Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Have] $100 Paypal [Want] BTC (Localbitcoins or people from the forum escrow)  (Read 1287 times)
MrChow (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:52:02 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 11:39:49 AM by MrChow

Can go first depending on your profile, if not we'll use localbitcoins escrow, unless you offer to go first. I can pay +10-20%. Will pay 20% for trusted members. Hit me up....
Funds are safe its my fiverr revenues.
Paypal and Localbitcoins verified.

Paypal funds available: $100
margon2

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:37:18 PM

First post and directly here ? doesnt that makes you look suspicious because how you come to know that on bitcointalk you easily get paypal to bitcoins ? surely you are a old scammer . Please stop trying as people now have grown up.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:48:17 AM

You went offline 19 minutes after writing this?

I know I'm not exactly trusted with 1k feedback, I just joined here. I will only go first if you are trusted. Looking for 1:1 trade or post your offers.

That clicking sound is the marbles in my Red Paint TM can getting ready...  (unless it's marbles in your head?)

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:15:15 AM

Paypal is a reversible payment method and bitcoin is a non-reversible payment method.

If you want to find a seller you need to offer a non-reversible payment method.
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:55:04 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 11:12:17 AM by MrChow

First post and directly here ? doesnt that makes you look suspicious because how you come to know that on bitcointalk you easily get paypal to bitcoins ? surely you are a old scammer . Please stop trying as people now have grown up.

Stop assuming shit. Do you call every new member a scammer when they simply post an exchanging thread? And My first post directly here is obviously cause the reason I joined is to buy bitcoins, nothing else.
Man some people....

I know I'm not exactly trusted with 1k feedback, I just joined here. I will only go first if you are trusted. Looking for 1:1 trade or post your offers.

That clicking sound is the marbles in my Red Paint TM can getting ready...  (unless it's marbles in your head?)

Maybe I got better things to do than sit on a forum 24/7?

And what the fuck are you talking about?..

Paypal is a reversible payment method and bitcoin is a non-reversible payment method.

Yes I know, I am aware. The thing is I'm getting paid on fiverr in paypal, but I cant withdraw the money through paypal. basically I'm buying btc with paypal and selling for Skrill.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:53:28 AM

Stop assuming shit. Do you call every new member a scammer when they simply post an exchanging thread? And My first post directly here is obviously cause the reason I joined is to buy bitcoins, nothing else.
Man some people....

Yes I know, I am aware. The thing is I'm getting paid on fiverr in paypal, but I cant withdraw the money through paypal. basically I'm buying btc with paypal and selling for Skrill.

I can sell you btc at preev+19%,if you add my pp add to your fiverr account and withdraw
don't expect anyone to sell you btc for paypal to a newbie..eve if someone sells,don't expect to do 1:1
GL
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:06:32 PM

Man some people....

I can sell you btc at preev+19%,if you add my pp add to your fiverr account and withdraw
don't expect anyone to sell you btc for paypal to a newbie..eve if someone sells,don't expect to do 1:1
GL

I've tried that before, wont work. once I link your paypal, I wont be able to unlink it
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:24:10 AM

bump
paysafecool

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:38:38 PM

Hi, I want to also sell 43 Usd paypal and want to buy bitcoin ?
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:15:53 PM

Last chance paying at 15%, or I'm going at virwox.
Dapreacher

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:41:11 PM

pm me I can go first
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:43:40 PM

pm me I can go first
done
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:04:24 PM

bump, have paypal available again
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

So you have $100 again?
That was fast  Wink

If you can do a better rate then what you are offering then I could do that for you. Let me know.
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:27:22 PM

So you have $100 again?
That was fast  Wink

If you can do a better rate then what you are offering then I could do that for you. Let me know.

20% is not good enough?
Lionidas

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:41:13 PM

Looking for slightly more than that for my btc. But I want to know is your paypal clean without any chargebacks from you and is it verified in USA?
I want to know for the fees might show up when you send to my account.
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:48:11 PM

Looking for slightly more than that for my btc. But I want to know is your paypal clean without any chargebacks from you and is it verified in USA?

I can do 22%. Havent done any chargebacks, its not USA but its verified.
Lionidas

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:22:07 PM

I can agree to this if you will go first. Because looking at your trust all the traders that you have dealt with are with negative reputation dealt from DT members. So that is some what a big red flag for me to go ahead and do this.
But the rate you just offered is attractive enough to give this a try anyways.
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:52:25 AM

I can agree to this if you will go first. Because looking at your trust all the traders that you have dealt with are with negative reputation dealt from DT members. So that is some what a big red flag for me to go ahead and do this.
But the rate you just offered is attractive enough to give this a try anyways.

Will use an escrow, its your choice of someone from the site or localbitcoins
MrChow (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:07:26 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 08:28:44 AM by MrChow

User above never contacted me, bump
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: