Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal payment sent to your paypal account FREE TRANSFER  (Read 1011 times)
alexnocera (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:54:11 PM

Hi.
This is a listing for paypal funds, being sent into your paypal account.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that,(we send as friends and family) we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible. NO it is not a scam, so please read carefully before thinking we are here to scam you, i work with some people that make this possible, therefore, once again, funds are clean, you will not receive a chargeback or anything like that.

Here is our "payment listing"

$100 worth  BTC get you: $150 on your paypal account
$150 worth  BTC get you: $300 on your paypal account
$230 worth BTC get you: $600 on your paypal account
$600 worth  BTC get you: $1000 on your paypal account

If you are interested to use our services, please contact us on the following:

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Installman

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

Hi.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that,(we send as friends and family) we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible. NO it is not a scam, so please read carefully before thinking we are here to scam you, i work with some people that make this possible, therefore, once again, funds are clean, you will not receive a chargeback or anything like that.

Thanks!

would you go first if possible? just curious.

12sPiAG6NmP4UuozCLTwAL9U6NDSgXuZ7f
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:05:16 PM

Hi.

Thanks!

Add me on skype or ICQ to talk about it. Thanks.
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:38:06 PM

Escrow?
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:45:40 PM

How can this possibly be legit ??

Its got DODGY written all over it . Sorry if im wrong but i dont think i am . Please explain the process .
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

And why should we believe you when you say no chargeback? Why would we trust you with our bitcoins and recieve a reversible payment method from not trusted person? Why not just withdraw paypal to your bank account and buy bitcoins?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:39:31 PM

How can this possibly be legit ??

Its got DODGY written all over it . Sorry if im wrong but i dont think i am . Please explain the process .

not "DODGY" at all, we have a business about it.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

And why should we believe you when you say no chargeback? Why would we trust you with our bitcoins and recieve a reversible payment method from not trusted person? Why not just withdraw paypal to your bank account and buy bitcoins?

We have a business partners who deal with this, it is nothng illegal, also friends and family payments CANNOT be reversed, which is how my partner would send payment.

If you have doubts, please do not start making false accusations or throwing accusations that have no reason to be here.
If you have any questions, you just need to contact me, that is all.
BTCProfit69

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:45:10 PM

scammer. dont trust him.

alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:47:17 PM

scammer. dont trust him.

Excuse me?

Stop throwing false accusations here dude, and please get the F off my topic.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:51:27 PM

We have a business partners who deal with this, it is nothng illegal, also friends and family payments CANNOT be reversed, which is how my partner would send payment.

If you have doubts, please do not start making false accusations or throwing accusations that have no reason to be here.

Completely wrong. You need to edit your posts for accuracy as this is provably a lie.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:52:25 PM

Completely wrong. You need to edit your posts for accuracy as this is provably a lie.

You would be the one that is wrong, "PROBABLY A LIE" you say? well get your facts straight! friends and family payments CANNOT be reversed.
Factotum

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:54:22 PM

Ofcourse not... For the same reason that no one would chose to pay 600$ BTC for 1000$ PP instead 3 x 230$ BTC for 1800$ PayPal, if this thread would be ture.  Wink

Torrent Invites for Sell (HDBits, PTP, HDChina, M-Team, bitme, bitmetv, what.cd, waffles, sceneaccess, torrentleech, cartoonchaos, blackcats-games, music-vid, freshon.tv and manay more)
My store here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136412.0
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:54:44 PM

You would be the one that is wrong, "PROBABLY A LIE" you say? well get your facts straight! friends and family payments CANNOT be reversed.

You lie. Also, can't you see a difference in words? Provably vs Probably.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

You lie. Also, can't you see a difference in words? Provably vs Probably.  Roll Eyes

tell me why the fuck would you leave me a scammer mark when i am not scamming anyone? are you that much of a fucking retard?
Remove the fucking mark you dipshit.
Factotum

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:59:11 PM

I could show you some proofs that what you're trying to sustain here is totally wrong, because I met some scumbags in my entire activity. But...we all know already what you're trying to do here. So cut the crup with "CANNOT" because they "CAN DO"!

Torrent Invites for Sell (HDBits, PTP, HDChina, M-Team, bitme, bitmetv, what.cd, waffles, sceneaccess, torrentleech, cartoonchaos, blackcats-games, music-vid, freshon.tv and manay more)
My store here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136412.0
Giftcardtrades

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:01:20 PM

Are you sending first?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:11:26 PM

Saying "this is not a scam" does not mean it's not a scam, in fact most of the time it means "this is a scam, come give us your money for free and get fooled".
Paypal is reversible even if sent as friend and family, can be chargeback through Credit Card or claim it was hacked.
MrChow

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

@KWH I'm not saying he's legit, but why would you leave a "scammer" feedback if you never actually dealed with him nor got scammed by him? Its just an assumption you are making that he is a scammer. Its just an asshole move cause theres a chance that hes actually for real and not a scammer.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:41:17 PM

tell me why the fuck would you leave me a scammer mark when i am not scamming anyone? are you that much of a fucking retard?
Remove the fucking mark you dipshit.

Wow, sounds like a legitimate business to me. If someone doubts your OBVIOUSLY scammy business is legitimate and does something about it then you shit your pants and freak out.

You're pathetic. Get out a here scammer. You REALLY suck at it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: