Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Bitcoin API  (Read 347 times)
onehost (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:17:58 AM

Hello

I am trying to setup our own private API to use as we wish to integrate Bitcoin payments into our Ecommerce site.

I have just installed Bitcoin Core on a Ubuntu VPS and it is currently syncing the blockchain which i assume is going to take a while.

I have read about this payment system https://gourl.io/bitcoin-payment-gateway-api.html and it doesn exactly what we need. However, is it possible to use their PHP code and change the code so it used our Bitcoin Core server and not their API?  We want to use our own Bitcoin Core system for transactions and forgo relying on a third party payment processor.

Lastly, as most Wordpress and other plugins need an API to connect to third party servers can we make changes to any opensource plugin to use our own API system and not others? Also what would we need to do and enter to make the changes?

We have read extensively and there are mixed guides so we have posted here to gain some insight.

Thannks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: