Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another shooting in a Florida nightclub  (Read 1234 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:39:30 AM

Does it ever end?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/25/florida-club-shooting-teen-night/87518168/

"Two people are killed and up to 16 more injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Florida..."

According to BBC News

Thoughts?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:22:02 PM

As long as the US doesn't control its gun laws, its not going to be able to tackle these kinds of attacks efficiently. I believe this attack was because of a fight between 2 individuals at the party, but not much have been confirmed yet. I feel more sad for Munich where atleast they don't allow individuals to keep guns(or do they ? )

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:24:41 PM

As long as the US doesn't control its gun laws, its not going to be able to tackle these kinds of attacks efficiently. I believe this attack was because of a fight between 2 individuals at the party, but not much have been confirmed yet. I feel more sad for Munich where atleast they don't allow individuals to keep guns(or do they ? )

It's the gun fault!!! Time to shred the constitution and bring the female savior and declare her president for life, abolish the Supreme Court and congress... Hillary is so wise, so smart, so honest that later she will be declared prophet!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

Gun laws don't solve the psychopath problem, look at the France Truck attack in Nice. The problem is psychopaths are not in an institution but on the streets.

It's the gun fault!!! Time to shred the constitution and bring the female savior and declare her president for life, abolish the Supreme Court and congress... Hillary is so wise, so smart, so honest that later she will be declared prophet!
No it's not the fault of the gun. Without this psychopath the gun wouldn't fire  Smiley  Taking away all the citizens their property is not a good solution to solve crime.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:33:59 PM

Gun laws don't solve the psychopath problem, look at the France Truck attack in Nice. The problem is psychopaths are not in an institution but on the streets.

Gun laws don't solve the psychopath problem, but it will atleast solve the availability of weapons to those psychopaths. The France truck case was a different case. Atleast the guy who fired on the nightclub wouldn't have driven the truck inside to kill. Without the availability of weapons he probably wouldn't have even done it.

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:37:45 PM

Gun laws don't solve the psychopath problem, but it will atleast solve the availability of weapons to those psychopaths. The France truck case was a different case. Atleast the guy who fired on the nightclub wouldn't have driven the truck inside to kill. Without the availability of weapons he probably wouldn't have even done it.
The attack would use Molotov instead, is that better?  Huh Even in Europe with its strict gun laws criminals use guns.  The "gun law" solution is not a solution because psychopaths and criminals don't obey the law.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:41:08 PM

Does it ever end?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/25/florida-club-shooting-teen-night/87518168/

"Two people are killed and up to 16 more injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Florida..."

According to BBC News

Thoughts?
What can be thought ?! All of this is very unfortunate. Is it time to adopt a law prohibiting the circulation of rifles among individuals ? Let it will not solve the problem completely . But at least reduce Number of such cases.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:45:30 PM

The attack would use Molotov instead, is that better?  Huh Even in Europe with its strict gun laws criminals use guns.  The "gun law" solution is not a solution because psychopaths and criminals don't obey the law.

Not really. There didn't use to be guns a 100 years ago, and I doubt people upset with the society were walking around throwing molotovs. Gun laws is a solution, as you can compare America and other countries and clearly the attacks aren't as much as in America. Most of the attacks in those other countries are by terrorists or radicalized people, and not by normal people throwing molotovs around.

BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:49:18 PM

Hemm i would suggest to America govrement new law for guns.I mean guns is good to be allowed for everbody and we in Europe want weapon for protection from craz therirists.I think America should add rule liar detector must every person pass to get access to buy gun.
wowanstrong

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:51:01 PM

That's what I 'm talking about. Why would untie the hands of those who are not able to manage them wisely ? The smaller the chances that the weapons could fall into the hands of a mad , the calmer sensible people .

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:55:50 PM

Hemm i would suggest to America govrement new law for guns.I mean guns is good to be allowed for everbody and we in Europe want weapon for protection from craz therirists.I think America should add rule liar detector must every person pass to get access to buy gun.

That will never help, best thing is to ban guns in America like they did in Europe.
There is always a group of people who manages to get a gun, but if you ban these guns. It will become harder for these people to get one.
In my opinion is America at this time a fucked up country.

Ps; i'm not that good in English sometimes, so my apologies if there are mistakes in this comment.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:56:05 PM

Does it ever end?

According to BBC News

Thoughts?
This is pure madness and it has to stop but all blame is being laid on those opposed to gun control however I would like to take another view which is is it possible that some people are planning these attacks in other to blackmail the opponents to gun control in other to have their way or is it just that the access to guns should be controlled?  These two ideology begs for answer and I say whether gun control or not the government should do more in the protection of its citizens... My 2 cents...
wowanstrong

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

Do you think the lie detector will help rishenii this problem ? It would be naive so pologat . In many situations , a person thinks differently . Especially if he often drinks alcohol.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:05:28 PM

That's what I 'm talking about. Why would untie the hands of those who are not able to manage them wisely ? The smaller the chances that the weapons could fall into the hands of a mad , the calmer sensible people .
The US doesn't have the highest gun murder per 100.000 people. Some countries have more and less gun crimes. It's the highest of the developed countries, but thats not because of gun laws. The Swiss have gun ownership too  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
wowanstrong

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:43:16 PM

The US doesn't have the highest gun murder per 100.000 people. Some countries have more and less gun crimes. It's the highest of the developed countries, but thats not because of gun laws. The Swiss have gun ownership too  Smiley

Is it possible to be proud of ?! Give one person from underdeveloped plemyani gun . He will shoot all the seed . And the United States , a developed country . And its citizens can afford such lawlessness .

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:20:23 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 08:57:48 PM by criptix

The US doesn't have the highest gun murder per 100.000 people. Some countries have more and less gun crimes. It's the highest of the developed countries, but thats not because of gun laws. The Swiss have gun ownership too  Smiley

Can you point out what the difference in gun law between switzerland and rest of western europe with maybe exception of the UK is?

From what i understand you need a clean criminal report, firearm license, no anonymous weapons selling, database of firearm holders. It is pretty close to western european standards.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:35:41 AM

Today, those news were just ordinary news.  Nothing is new for shooting made by a lunatic or addicted to games and then will do it to a place where there are many people.  And then many civilians will die just because of this twisted mind person.   The government should act on this maybe tightens the security of places where there are many people.   
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:55:05 AM

Today, those news were just ordinary news.  Nothing is new for shooting made by a lunatic or addicted to games and then will do it to a place where there are many people.  And then many civilians will die just because of this twisted mind person.   The government should act on this maybe tightens the security of places where there are many people.   

I think the word you are looking for is desensitization in the press.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:45:26 AM

No it's not the fault of the gun. Without this psychopath the gun wouldn't fire  Smiley  Taking away all the citizens their property is not a good solution to solve crime.

Virtualx is correct.  Gun laws don't mean shit. Most of these idiots can get guns illegally. I live in a small town where almost EVERYONE has guns and we don't have these  problems. You can't keep Psychopaths from killing. Stop Blaming the guns and responsible owners.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:45:26 AM

Whatever happened with the gay nightclub shooting. Was it ever determined is the psycho was gay?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: