Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslims Online? I need help  (Read 513 times)
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 10:04:59 PM

I want to know is binary trading halal or is it haram? i want to invest in the site that signature I am wearing but my only concerned is if it is permissible in islam or not? Please englighten me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:21:54 PM

“Ithm al-kabir” means a very great sin. The Holy Qur’an has used this phrase only for drinking and gambling.”

And that means you are promoting to gamble with trades isn't it?

And its gone.
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:26:32 PM

I want to know is binary trading halal or is it haram? i want to invest in the site that signature I am wearing but my only concerned is if it is permissible in islam or not? Please englighten me.
You are a sinner your not allowed to GAMBLE?..your gamble is will it go up or down?..
Your not buying something your trading BAD MUSLIM Angry Angry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I suppose when you trade you drink alcohol while smoking Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BAD MUSLIM Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ANOTHER STUPID SO CALLED MUSLIM Grin Grin your a pretend Muslim ask the MUFTI Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Get real dumb ass Wink

if you are not muslim you have nothing to do in this tread, the title was clearly.
you should just compare this option with the HI LO and you will found the answer.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:29:37 PM

Good i hope you enjoy it and die of a slow painful death Grin Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:34:29 PM

if you are not muslim you have nothing to do in this tread, the title was clearly.
Quote from: btvGainer on Today at 10:04:59 PM

Typical Muslim wanting to suppress FREEDOM OF SPEECH And freedom of everything except your
shitty laws..NOW YOUR GAMBLING ATHEIST LAWS...

btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 10:40:29 PM

You are a sinner your not allowed to GAMBLE?..your gamble is will it go up or down?..
Your not buying something your trading BAD MUSLIM Angry Angry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I suppose when you trade you drink alcohol while smoking Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BAD MUSLIM Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ANOTHER STUPID SO CALLED MUSLIM Grin Grin your a pretend Muslim ask the MUFTI Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Get real dumb ass Wink

you should just compare this option with the HI LO and you will found the answer.
Can you please elaborate
ghost15

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:46:37 PM

Typical Muslim wanting to suppress FREEDOM OF SPEECH And freedom of everything except your

the freedom of some ends wher the other's begins.
ANOTHER STUPID SO CALLED MUSLIM
if you think that is the freedom of speech you are wrong

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ghost15

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:51:51 PM

Get real dumb ass Wink

Can you please elaborate
i found this four you

For a binary options account to be declared halal, it must satisfy the following conditions:

Trading is instant and delays are not acceptable.
    The proceeds in monetary terms must be transferred to the respective accounts as soon as any forex transaction is completed.
    All transaction proceeds are transferred as a full amount as payments in bits are not allowed in these accounts.
    All trading is done without either party earning or charging the other any interest.
    The account you are trading in is operated by halal binary options brokers. This is because they will not do any business that involves aspects of betting or chance with your investment.
    You will be trading within Islamic law if you exercise self-control. This means that you need to refrain from trading if you are driven by a desire to recover lost trades.
    You will also be within the law if your strategy is solely dependent on observation and study of economic and financial indicators.
    Risk-free trades and bonuses are to be avoided in Islamic binary options accounts. This is because they could be viewed as inducements to trade more than was originally planned which Islamic law might construe to be influenced by greed.
    It is also considered within Sharia o trade your binary options without keeping it from the knowledge of your family or anybody else who might be interested.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:00:36 PM

Get real dumb ass Wink

Can you please elaborate
i found this four you

For a binary options account to be declared halal, it must satisfy the following conditions:

The proceeds in monetary terms must be transferred to the respective accounts as soon as any forex transaction is completed.
    All transaction proceeds are transferred as a full amount as payments in bits are not allowed in these accounts.
    All trading is done without either party earning or charging the other any interest.
    The account you are trading in is operated by halal binary options brokers. This is because they will not do any business that involves aspects of betting or chance with your investment.
    You will be trading within Islamic law if you exercise self-control. This means that you need to refrain from trading if you are driven by a desire to recover lost trades.
    You will also be within the law if your strategy is solely dependent on observation and study of economic and financial indicators.
    Risk-free trades and bonuses are to be avoided in Islamic binary options accounts. This is because they could be viewed as inducements to trade more than was originally planned which Islamic law might construe to be influenced by greed.
    It is also considered within Sharia o trade your binary options without keeping it from the knowledge of your family or anybody else who might be interested.

http://www.binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/islamic-accounts-in-binary-options/

Seems ok then as long as the traders are muslim

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:01:26 PM

the freedom of some ends wher the other's begins.
ANOTHER STUPID SO CALLED MUSLIM
if you think that is the freedom of speech you are wrong
OH it is why what you going to do Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy KILL ME ..Yer right..
So your saying i have no right to call someone stupid STUPID Grin

So to ask if it's ok to use bitcoin is an intelligent question Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I.E trade with it..If your a Muslim your another dumb ass Muslim..
WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU BLOW YOUR SELF UP..
Do you think I am scared Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Your not the only one who's not scared to die..WE HAD THE I.R.A and i still went every where..
WHO GIVES A SHIT About your SHITTY RELIGION....BACKWARD THINKERS TALK SHIT...

So now the MUSLIMS are giving new laws to bitcoin Angry Angry
Bitcoin is about freedom  Grin Grin

btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:04:19 PM

Get real dumb ass Wink

Can you please elaborate
i found this four you

Thanks for this bro.I have left the signature just in time because today was payment day.Allah the great saved me from earning haram
Locking the thread to prevent haters from spoiling this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: