Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The same topics  (Read 405 times)
haankoammu (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:01:05 AM

I know im a newbie. but there is almost the same topics in some threads like economics, pol and soc, off topic,btc discussion. It is really boring hard to find something to post when the only income u can generate is by just signature campaign. urghhh
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:49:22 AM

If you find some of the topics boring, you can create your own topic(s) and moderate it if you like, just to keep spammers out. Also, you do not have to post in a thread that you find boring.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:11:38 AM

I know im a newbie. but there is almost the same topics in some threads like economics, pol and soc, off topic,btc discussion. It is really boring hard to find something to post when the only income u can generate is by just signature campaign. urghhh
that's ok,even if you're still newbie, feel free to give your opinion on here. I agreed with you. Those section always make similiar topic everyday, but FYI, almost all signature campaign doesn't count posts from Pol & society and Off topic section.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:14:37 AM

.Just ignore them. Useless topics will not be active if there are no people to post nonsense in their ridiculous threads. We can not do anything against it yet so ignoring them will be our only option. Personally I also agree that there are far less worthy thread to reply here in the forum. Sadly people keeps on degrading the forum with their selfish reasons of earning money with their campaigns.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 05:49:58 AM

Just ignore them. Useless topics will not be active if there are no people to post nonsense in their ridiculous threads. We can not do anything against it yet so ignoring them will be our only option. Personally I also agree that there are far less worthy thread to reply here in the forum. Sadly people keeps on degrading the forum with their selfish reasons of earning money with their campaigns.

Thats the best answer [bold]. They are all a spam spot for spammers. You would most likely see same thing and same replies. Try up Bitcoin discussion and you will find it interesting to discuss up there or you cane take torry idea
that's ok,even if you're still newbie, feel free to give your opinion on here. I agreed with you. Those section always make similiar topic everyday, but FYI, almost all signature campaign doesn't count posts from Pol & society and Off topic section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: