Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I accept ETH ETC at my online shop?  (Read 413 times)
tintintoretto (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:09:04 AM

Hi Guys, so I would like to accept Ether/ Classic payments online.

I tried to contact Coinpayments to use their system with my online shopify account.
No answer so far, I wonder if anyone has done this successfully before?

If it's not possible, would people even consider paying manually to a wallet? (i guess not right?)
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:11:32 AM

I tried to contact Coinpayments to use their system with my online shopify account.

If it's not possible, would people even consider paying manually to a wallet? (i guess not right?)

Why did you have to contact coinpayments.net? I've used them in the past, but as far as i remember, they didn't need any manual intervention from their side (it has been a long time since i last used them TBH).

Last time it was just signing up, verifying, looking at the api documentation, finished...
tintintoretto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:24:36 AM

Why did you have to contact coinpayments.net? I've used them in the past, but as far as i remember, they didn't need any manual intervention from their side (it has been a long time since i last used them TBH).

Last time it was just signing up, verifying, looking at the api documentation, finished...

Hey, I contacted them after going to read their website because they wrote that they had a shopify "beta" plugin for the shopping cart.  I will check out how to do it manually, if you say its possible, thanks!
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:35:17 AM

Hey, I contacted them after going to read their website because they wrote that they had a shopify "beta" plugin for the shopping cart.  I will check out how to do it manually, if you say its possible, thanks!

It's been a long time since i last used coinpayments, but if i remember correctly, they have a rather good API, so you should be able to code everything yourself... I haven't used shopify (yet), but if you can use the coinpayments API from shopify, i think it should technically be possible (no guarantees tough)
tintintoretto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:45:24 AM

Cool, thanks. will see if it works out. It would be great if it does!

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:15:35 AM

and what is the issue in manually problem? I don't think manual payment have any issue. you can ask for users to pay direct to your wallet and send them the product.
you can allow them to use escrow also. lots of peoples doing this already.
tintintoretto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:36:07 AM

and what is the issue in manually problem? I don't think manual payment have any issue. you can ask for users to pay direct to your wallet and send them the product.
you can allow them to use escrow also. lots of peoples doing this already.

I don't mind manual payments at all, if people are happy to do that.
But I wasn't sure if it might turn some people away, like if ppl don't know the site and aren't sure they can trust it yet etc. find an ascrow just to buy something that doesn't cost a lot.  I just thought it would be good to make it easier for people?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: