Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody tried -- http://bitcoin-for-you.com/ -- Is it really working?  (Read 2558 times)
crypto_guru#1 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:34:01 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 04:44:55 PM by crypto_guru#1

Is anybody tried -- http://bitcoin-for-you.com/ -- Is it really working?

comments please..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:48:46 PM

Is this a joke or something, ponzi scammers will never stop coming and we shall not stop to resist them, this will not pay you in anyway because it only has payment mode no withdrawing gateway.

crypto_guru#1 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:47:14 PM

this is a forum and here anybody can ask anything, anybody can comment on any topic.. I have found that site and I want to know Is it really working or not?  that's all..
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:42:40 PM

Is anybody tried -- http://bitcoin-for-you.com/ -- Is it really working?

comments please..

no and I hope no one will try this:
there is an HIGH risk with "software download" ! there is also a deposit (like a ponzi)...
So I see all ways to get scammed heavily!!!!! please lock this topic and change the title to SCAM
or people think that you are the owner Wink
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:25:56 AM

Guru guy is scamming again!
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:32:47 AM

this is a forum and here anybody can ask anything, anybody can comment on any topic.. I have found that site and I want to know Is it really working or not?  that's all..
Dangerous. You should not try this if you are not sure if this legit or not. For me its a scam coz its a very simple and plain site with certification. Search google about this site reviews.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:08:46 PM

ponzi scammers will never stop coming
crypto_guru#1
Most Popular Boards By Posts   
Investor-based games       108
Micro Earnings       3

enough said  Wink

Find it out for yourself!  Roll Eyes

and THIS +1

Kemikal

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

That's funny Smiley . What I don't understand is why Google does allow the owner of that dodgy website to buy traffic from adwords... on some very popular websites. The site can't be legit or we would all be rich by now :0

ponzi scammers will never stop coming
crypto_guru#1
Most Popular Boards By Posts   
Investor-based games       108
Micro Earnings       3

enough said  Wink

Find it out for yourself!  Roll Eyes

and THIS +1

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: