Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can YOU easily make about $1 per day (~150,000 satoshis) in Micro Earnings?  (Read 1863 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:10:39 PM

Hi, I am not looking to make $1 per day (currently ~150,000 satoshis), but need to know how long it takes others to make that much.
2 days or maybe 3?

"Micro Earnings" only, not sig pay.
If something costs "about $1" and you have 8 or 10 days (for example) to pay for it, then is that really easy?
Thanks, for honest feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:39:07 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 07:56:40 PM by Lexiatel

In just faucets? Probably not, unless you already had the bitcoins to use in various ways.

But why exclude sig pay? It's a decent way to make extra coins, faster, and less effort. I do an assortment of things, and I have only made about 50 cents a day, but my internet really sucks, and I take care of two people, so I can't really focus on it a whole lot without getting interupted.

There are a few lists that claim you can make so many thousand an hour, as someone who's done this off and on for a while, this depends are several factors: will my shitty IP be blocked from these good sites; will my Internet even work at all today; if the faucet doesn't faucetBOX, will I make it to the withdrawl limit before they change their min claim amount or go offline completely; is the faucet just leading me on; will the Solve Media captcha be difficult for me to solve?

These questions go on in my head everyday whenever I click a link. To do it for the money, it's very stressful. I do it for fun, just to see how much I can collect for free.

Currently, I make 1200 a month at home with my job (before taxes), if I wasn't in the process of trying to build another home, this would be more than enough (I need about 500 to 'survive').

Edit:

just checked my account: since July 1st, I have made what you see in my personal message. 1m of that was given to me (by a tip or giveaway, I'm not too sure...) 300k was from my sig campaign, and 25k sat was from before July. So that's about 300k. Now I do have 100k stored at freebitco.in for gambling, and several other faucets in which I have not gotten paid (be it scam or not yet at threshold).

I also have some on a different wallet, but it's not counted in my personal message.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:17:59 PM

If you put in 10+ hours of faucet claims across all GOOD btc faucets and alt faucets like doge, dash,  ltc you could probably make it happen but you wouldn't be able to actually get all those coins into $1 us dollar.

If you included signature campaigns and playing freeroll btc tournaments you would have such a better chance at getting there.
Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:19:03 PM

I just use adfoc.us and hitleap to make around $3 a day, ez pz.

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:53:01 PM

In micro earnings? Hm, why not, lots of faucets have low and high rewards, and depending on your luck and time spend on them you can do it every day. And you can win it in some faucets in few minutes (like freebitcoin) if you are lucky enough to hit the number.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:00:41 PM

You need at least 8 hours daily to earn 150000 satoshi.
I make a simple page where I proof this.
Bitganancias1$.
Many faucet fallen every day, only change for other.

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:30:40 PM

I'm easily getting ~150 000 satoshi and more daily from faucets. But mostly cames from my referrals. I'm myself making 35000 - 40000 satoshi from faucets daily. I'm visiting few best faucets almost every hour (freebitco, moonbitcoin, bitcoinspace) and about 30-40 faucetbox faucets when I have some free time. I have on my list more than 150 legit faucets, but I don't have time to visit all these faucets daily and I think it wouldn't be worth.

Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:19:17 PM

I'm easily getting ~150 000 satoshi and more daily from faucets. But mostly cames from my referrals. I'm myself making 35000 - 40000 satoshi from faucets daily. I'm visiting few best faucets almost every hour (freebitco, moonbitcoin, bitcoinspace) and about 30-40 faucetbox faucets when I have some free time. I have on my list more than 150 legit faucets, but I don't have time to visit all these faucets daily and I think it wouldn't be worth.

Oh, hell, I forgot about referrals ( I am not one to get many), so yeah, very easy with referrals, if you're popular.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:55:11 AM

Hard to make those 150.000 satoshis daily with faucets. With referrals it's possible, but only few people can have a lot of referrals to make profit for them. I like this faucet: http://faucetgame.com/

I'm VIP there, so I just set auto-play on and it works by itself. You don't need to spend your time. Works on mobile also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:17:05 AM

But why exclude sig pay?...

I am trying to see what is easily affordable for everyone:
Some "real people" (not duplicate forum accounts) aren't eligible for sig pay.

~40,000 satoshi per day from someone actually doing a huge effort is "a bit low but good to know", thank you.  Smiley

SulmaINO

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:57:18 AM

You Can.
With signatures campanigs is possible, but it will take you time to start earning some, if you have a lot of refferals you can easily win $1 per day. If you need it fast i recommend you 2Captcha
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2171

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:16:54 AM

easily not, however you can
just find good low timer faucets like mine http://www.bitcoinamerica.com.br - 50 sat every 3 min(1k/hour)
and others like hitpxl.com, brfaucet.com, etc
and claim from few faucets with high revenue with 1 claim a day while you wait the low timers..

easily? nah, boring a lot, and you can make more money with others jobs(afk or not. no btc related)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:47:27 AM

it is hard to earn 1$ just by faucet. I had tried many times in the past and only earn 30k satoshi per day. However it took me only 1 hour. So if you do it in 12 hours, maybe you can earn 1$ Smiley)
torbente

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:38:55 AM

it is hard to earn 1$ just by faucet. I had tried many times in the past and only earn 30k satoshi per day. However it took me only 1 hour. So if you do it in 12 hours, maybe you can earn 1$ Smiley)

There are no easy money in the real world, so why some people expects to win easy money in the internet?

You can make 1$ daily, an even more, in internet without investment. But... easily? Well, i do not think it is hard stay in front of your computer. And i know that there are some places in the world where 1$ daily is enough to live if you have computer an internet access.

Lets talk about your work only:

Just find 100 faucets that pays an average of 300 satoshis per hour. Now, work hard 10 hours daily the first month and you will have 0.09 BTC after the first month (60$), that is 2$ daily.
Go to namecheap.com, invest 12$ for the first year, and you will have your domain and hosting to have your own page. Keep a list of the faucets you use to get referrals, and post content to prove to your users that you keep an eye in the faucets you recomend. You can monetyze your web to earn an (small) extra income. And keep the hard work in the faucets. After 2 months you will have +100$, and your own active webpage making referrals and money for you.
With referals the growth is exponential if you keep your faucets list up to date everyday. With good work you can get 2-3 new active referrals everyday, and get around 5k satoshis from them. So, after 3 months, you will have +150$, an active an becoming popular faucet list, and a lot of referrals generating between 50-300K satoshis for you everyday. If you are good an have dedication, in the fourth month, between your work your referrals and monetizing you web you can earn 5$ daily to start investing.

Good luck
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:56:27 AM

you can faster typer you can do it 1 dollar every day
you can wrok type captcha is much company captcha
1 kolotibablo
2 megatyper
3 qlink
4 protyper
5 pix profit and more company captcha
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:09:16 AM

Hi, I am not looking to make $1 per day (currently ~150,000 satoshis), but need to know how long it takes others to make that much.
2 days or maybe 3?

"Micro Earnings" only, not sig pay.
If something costs "about $1" and you have 8 or 10 days (for example) to pay for it, then is that really easy?
Thanks, for honest feedback.
Some users make even 2m satoshi per day on my site.

No scam, no ponzi, no investment, no, no, no. Legit 100%.

Check the thread for more info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317322.0

peace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: