Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Contest} Web development - Escrowed  (Read 1824 times)
bitterbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:54:58 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 10:46:31 AM by bitterbit

This contest is regarding the full stack(frontend + backend) development of the bitcoin pacman game 'COINPACMAN' .While the basic logic behind the game can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8-bbbI_icdVwzOU72lmIEECM09EEZeT0LRu-7Ui1LI , the final draft will only be given out to the developer.

Stage 1: Design

The design part comprises of the design of the main page,Support,tos.Only the best 3 will be chosen and the prize money for the design will be distributed as follows:

Winner : 0.12BTC
1st runner up : 0.04BTC
2nd runner up : 0.01BTC

Entries must be posted on this thread itself.A single member can submit upto a max of 3 entries.The final submission should be a high resolution image(jpg,jpeg,png) and the user should be able to provide the .psd files upon request .The deadline of submission is 7th Aug 2016 00:00 UTC.Winners will be declared here on the next day.Escrow funds is held by SebastianJu.Escrow details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1564438.msg15711432#msg15711432

Only the winner will get the job.

Done.

Stage 2: Development

Participants will have 14 days to deliver the code.If the code fulfills all the requirements then the 2nd part of escrow amount will be released.So the winner gets 0.27BTC in total.

Rules :

• Design includes logo,code,images
  • Design involves pages : Main page,Help,TOS
  • The delivery format is HTML5,CSS,JQuery
  • The code must be valid,clean,light and components in proper format and well-named (e.g. header, main-form, description, etc.)
  • The coder has the freedom to choose the programming languages basically NodeJS,MangoDB,Blockchain API
  • Frameworks are allowed as long as they are not too heavy (Bootstrap is fine) and don't require javascript
  • Visitors must get an overall idea of the website when they visit the main page
  • The winners will be judged by taking into account the community votes but the final decision would be the sole discretion of the Coinpacman team
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:05:08 AM

Hello, is this contest still open? I would like to join for the frontend work/design. I have already sent a permission for the google docs. I hope you can accept me as soon as possible. Thank you! BTW, have you confirmed the escrow?
FullBuster09

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Time heals everything but be patient

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:33:51 AM

This contest is regarding the full stack(frontend + backend) development of the bitcoin pacman game 'COINPACMAN' .While the basic logic behind the game can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K8-bbbI_icdVwzOU72lmIEECM09EEZeT0LRu-7Ui1LI , the final draft will only be given out to the developer.

Stage 1: Design

The design part comprises of the design of the main page,Support,tos.Only the best 3 will be chosen and the prize money for the design will be distributed as follows:

Winner : 0.12BTC
1st runner up : 0.04BTC
2nd runner up : 0.01BTC

Entries must be posted on this thread itself.A single member can submit upto a max of 3 entries.The final submission should be a high resolution image(jpg,jpeg,png) and the user should be able to provide the .psd files upon request .The deadline of submission is 31st July 2016 00:00 UTC.Winners will be declared here on the next day.Escrow will be held by Monbux(pending confirmation)

Only the winner will get the job.

Stage 2: Development

Winner will have 14 days to deliver the code.If the code fulfills all the requirements then the 2nd part of escrow amount will be released.So the winner gets 0.35BTC in total.

Rules :

Design includes logo,code,images
  • Design involves pages : Main page,Help,TOS
  • The delivery format is HTML5,CSS,JQuery
  • The code must be valid,clean,light and components in proper format and well-named (e.g. header, main-form, description, etc.)
  • The coder has the freedom to choose the programming languages basically NodeJS,MangoDB,Blockchain API
  • Frameworks are allowed as long as they are not too heavy (Bootstrap is fine) and don't require javascript
  • Visitors must get an overall idea of the website when they visit the main page
Me to im interested in making this project I have a background of website designing and prototyping simple game.I have already sent a request to get access in google drive please accept soon.[/list]
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:44:06 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 06:30:46 AM by bitterbit

Docs has been made available globally.Previously there was a problem with visibility.
Monbux hasnt seem to have come online for a long time so I pm'ed other trusted escrow.I will update the thread when it has been confirmed.
Edit: Price
it seems SebastianJu is doing the service escrow
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:52:24 AM

Docs has been made available globally.Previously there was a problem with visibility.
Monbux hasnt seem to have come online for a long time so I pm'ed other trusted escrow.I will update the thread when it has been confirmed.

I see. Thank you . Does in main page - includes the design and code for the pacman maze?
Nice concept btw, I haven't seen such a game like this that uses bitcoin for credits. I will try my best to make one good design for this Smiley
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:59:44 AM

I see. Thank you . Does in main page - includes the design and code for the pacman maze?
Nice concept btw, I haven't seen such a game like this that uses bitcoin for credits. I will try my best to make one good design for this Smiley

The maze development is a back-end task.Coinpacman is basically a skilled based game that uses bitcoins for credits and Thanks for the kind words.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 07:03:00 AM

Hello everyone... I'm writing shortly to let you know that I hold 0.17 BTC in escrow at the moment. They are meant for this development. Escrow address is:

Code:
1M8K8pdrn6xiSCvxUnh1NjbnkN64XCYoGH

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Hello everyone... I'm writing shortly to let you know that I hold 0.17 BTC in escrow at the moment. They are meant for this development. Escrow address is:

Code:
1M8K8pdrn6xiSCvxUnh1NjbnkN64XCYoGH

Escrow detail has been added.
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:56:38 PM

Just to be clear, is the contest to design the logo, theme, and appearance without any actual game content? What would we put in the TOS and Help since we do not know the specifics? Would taking a picture of the html file be ok?
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:51:16 AM

Just to be clear, is the contest to design the logo, theme, and appearance without any actual game content? What would we put in the TOS and Help since we do not know the specifics? Would taking a picture of the html file be ok?

For clarity,the back end of the site is developed in the second part.The first part of the competition is the design.The content of help and tos would be provided in the second part.Please read the full description about what should be posted as an entry.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:06:39 AM

There is no such shapes or sizes that has been decided.Please use your best design and we would select it if it stands out of the competition.
Edit: The best designs will be chosen and awarded 1st 2nd and 3rd position
Swagtoshi

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

Can you check to see if this is what you want? The middle section would be replaced with the game of course. Right now I'm just using google images to fill it in.
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:49:01 AM

I'll consider this as the first entry.Hope u have a high resolution of the design.
Deadline extended bcoz lots of query resolving.
Angelo Santos

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:52:32 PM

Here's my entry

Text is Lorem Ipsum, we can revise the text and also the design if this design has been chosen.

Swagtoshi

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

http://imgur.com/KGdkX3n
Here is my second entry. Color and text can be changed. Size and proportions also can be adjusted.
FullBuster09

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Time heals everything but be patient

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:27:58 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 05:16:25 AM by FullBuster09

Hello my first submission of this contest I hope you like it.Give the user late 80s style website like a pacman game.Its responsive too. Grin

The main page with a welcome menu for the user you can edit it the text

The main page I can add more feature if you want

After you hit the play its going to the account page like this

The TOS page

I upload next time the support menu
bitterbit (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:42:33 PM

U must be competitive enough to make the backend.This is a full stack development contest.
npredtorch
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:11:03 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 05:50:46 AM by npredtorch

#UPDATED . Here is my design entry. I made this with a theme of purple and yellow combination. I did it as simple as possible Smiley I hope that you will like it bitterbit.

Etwalts

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:55:03 PM

https://i.imgur.com/oo4041V.png
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:33:25 AM

The contest is end who is the winners in this contest I think winner is npredtorch ,1st runner up is fullbuster09 and 2nd runner let the op decide.I want like this gambling game to play and bet with bitcoins. Grin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: