Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nissan 350z - 6 Speed Manual - 56K Miles - Clean Title - $15000  (Read 1339 times)
NickLim (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:27:08 PM

2003 350z - Performance Package - Clean Title

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/2cisK

This car is the best all around RWD car in this price range. You get all of the comfort and reliability of a stock Nissan, but the performance and engineering of a V6 and the same company that made the GTR.

This car has a clean title, great color, and extremely low miles. This is the perfect car for someone who is looking for a good clean platform to build from.

I have only used Synthetic Oil in this car and it has never been revved over 2,500RPM while the engine is cold.

Here are some specs on the car.

Color: Daytona Blue
Odometer: 56,000
Curb weight: 3,188 to 3,239 lbs
Horsepower: 287 hp
Engine: 3.5 L V6
MPG: Up to 20 city / 26 highway
Torque: 274 lb-ft

Extras

Speaker Head Unit
Bluetooth Audio
Integrated External Microphone
Aftermarket Struts

While this car is great it isn't completely perfect. There is some slight damage on the passenger side rear bumper. A new bumper can be purchased for $200, but the damage isn't very noticeable.

I will be accepting Bitcoin, and I am willing to ship wherever as long as we can agree on shipping cost etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:10:22 PM

2003 350z - Performance Package - Clean Title

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/2cisK

This car is the best all around RWD car in this price range. You get all of the comfort and reliability of a stock Nissan, but the performance and engineering of a V6 and the same company that made the GTR.

This car has a clean title, great color, and extremely low miles. This is the perfect car for someone who is looking for a good clean platform to build from.

I have only used Synthetic Oil in this car and it has never been revved over 2,500RPM while the engine is cold.

Here are some specs on the car.

Color: Daytona Blue
Odometer: 56,000
Curb weight: 3,188 to 3,239 lbs
Horsepower: 287 hp
Engine: 3.5 L V6
MPG: Up to 20 city / 26 highway
Torque: 274 lb-ft

Extras

Speaker Head Unit
Bluetooth Audio
Integrated External Microphone
Aftermarket Struts

While this car is great it isn't completely perfect. There is some slight damage on the passenger side rear bumper. A new bumper can be purchased for $200, but the damage isn't very noticeable.

I will be accepting Bitcoin, and I am willing to ship wherever as long as we can agree on shipping cost etc.

lol no one will gonna try to buy that. Cause a newbie is posting this kind of stuff and its too fishy. Good luck on your salestalk.
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:10:33 PM

Also for that price you could get the 07-08 nismo  Tongue Roll Eyes

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Dark.Angel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:02:18 AM

Dear sir,

The price to offering is very expensive, in my country with the same specs I can get not more $12.300 and before buy I can test drive before

regards,
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:24:11 AM

So op is now MIA?
Trying to sell an overpriced car can do that I suppose.
 Grin
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:40:42 PM

So op is now MIA?
Trying to sell an overpriced car can do that I suppose.
 Grin
Who would have guessed, probably figured he could somehow get more for it if he sold it for bitcoin rather than FIAT. Not sure what some people think.

How are people so stupid. Everyone has the internet and can see the prices used cars go for and did he think he was jus gonna get btc and the buyer would "wait" for the car to be shipped to him.
LMAO.
FAIL!
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:54:12 PM

That and it is a fucking joke at that price, I had an 06 350z and paid 15,000$ in 2010. Kelly bluebook is going to say 10k on that car.

Are you fuckin serious? The cheapest 350Z in my country worth 40k $ and it's 2005 model. What kind of world we live in? 350Z is a dream car for us.
https://www.sahibinden.com/nissan-350-z?sorting=price_asc
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

2003 and Manual  should not ve more than $12K

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:27:57 PM

That and it is a fucking joke at that price, I had an 06 350z and paid 15,000$ in 2010. Kelly bluebook is going to say 10k on that car.

Are you fuckin serious? The cheapest 350Z in my country worth 40k $ and it's 2005 model. What kind of world we live in? 350Z is a dream car for us.

Really, are you sure about that. Why not I dunno, use a currency converter because the OP is in UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
redhack
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:51:46 AM

Really, are you sure about that. Why not I dunno, use a currency converter because the OP is in UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

Lolwut? Why don't you read what I just wrote fuckin signature spammer? Everybody talk about US Dollars already. Tired of these fuckin Yobit spammers.
redhack
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

40,000 TL or $13,000 USD, supply and demand. There are many more in the US so the increased supply lowers the price. 350z are a pain in the ass anyways I had mine from up until it got totaled this last December in a hit in run. That car is slippery as fuck even with sticky tires your going to slide.

It's not 40.000 TL, it's 120.000 TL the cheapest. We can't buy 40.000 TL one, it's only for foreigners. The cheapest one is 40.000 US DOLLARS. It's a dream to pay more than triple you give and drive the same car.
cubbala

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:08:56 PM

Nissan cars have friends here http://www.sahibimolurmusun.com/Kategori/Vasita-53
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:39:23 PM

Thats a very expensive price for a car of 2003 and no matter if its a Nissan 350Z a sporty car. With that amount and you can easily buy a Subaru Impreza of 2014-2016 used one with just a bit more miles on the odometer and trust me Impreza's are real beasts and they can compete very well with 350z and 370z and give the driver better pleasure when driving. Sorry but a Subie fan from a lot of time I couldn't resist the call to tell my views on cars here Smiley .

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:45:07 PM

well the problem is not in price.. its in the duties and taxes that will be applicable once OP tries to export his 350Z (if he is really serious). some countries impose custom duties as much as twice the cost of car itself. and so much fuss for a second hand car that not only you can not see till you pay your ass off but also you cant be sure if the OP is really gonna hold his part of deal... so its a FAIL deal.[\b] there is no use arguing over it.
Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:33:34 AM

well the problem is not in price.. its in the duties and taxes that will be applicable once OP tries to export his 350Z (if he is really serious). some countries impose custom duties as much as twice the cost of car itself. and so much fuss for a second hand car that not only you can not see till you pay your ass off but also you cant be sure if the OP is really gonna hold his part of deal... so its a FAIL deal.[\b] there is no use arguing over it.

Can you show me some countries who charges tax thats twice the cost of the car?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:43:04 AM

Can you show me some countries who charges tax thats twice the cost of the car?

philippines to name one
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:25:12 PM

$15k Huh My God that's cheap. You Americans are so lucky. I would love that car so much holy crap. But how on earth do you get it to where you want it and won't tax kill your buyer ? Isn't tax like crazy 30% or something stupid ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: