Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Pokemon Go Account  (Read 480 times)
Deltarush (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:48:04 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 10:59:23 AM by Deltarush

Hello,
I'll create a custom Pokemon Go Account NEAR YOUR LOCATION! You'll be therefore able to use the account without any problems!
What I need from you:
Desired account information (Pokemon Trainer Club) that require Name, Password & Email. I'll also need some information for the character: nickname, appearance & starter Pokemon and last but not least your rough location (should be somewhere near your place/where you usually catch Pokemons)

Pricelist:
Lvl 0-15=$10
Lvl 15-25=$20

Terms:
You pay BEFORE I start my service. If you get banned you'll receive a new account.

I'll give 1 vouch copy for a hero member or senior member if he's willing to write a short review. [Already given]
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:49:37 AM

I can take this and do the review today itself. Let me know and I will message you the details to create the account with. Thank you

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:36:28 AM

Vouch for this:
I finally got an account for this, set up as per my specifications, so it is not a premade account. The account I had received is of level 20, which usually would take a lot of time to get to. Also there were pretty good pokemons on the account, which I usually wouldn't have been able to catch. Some of them are: hitmonlee,machoke,arcanine,rhydon,magmar,porygon,arbok,hitmonlee.

The account has been working for the past 16 hours without an issue so far and he offers a replacement incase it gets banned, but I doubt it will happen. I will update here if it does. So I will definitely trust him with getting an account created so far.

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:49:44 AM

This pokemon go rush and its benefits is still a mystery to me and nothing online shows decent information about the reward that could lead to financial freedom.

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:25:56 AM

This pokemon go rush and its benefits is still a mystery to me and nothing online shows decent information about the reward that could lead to financial freedom.
There isn't one. But if you play the game, then you might know it takes a lot of time to get to higher levels. Also having these pokemons is sort of cool thing, if you don't want to waste your time like a lot of your friends do. For me, I just saved so much time. The only reason I played till now was for getting to higher levels and have a more unique collection. And now that achievement has been reached mentally, so I no longer have to waste all those hours on it.

In some countries people also buy pokemon accounts, like recently in UAE people sold accounts for over 200-300 Dollars at level 24 or more. So if pitched right, this could have a higher value.

Deltarush (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:38:56 AM

Vouch for this:
I finally got an account for this, set up as per my specifications, so it is not a premade account. The account I had received is of level 20, which usually would take a lot of time to get to. Also there were pretty good pokemons on the account, which I usually wouldn't have been able to catch. Some of them are: hitmonlee,machoke,arcanine,rhydon,magmar,porygon,arbok,hitmonlee.

The account has been working for the past 16 hours without an issue so far and he offers a replacement incase it gets banned, but I doubt it will happen. I will update here if it does. So I will definitely trust him with getting an account created so far.
Thank you very much for the vouch!
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:00:25 PM

Just wanted to update on this, the account expired in the past 2 days. However it doesn't seem he has been online since 27th , so looks like he is no longer selling it.

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:21:20 PM

Just wanted to update on this, the account expired in the past 2 days. However it doesn't seem he has been online since 27th , so looks like he is no longer selling it.
What do you mean by expired? I am also using a bot on my accounts and they are all above LV 30 so I want to stop if there are some risks.
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:56:49 PM

What do you mean by expired? I am also using a bot on my accounts and they are all above LV 30 so I want to stop if there are some risks.

I had received an account recently which was levelled up artificially , here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1564680.msg15778582#msg15778582

Unfortunately the account expired, or was banned just 2 days back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: