Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Contest} Web development - Escrowed  (Read 1824 times)
bitterbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:08:33 PM

Winners for the first part of the contest :

Winner - npredtorch
1st runner up- FullBuster09
2nd runner up- Swagtoshi

Thank u all for participating.Please send the copy of .psd file/files to email: contact@coinpacman.com with subject line "Username - design" .Upon successful receipt of the design files,I will contact SebastianJu to conduct the escrow release accordingly.

As already stated before,this is a full stack development so its the prime concern of the winner to carry the task to completion or find a suitable replacement of himself/herself to finish the backend part.
FullBuster09

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Time heals everything but be patient

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:18:48 PM

Hello Im done to send the files to your email: Thank you and congrats to npredtouch.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:50:27 AM

I have received emails from

npredtorch and
FullBuster09 but not Swagtoshi

Apparently npredtorch didn't understand that the competition was for full stack and not just design part which makes it difficult for me to get a sole back end developer since he denied to participate further as can be concluded from this pm : https://gyazo.com/0183f7331b796502382aa5d53c5a9570 .He/she just wants to donate the design to Coinpacman which is well appreciated and deserves a moment of applause.

FullBuster09 gets second prize 0.04BTC - I will request him/her to post your claim bitcoin address

I'll wait for Swagtoshi to reach me in this regard.

FullBuster09

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Time heals everything but be patient

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:50:18 AM

npredtorch and

Apparently npredtorch didn't understand that the competition was for full stack and not just design part which makes it difficult for me to get a sole back end developer since he denied to participate further as can be concluded from this pm : https://gyazo.com/0183f7331b796502382aa5d53c5a9570 .He/she just wants to donate the design to Coinpacman which is well appreciated and deserves a moment of applause.

FullBuster09 gets second prize 0.04BTC - I will request him/her to post your claim bitcoin address

Hello this is my Bitcoin address
3PbksibMCJ22S2t48zkKtu6jY4LZncEWf8
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

npredtorch and

Hello this is my Bitcoin address
3PbksibMCJ22S2t48zkKtu6jY4LZncEWf8

Your coins are on the way... and no need to be in fear about the funds since I hold them, not the OP. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:35:52 AM

Entering into the second phase of the contest which is backend development.Anybody can take up this job and escrow amount of .27BTC will be awarded to the developer with a chance to work as a part of the team involving maintenance of the site.

Interested participants shall post a deadline to do the job alongwith a portfolio with at least one working site.I will share the final draft of the backend development and the rest of the prize money will be awarded after successful delivery and testing.

Design to work upon :

Site logo :

Minor changes applicable to the design.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

Entering into the second phase of the contest which is backend development.Anybody can take up this job and escrow amount of .27BTC will be awarded to the developer with a chance to work as a part of the team involving maintenance of the site.

Interested participants shall post a deadline to do the job alongwith a portfolio with at least one working site.I will share the final draft of the backend development and the rest of the prize money will be awarded after successful delivery and testing.
Hello .. I want to ask, how much will be taken as the winner ??
what, spotted and one winner who was taken as the winner in this contest ..

thank you.. Smiley
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:45:53 AM

Hello .. I want to ask, how much will be taken as the winner ??
what, spotted and one winner who was taken as the winner in this contest ..

thank you.. Smiley

.27BTC can be taken from escrow for the backend development
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:33:48 AM

Contest to end this month.
Individual request to built the back end is also accepted.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:35:53 AM

Waiting for few more developers quotation.I will provide the order to the best quotation.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:23:56 AM

Contest ended.
Closing this now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: