Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoins to Lend?  (Read 2700 times)
Jacob70 (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:13:21 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 12:07:00 AM by Jacob70

● Do you need more bitcoins to lend out?
● Would you like to start your lending business on this forum but you don't have bitcoins?
● Worry no more, I will give you bitcoins to lend and we will share the profits.

I have some idle bitcoins, but I am too busy to lend 0.01BTC and small amounts like that is not worth my time. However many of you would like to start a lending business here to make some money, I see dozens of active lenders on this forum, so I am willing to give you bitcoins with which you can lend, and we will share the profits!

How it works:

1) You will give me good collateral like altcoins, that will cover the bitcoins that I give you. I will hold this collateral until our agreement is active. The collateral ratio will always be 120-150% of the lent amount to incentivize you to pay it back.

Ex: You need 0.5 BTC loan to start. You already have 0.7BTC in ETH invested, but you don't want to sell that because you think the price of ETH could go up. You give me the ETH as collateral (it covers the 0.5BTC + the volatility risk), and I give you the 0.5BTC to start loaning. I will guard your ETH, and unless you break the terms, you will get it back at the end of our agreement.

2) I will give you bitcoins that you can lend to other people, at whatever interest rate you choose, your lending business will be your job to manage. You should also ask for 120-150% collateral from your borrowers so that they will too be incentivized to pay it back.

3) Both of us will have 0% risk because both of our collateral covers our potential losses. All the risk is outsourced to your borrowers. If some of your borrowers default, no problem, you just sell their collateral to repay my original BTC that I gave you.

4) You collect the loans from your borrowers, and pay me 50% of the interest for every loan collected.

Ex:  I give you 1 BTC, you lend that out at 10% interest, you collect it, you make 0.05BTC  and you pay me the other 0.05BTC

5) You give out more and more loans to people and we share the interest profit.
6) After we end our agreement, you give me back my bitcoins, and I give you back your collateral.

Why is it good for you:

You literally earn half of the interest on the money you can lend out and I will provide you with plenty of bitcoins, so the more loans you make, the more money you make. We will both make money and it will be good. None of us will lose money, all the risk is shifted to the final borrowers.

Terms & Conditions:

1) If you default, I sell your collateral
2) If your borrower defaults, you should sell his collateral to recover the BTC
3) If you didn't got a collateral from your borrower, then I either sell a part of your collateral, proportional to the money you lost, or I let you recover the money over time, depending on the magnitude of the loss
4) If you are losing money or not making money for long time, we end our agreement, and we swap back your collateral with my BTC (after I deduct the losses, if there are any)
5) If you are unreachable/inactive for 1 month, I will sell your collateral
6) If you pull some shady stuff on me or trying to scam me, I will also sell your collateral.
7) I can modify these terms any time I want without notifying you, you have to be updated with this thread, and you must agree to these 7 terms and my business model if you want to do business with me.

Collateral Requirements:
Altcoin or other good collateral only that covers the btc I give you (no forum account accepted)
The collateral ratio will be 120-150% of the lent out amount because of the volatility of the collateral and your trustworthyness.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:05:14 PM

● Do you need more bitcoins to lend out?
● Would you like to start your lending business on this forum but you don't have bitcoins?
● Worry no more, I will give you bitcoins to lend and we will share the profits.

Lending to lenders... Interesting idea, but it probably won't work. Your best shot at getting a partnership is probably at Epicscammer and condras's loan thread, but they already are partnered, and probably don't have collateral to give you. Also, you said "would you like to start" - but then ask for lending experience.

1) You should be a ranking member with lending experience, and you must give me some good collateral first
Not many lenders with good lending experience who don't have funds. Only 2 active ones with a lot of experience are zarzab, and me. I don't have many altcoins, and zarzab probably does, but he has all the funds he needs (I assume).

Here is my question: What happens if someone defaults, bringing profits to the negatives, and then ends the contract?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:51:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 06:05:21 PM by Jacob70

Lending to lenders... Interesting idea, but it probably won't work. Your best shot at getting a partnership is probably at Epicscammer and condras's loan thread, but they already are partnered, and probably don't have collateral to give you. Also, you said "would you like to start" - but then ask for lending experience.

It would work, this is how central banks work. You would be essentially lending for me, while I provide you with capital.

Yes you are right, I relaxed the conditions so that more people could participate.

Here is my question: What happens if someone defaults, bringing profits to the negatives, and then ends the contract?

Added explanation of my terms in the first post, please read.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:23:54 AM

Hello buddy,  I am planning to start a lending business again like I have done when I owned a hero member rank with good rep . I have a good experience of lending business with low default rates.

So if I will get the funds to start of my own lending business,  I can repay my old dues on this forum too . For reference , you can check my old account lending thread .

septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:54:36 AM

I'm serious when you open a food business payments every day

rules:

>> amount 1 btc
>> 2 month contract
>> 1 day pay = 0.02  btc
will share the profits ever day

total you received 1.2= 2 month

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:07:49 PM

Look op the concecpt is good you will lend to a lender to get a share from the loans, wouldnt be better to do yourself and you take your own risk? Its insane for me you trust into a third person to offer loans and repay you a portion of it. I had read you got no time, but to lending service you need something like 10 minutes to work out and reply, anyway good luck but i believe the reputable lending people has the funds already and hasnt altcoin as colateral.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:57:45 PM

Look op the concecpt is good you will lend to a lender to get a share from the loans, wouldnt be better to do yourself and you take your own risk? Its insane for me you trust into a third person to offer loans and repay you a portion of it. I had read you got no time, but to lending service you need something like 10 minutes to work out and reply, anyway good luck but i believe the reputable lending people has the funds already and hasnt altcoin as colateral.
Nope. His system is designed for him to have a guaranteed profit, but lending for himself has risk. Originally, I considered using it to reduce my risk, but then he said that if you lose, you pay fully for your losses. This gives Jacob70 no risk at all, other than the value of the collateral's value dropping, and gives the lender the full risk, for half the reward. And he isn't really trusting them, since he requires a collateral. Try reading Doamader/Probably JasonXG. Also, zarzab does altcoin conversions in the currency exchange, and he counts as a "reputable lending person".

septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:01:06 PM

I just a share of the profits every day to jacob70
Because i business food
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 05:22:44 PM

Hello buddy,  I am planning to start a lending business again like I have done when I owned a hero member rank with good rep . I have a good experience of lending business with low default rates.

So if I will get the funds to start of my own lending business,  I can repay my old dues on this forum too . For reference , you can check my old account lending thread .

Ok sure ,what is the collateral you can provide?

rules:

>> amount 1 btc
>> 2 month contract
>> 1 day pay = 0.02  btc

Sure , what collateral do you provide?

Lending nowadays is small scale, like 0.01 BTC loans. I really dont have time to give out 10-20 loans daily, I have other investments to take care of.

So that is why I would like to outsource my lending business.

This gives Jacob70 no risk at all, other than the value of the collateral's value dropping, and gives the lender the full risk, for half the reward. And he isn't really trusting them, since he requires a collateral. Try reading Doamader/Probably JasonXG. Also, zarzab does altcoin conversions in the currency exchange, and he counts as a "reputable lending person".

Yes, that is true, and also It's passive profit for me.

But if my workers are smart they will also take collateral so they won't have any risk either.

We can outsoruce the risk to the end-user borrower.

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:28:11 PM

I don't see a lot of convenience because who start to offer some loans normally has not problem of cash Wink
and gain only half from an investment (because meanwhile some interest are cut) it's really bad Sad

ps in the bad scenario you can sell collateral and lenders doesn't repay ... so there is a double risk + half gain

So maybe you want attract people with lot of collateral (read btc talk account) but I think it's even a risk

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:59:14 PM

I am not sure this will fly here.  Most of us lenders are able to secure BTC whenever they want to in order to supply the loans.  What is the loans come up bad?  Then you keep the lenders collateral?  If you are not taking the same risk I am taking as a lender, I would have no interest in doing anything.  Th only beneficent would be that if you took the same risks.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:04:19 PM

Ok sure ,what is the collateral you can provide?

rules:

>> amount 1 btc
>> 2 month contract
>> 1 day pay = 0.02  btc

Sure , what collateral do you provide?

Lending nowadays is small scale, like 0.01 BTC loans. I really dont have time to give out 10-20 loans daily, I have other investments to take care of.

So that is why I would like to outsource my lending business.

This gives Jacob70 no risk at all, other than the value of the collateral's value dropping, and gives the lender the full risk, for half the reward. And he isn't really trusting them, since he requires a collateral. Try reading Doamader/Probably JasonXG. Also, zarzab does altcoin conversions in the currency exchange, and he counts as a "reputable lending person".

Yes, that is true, and also It's passive profit for me.

But if my workers are smart they will also take collateral so they won't have any risk either.

We can outsoruce the risk to the end-user borrower.

Now i got you, you will act like a bank, lending money to someone who can provide a valid colateral, that should be others altcoins. As already said we will be your workers, we will be using your money to lend others, and we should share our profit, but in the end if the user wich request the loan default and his or her account is the colateral, we will have to repay the ammount those user got, soo for you sure profitable, but we will take the risk instead profit, have to pay you from our pocket, when we wanna the fee just.
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:51:31 PM

ps in the bad scenario you can sell collateral and lenders doesn't repay ... so there is a double risk + half gain

That is why you should ask for collateral from your borrower as well.

What is the loans come up bad?

That is why you should ask for collateral from your borrower as well.

Now i got you, you will act like a bank, lending money to someone who can provide a valid colateral, that should be others altcoins. As already said we will be your workers, we will be using your money to lend others, and we should share our profit, but in the end if the user wich request the loan default and his or her account is the colateral, we will have to repay the ammount those user got, soo for you sure profitable, but we will take the risk instead profit, have to pay you from our pocket, when we wanna the fee just.

Yes, if you have altcoins invested (which you should have, just from investmend standpoint), that will be good collateral.

I will give your BTC for  that collateral, and I will guard your collateral, then you start lending.

But you should also ask for collateral from your borrowers, so that neither of us will have any risk.
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:56:18 PM

Lemme explain again simply.

1) Collateral ratio is probably around 120-150% of the lent amount to incentivize borrowers to repay

2) For example you have 71.09 ETH (1.5BTC) invested  , I give you 1 BTC for that to loan out, but I will guard the ETH as collateral

3) You loan out the 1 BTC, but you also ask for 150% collateral from your borrowers

4) You will have 0 risk because you get the same amount of collateral from your borrowers that I get from you

5) I have 0 risk as well because I also have 150% collateral secured

6) We share 50-50% the profits from interest

7) After we end the deal, I give you back the 71.09 ETH, and you give me back my 1 BTC
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 01:17:16 AM

3) You loan out the 1 BTC, but you also ask for 150% collateral from your borrowers
Out of the over 80 loan requests I have gotten, 2 had altcoin collateral. Both requests had ~120% worth of the loan amount. One person ended up not taking the loan (partially because I was busy), and the other one came with 1% interest (0.001BTC from a 0.1BTC loan.) Plenty of people now have services that require altcoin collateral, but I don't believe any of those lenders got a valid loan. Also, if you ask for 150%, they are more likely to go to the people who only ask for 110% to 120% (me, and most others). See where your plan is flawed?

Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 02:02:03 AM

Out of the over 80 loan requests I have gotten, 2 had altcoin collateral. Both requests had ~120% worth of the loan amount. One person ended up not taking the loan (partially because I was busy), and the other one came with 1% interest (0.001BTC from a 0.1BTC loan.) Plenty of people now have services that require altcoin collateral, but I don't believe any of those lenders got a valid loan. Also, if you ask for 150%, they are more likely to go to the people who only ask for 110% to 120% (me, and most others). See where your plan is flawed?

The collateral could vary depending on many factors, it could be much smaller than 150%, even as low as 105%

Also we can give out good interest rates or other promotional offers to lenders. For example 3-4 time borrower with good track record and good trust rating can give 80-90% collateral.

Certain perks can be given, it is up to my workers.

My job is to get some workers, that will lend for me. We can then discuss in PM lending tips and other topics.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

This made me smile Grin,
can see that you are not familiar with the local market.
 People who ask such amount usual It has absolutely nothing to offer as collateral except their account.
10-20 loans day Huh that total loans granted during the week  of all lenders in this forum, and most -99% from them with forum account as collateral or without, only with a basis of trust.

and with this rule :
Altcoin or other good collateral only that covers the btc I give you (no forum account accepted)
The collateral ratio will be 120-150% of the lent out amount
you are not tired at all, because very lucky if you get at least one borrower in in the  quarter or half year.
Other things you not mentioned , that all collateral must be stored by trust escrow.

Anyway Good luck Smiley

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:09:06 AM

This made me smile Grin,
 People who ask such amount usual It has absolutely nothing to offer as collateral except their account.
10-20 loans day Huh that total loans granted during the week  of all lenders in this forum, and most -99% from them with forum account as collateral or without, only with a basis of trust.

and with this rule :
you are not tired at all, because very lucky if you get at least one borrower in in the  quarter or half year.
Other things you not mentioned , that all collateral must be stored by trust escrow.

Anyway Good luck Smiley

I will agree with Zazarb. Its hard to even found borrowers with 110% collateral and you say 150%. Its almost impossible here atm...

The fact that you will hold any collateral from your workers, its not safe for them. You have no history here, no backround to "trust" you, nothing. To use an escrow with good Trust rating, its better if you continue with this "idea" of yours.

Also, to propose to your potential workers that is for their benefit to work for you because their portofolio will increase with your funding is not entirely true and we all here know that...

P.S. You ask for workers as you said and not for partners. Two words with big difference. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 06:24:20 PM

This made me smile Grin,

and with this rule :

Anyway Good luck Smiley

Sorry that is not my business model, i cant really give out loans with no guarantees, because of the amount of scammers and account sellers on this forum.

This made me smile Grin,

and with this rule :

Anyway Good luck Smiley

I will agree with Zazarb. Its hard to even found borrowers with 110% collateral and you say 150%. Its almost impossible here atm...

The fact that you will hold any collateral from your workers, its not safe for them. You have no history here, no backround to "trust" you, nothing. To use an escrow with good Trust rating, its better if you continue with this "idea" of yours.

Also, to propose to your potential workers that is for their benefit to work for you because their portofolio will increase with your funding is not entirely true and we all here know that...

P.S. You ask for workers as you said and not for partners. Two words with big difference. 

We shall see if my business model has demand, i think it's innovative and we could see some people sign up.

The collaterals are really necessary, the % rates can be adjusted on many factors, but it is an essential part of the logic.
Jacob70 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:06:06 AM

If someone has the amount of collateral you require they could just sell the collateral and not owe you 50%. This is a horrible buisness model that will NEVER work

No, they give me 50% of the profit not the capital lol.

If they have the collateral but the collateral is invested in altcoin, and they need BTC to lend, then my funds are useful.

I will have to draw a diagram because you people still don't understand my proposal!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: