptics of TRUE SHITCOINS and SHITDEVS lol.  wbb/1ex has moer than proven itself by now where skeptics should be put to rest.

this coin is not going anywhere, is rare, best tech yet to come and super strong hands + growing community.  not to mention price which is WAY undervalued.  no reason wbb shouldn't be at $1usd/per coin soon enough (i think much more but we'll see in due time) Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: