Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:43:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will deploy Augur Classic on ETC?  (Read 615 times)
Moneytrigz (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Who will first deploy Augur Classic on ETC?

We can start a team to maintain the network.

Any suggestions?

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:23:51 PM

Who will first deploy Augur Classic on ETC?

We can start a team to maintain the network.

Any suggestions?

the etc community is growing since the fork, so we probably are getting good devs to help.
KLF1MP

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:51:20 PM

is augur going to be released on both ETH and ETC?
if not,this is negligence bordering on fraud
Vitalik and co. are entering a period of legal uncertainty,which might lead to anything,including the community losing trust in ETH,to miners leaving the network,not to mention that if the augur project doesn't make an ETC version somebody else will,with the original investors and community losing out.
the augur project has it's degree of legal uncertainties as it is,adding more by subjecting the investors and the community to petty and self-serving ETH politics is beyond irresponsible.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:16:36 PM

is augur going to be released on both ETH and ETC?
if not,this is negligence bordering on fraud
Vitalik and co. are entering a period of legal uncertainty,which might lead to anything,including the community losing trust in ETH,to miners leaving the network,not to mention that if the augur project doesn't make an ETC version somebody else will,with the original investors and community losing out.
the augur project has it's degree of legal uncertainties as it is,adding more by subjecting the investors and the community to petty and self-serving ETH politics is beyond irresponsible.

I agree. every project with an ico must be attached to classic. the fallout will be a disaster
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:23:47 PM

a few core members of eth are moving to etc, so i think it will be okay.
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

Any proofs?
SmirkinPepe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

On a side note, does the Eth foundation hold enough Augur tokens for them to qualify for the bailout package? LOL
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:24:22 AM

Any proofs?

guys you dont have any concern about the stolen coins? i mean what if they dumped when the price rise (IF) its gonna be a win win, no chance to dumped at low price, because this will be a jail free for ETC
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:29:24 AM

guys you dont have any concern about the stolen coins? i mean what if they dumped when the price rise (IF) its gonna be a win win, no chance to dumped at low price, because this will be a jail free for ETC

The MtGox stolen coins didn't blow bitcoin apart either, did they.  When the daily trading volume is several times the bait, a dump might give a dip in the price, but that's all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: