Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) CREDIT CARDS! different budgets @ low prices!$200 card cost only $30!  (Read 506 times)
alexnocera (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:26:16 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 01:25:18 PM by alexnocera

Hi
Want to sell, credit card numbers.
Working credit cards.

There are 3 packages

budget on card of up to $200 - cost $30
budget on card of up to $400 - cost $50
budget on card of $500+ - cost $100

Please PM me if interested, or add me on skype/ICQ
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:04:25 PM

ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TRY AND SCAM PEOPLE . EVERYTHING I SEE YOU SELL IS DODGY SHIT . WHY NOT GO GET A JOB AND LEAVE DECENT PEOPLE ALONE ?
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TRY AND SCAM PEOPLE . EVERYTHING I SEE YOU SELL IS DODGY SHIT . WHY NOT GO GET A JOB AND LEAVE DECENT PEOPLE ALONE ?

Can you PLEASE stop chatting absolute SHIT and leave my posts alone? you got the wrong dude to talk shit about man.. i aint no scammer, just get the fuck off my posts jesus!
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:22:01 AM

still available not many left!
calpsy2

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:39:44 AM

Still available not many left ?  That means there wasnt much to begin with as you havent sold any .

OK so for a card with $400 on it we buy for $50 . Surely ANYONE with ANY sense IF the cards were legit would buy something for $400 and sell it for $200 ??   But NOOOOOOO ! !   You only want $50 ! ! !   Anyone with half a clue can see its a scam OR something else HIGHLY illegal .

If im wrong then PROVE im wrong . Bet u dont .
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:51:36 AM

Still available not many left ?  That means there wasnt much to begin with as you havent sold any .

OK so for a card with $400 on it we buy for $50 . Surely ANYONE with ANY sense IF the cards were legit would buy something for $400 and sell it for $200 ??   But NOOOOOOO ! !   You only want $50 ! ! !   Anyone with half a clue can see its a scam OR something else HIGHLY illegal .

If im wrong then PROVE im wrong . Bet u dont .

Dude, i told you just fuck off my post, i do not even know what i have done to ya thats picking on me for no fucking reason.
Anyway.

It is a VCC which means it has been loaded with money, and its up for sale.. i do not see ANYTHING illegal with this? i think you have done some shady shit in the past and now you think everyone is like you. lol

Stop chatting shit and leave my posts alone.
Yano

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:52:07 AM

if you are legit

you can send first?
calpsy2

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:57:41 AM

OMFG ! !    How fucking retarded are you ? ?      THINK about how it looks FFS ! !

Doesnt matter if its a VCC or whatever . You say its loaded with $400 yeah ??   Yet you only want $50 ? ?  See where im coming from ?

Now STFU and stop scamming people .
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:16:37 AM

dipshit maybe the credit card has been loaded with a carded credit card? fucking retard stop TALKING LEAVE MY POSTS!
calpsy2

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:50:38 AM

SO I HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG SCAMMER  ! !
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:10:20 AM

SO I HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG SCAMMER  ! !

JUST.FUCK.OFF.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:39:18 AM

Don't buy anything from this user,  you will regret the outcome after using his cards or paypal funds,  the reason he is selling all this is because he knows the stuff can be tracked and you will be in deep shit while he enjoys the btc.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:41:35 AM

Don't buy anything from this user,  you will regret the outcome after using his cards or paypal funds,  the reason he is selling all this is because he knows the stuff can be tracked and you will be in deep shit while he enjoys the btc.

Why you chatting shit? LOL i do not see what you get out of giving bad publicity to my posts.
devil11

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:48:03 AM

Why you chatting shit? LOL i do not see what you get out of giving bad publicity to my posts.
don't you have more than 20 listings on paxful for neteller, onevanilla and all the other categories there? On paxful your even selling it cheaper,  $100 for $36.
I also have friends here who told me they contacted you and showed me your response to get them to send you btc first.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:56:46 AM

don't you have more than 20 listings on paxful for neteller, onevanilla and all the other categories there? On paxful your even selling it cheaper,  $100 for $36.
I also have friends here who told me they contacted you and showed me your response to get them to send you btc first.

Nah, you got the wrong person my man.
But keep thinking what you like. Also dont post things are that not relevant here man, seriously, no need to spam my post with your shit. Thanks
devil11

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:07:01 AM

Nah, you got the wrong person my man.
But keep thinking what you like. Also dont post things are that not relevant here man, seriously, no need to spam my post with your shit. Thanks
they are relevant since i wont standby and watch idiots like you ruin this forum with all of this crap your bringing here,  go to the darknet where that crap belongs.
calpsy2

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:33:06 AM

Little scummy scammer no likey when he found out LOL
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

i do not see what you get out of giving bad publicity to my posts.
Perhaps to warn people? Just the very fact that you can't imagine anyone doing anything other than to "get something out of it" says a lot about you and your mentality.

i do not even know what i have done to ya
Your line of defense is a bit off, too. So in your mind people have the right to call you out only when they have been personally damaged by you? That points back to your self-interest mindset. Not even Ayn Rand would endorse that kind of behavior, though.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: