Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online trading bot with Bitcoin-bot.com  (Read 10387 times)
mad68 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:11:17 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 04:32:05 PM by mad68

Hello guys (my first post outside the newbie world \o/),
I would like to present you Bitcoin-bot.com which is a website I created for auto trading Bitcoins on Bitcoin-24.com and MtGox.com

Bitcoin-bot.com is designed to do a few things for you yet :
1. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example : send me an email if market price is lower than 55€
2. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price rises or falls over a given period, here is an example : send me an email if market price rises by €5 in less than 1 hour
3. it will place market orders bids/asks when market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example of what you can do : If the market price of BTC is less than €55.5 then I buy 2.3BTC for €55.75 each
4. it will send you email reports every 1/6/12/24 hours to follow changes of Bitcoin market price

And more features to come.
There is a forever free account to enjoy all its features.
Prices for all plans and sms are in BTC and they change according to market price.

I don't know if I explain well (I'm french so I do my best), and the website is available in english, german and french.

If you have more questions, I'm here to answer !

https://bitcoin-bot.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:51:49 PM

cool site, ill consider using it. Tho there are a few problems

• You have little to no trust
  • Bad english
  • No contact or support page on the site
  • Better Alerts/triggers

Those are a few of the problems I see. Feel free to PM me and I can help you out with the problems.
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:24:42 PM

cool site, ill consider using it. Tho there are a few problems

• You have little to no trust
  • Bad english
  • No contact or support page on the site
  • Better Alerts/triggers

Those are a few of the problems I see. Feel free to PM me and I can help you out with the problems.

Thanks for your quick feedback. For the trust part, well, there is nothing more I can do, I know I'm new in the community so this is obvious I may be not trustable right now, so I will do my best to be trustable Smiley
For the bad English, as I said I'm French with only school English so I did my best, but if someone wants to help with translation, that would be awesome !
For the contact page, I added the email on the main page, I'm currently adding features to it, including a contact form.
And for the alerts and triggers, as I just said, I'm working on them to improve this and add new things to it !
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:08:59 PM

okay ive emailed you a response
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:46:53 AM

First update for the bot with a new type of alerts : you can now be warned if BTC price fall/rise by a given amount, for exemple : send me an email if the price fall by $3 within 1 hour.
sloper

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:39:24 PM

If you're able to do an SMS alert, I'm so in. Looks awesome, GL!
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 08:29:36 PM

If you're able to do an SMS alert, I'm so in. Looks awesome, GL!

This would be a nice feature, I'll try to work on it !
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:39:02 AM

First post updated with all new features!
Exocyst

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Science!

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:48:49 AM

Intriguing idea for a site, but you need to recruit some bitcointalk members with outstanding reputation to test your service at gold level (for free) so that they can vouch for your service.

Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:35:41 PM

Hello guys (my first post outside the newbie world \o/),
I would like to present you Bitcoin-bot.com which is a website I created for auto trading Bitcoins on Bitcoin-24.com and MtGox.com

Bitcoin-bot.com is designed to do a few things for you yet :
1. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example : send me an email if market price is lower than 55€
2. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price rises or falls over a given period, here is an example : send me an email if market price rises by €5 in less than 1 hour
3. it will place market orders bids/asks when market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example of what you can do : If the market price of BTC is less than €55.5 then I buy 2.3BTC for €55.75 each
4. it will send you email reports every 1/6/12/24 hours to follow changes of Bitcoin market price

And more features to come.
There is a forever free account to enjoy all its features.
Prices for all plans and sms are in BTC and they change according to market price.

I don't know if I explain well (I'm french so I do my best), and the website is available both in english and french.

If you have more questions, I'm here to answer !

https://bitcoin-bot.com

If it's open source then I support it. I might even be able to take your code and improve on it.
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:24:34 PM

i contact the owner offering to help with translation, coding and also to have some ratings to back up the sites credibilty. he responded 2 times and has since disappeared.
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:39:24 PM

i contact the owner offering to help with translation, coding and also to have some ratings to back up the sites credibilty. he responded 2 times and has since disappeared.

Someone else is already helping me with translation, and since I don't share the code, I don't need your help, that's what I told you in my last email
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:46:23 AM

Someone else is already helping me with translation, and since I don't share the code, I don't need your help, that's what I told you in my last email
the last email i got from you said "
Hi,
Sorry I did not answer your last email I was very busy last days.
I'm currently working on a new type of email alerts, when this will be done, I'll come back to you for translation part!"

so i guess that means you have someone that makes alot of sense. I also didnt ask for you code so dont put words in my mouth. I said if you need help I can help you as I do program and I do have some trust to help back up the legitamacy of the project. Not sure how that is me telling you that I want your code.
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:27:13 PM

Thanks to an user (Timo F.) the website is now available in german.
MGUK

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:10:26 PM

May I suggest you get someone to proof read the entire site. E.g. the FAQ section relating to security:

"Do my Bitcoins are safe?

Yes, your Bitcoins remain where they are, no Bitcoin passes through our website. It is through your API-Key that we send market orders, but in any case your Bitcoins pass through our website, they remain inside your own Wallets for maximum safety."

'All your base...'
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 02:14:04 PM

May I suggest you get someone to proof read the entire site. E.g. the FAQ section relating to security:

"Do my Bitcoins are safe?

Yes, your Bitcoins remain where they are, no Bitcoin passes through our website. It is through your API-Key that we send market orders, but in any case your Bitcoins pass through our website, they remain inside your own Wallets for maximum safety."

'All your base...'

Someone was working on it, and it has been proof read since
Caesar V

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:50:19 AM

Can anyone vouch? I've learned a lesson the hard way once before when it comes to my bitcoins  Grin

Website and features look very good by the way, very nice job.
holorga

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 08:05:38 AM

you can control access a particular API key has to your account, and disallow withdrawals, which seriously limits ways in which the site owner can screw you up.

great service, I wrote such a thing for myself and was thinking how this should exist as a public service. good luck!

ManBearPig

Activity: 350

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:02:29 AM

Any update on this - anyone using it?

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
mad68 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:58:01 PM

Any update on this - anyone using it?

Hi, no update yet, I'm currently working on adding BTC-e and Bitstamp markets.
There are about 350 users by now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: