Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal payment sent to your paypal account FREE TRANSFER  (Read 1012 times)
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN BE REFUNDED . HOW DO I KNOW ?  IVE DONE IT WHEN SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME . GOT IT ALL BACK THROUGH MY BANK
baji

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:41:51 PM

scam?
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:05:19 PM

And why should we believe you when you say no chargeback? Why would we trust you with our bitcoins and recieve a reversible payment method from not trusted person? Why not just withdraw paypal to your bank account and buy bitcoins?

We have a business partners who deal with this, it is nothng illegal, also friends and family payments CANNOT be reversed, which is how my partner would send payment.

If you have doubts, please do not start making false accusations or throwing accusations that have no reason to be here.
If you have any questions, you just need to contact me, that is all.

family send can be reversed.
alexnocera (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:00:07 AM

Do not understand why you guys have to be such pricks and chat crap about someone elses post, if you do not believe it, buy it and you will see for yourself, rather than chatting shit and say that i scam people when in reality never have never will.

Anyway my services are still on offer, PM me or add me on skype or icq if interested.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:20:05 AM

Do not understand why you guys have to be such pricks and chat crap about someone elses post, if you do not believe it, buy it and you will see for yourself, rather than chatting shit and say that i scam people when in reality never have never will.

Anyway my services are still on offer, PM me or add me on skype or icq if interested.
There are three problems:
1: your behaviour is attacking and u want to push people into getting scammed.
2: PayPal is reversible payment provider even when sending as f&f
3: Your rates are too good to be true, so most likely u hacked PayPal accounts and then send the funds.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:11:35 AM

There are three problems:
1: your behaviour is attacking and u want to push people into getting scammed.
2: PayPal is reversible payment provider even when sending as f&f
3: Your rates are too good to be true, so most likely u hacked PayPal accounts and then send the funds.

OR MAYBE..JUST MAYBE!

4: read the listing properly where i clearly stated i have a business partner that deals with it all.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:26:21 AM

Hi.
This is a listing for paypal funds, being sent into your paypal account.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that,(we send as friends and family) we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible. NO it is not a scam, so please read carefully before thinking we are here to scam you, i work with some people that make this possible, therefore, once again, funds are clean, you will not receive a chargeback or anything like that.

Here is our "payment listing"

$100 worth  BTC get you: $150 on your paypal account
$150 worth  BTC get you: $300 on your paypal account
$230 worth BTC get you: $600 on your paypal account
$600 worth  BTC get you: $1000 on your paypal account

If you are interested to use our services, please contact us on the following:

Thanks!

too good to be true OP. please provide proof of transaction before we believe. and i think no one will believe you here because of your red trust. 100$ is huge amount.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:35:07 AM

I would advise all of you to stay away from this seller,  never sent a single sent to him first,  i saw more than 20 posts on paxful similar to these and he won't send you the paypal until he has the btc. Avoid at all costs.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:37:18 AM

I would advise all of you to stay away from this seller,  never sent a single sent to him first,  i saw more than 20 posts on paxful similar to these and he won't send you the paypal until he has the btc. Avoid at all costs.

Just coz you seen a similar post does not mean it was me who posted it?
Bellend Wink
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

Hi.
This is a listing for paypal funds, being sent into your paypal account.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that,(we send as friends and family) we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible. NO it is not a scam, so please read carefully before thinking we are here to scam you, i work with some people that make this possible, therefore, once again, funds are clean, you will not receive a chargeback or anything like that.

Here is our "payment listing"

$100 worth  BTC get you: $150 on your paypal account
$150 worth  BTC get you: $300 on your paypal account
$230 worth BTC get you: $600 on your paypal account
$600 worth  BTC get you: $1000 on your paypal account

If you are interested to use our services, please contact us on the following:

Thanks!

Scammy rates... skype...

It's a scam and you're a scammer. End of story.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:27:17 PM

Just coz you seen a similar post does not mean it was me who posted it?
Bellend Wink

Just thought I'd pop back in. Did you get that 1btc loan for your wife's cancer medical bills yet? Oh, looks like you deleted the thread. You must be all set then. Maybe your dog needs a big surgery now? O you're going to lose your house because you lost your job? We've heard it all before. Gtfo bitcointalk you shameless newb.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: