Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems (SCAM ???) with claimbtc.com and easybitcoinfaucet.com  (Read 4666 times)
glam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:47:42 AM

Passed one week and www.claimbtc.com and www.easybitcoinfaucet.com don't pay my withdraws, I have around 130 000 in wating payments for these two websites. So I don't recommend both of them. I think they are affiliated with www.takefreebitcoin.com but take free bitcoin paid my withdraws.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:05:37 PM

Just now I withdraw my balance , it instantly received to my wallet , it's not scam ..
axzxc1236

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:43:43 PM

I always withdraw when I hit 20,000 satoshis on claimbtc.com .
And I always receive my payments quickly (less than 2 days).
Did you check your email? I know claimbtc sends email when withdraw successful.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:57:49 PM

The same situation I had with one of its referral user. They did not pay it because it did not verify the email. If you withdrawal pending then it is because of an unverified email.

The word SCAM is used when you have very strong evidence that you can present the community that someone does not pay users or manipulated in all the ways that users give up without reach withdrawal.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:03:03 PM

i hope they dopnt start to scam i claim there from time to time .
Its a good faucet . Iam near next withdraw.
Willpost my Feedback.
aliping

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:10:13 AM

not scam. my wd Cheesy

claimbtc

http://s32.postimg.org/hjwmgmylh/screenshot_2016_07_26_at_10_07_15.jpg

easybitcoinfaucet

http://s32.postimg.org/jkn61guqt/screenshot_2016_07_26_at_10_03_59.jpg

takefreebitcoin

http://s32.postimg.org/rfxpga4dh/screenshot_2016_07_26_at_10_06_20.jpg
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

Passed one week and www.claimbtc.com and www.easybitcoinfaucet.com don't pay my withdraws, I have around 130 000 in wating payments for these two websites. So I don't recommend both of them. I think they are affiliated with www.takefreebitcoin.com but take free bitcoin paid my withdraws.

As far as I know these faucets are very old and paying. I recently got payed from claimbtc and takefreebitcoin. Did you verify your email? Maybe this could be problem.
ClaimBTC

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:15:42 PM

Hello everyone!
If you have questions or problems with our faucets please don't hesitate to contact us - support@claimbtc.com
And we're helping, whatever it takes.
spikey1973

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

Hello everyone!
If you have questions or problems with our faucets please don't hesitate to contact us - support@claimbtc.com
And we're helping, whatever it takes.

sorry, but the above is absolutely NOT true.

i've been banned by claimbtc a while ago. i contacted you and indeed got a (automated) responce and disbanned.

my main question was why i was banned. the answer was that i've broken a rule and therefor banned and if it would happen again i would not get disbanned. i replied that i did not break any rules, which i indeed didn't!!!! and because of that i was very interested in knowing how to prevent breaking the so called rule again preventing me from getting banned without actually knowing what was wrong. NO ANSWER!

2 days ago i got banned again, again asked the same question. no respons what so ever!!! so after 3 mails, i barely more then an automated response without any substance. Also, i found it rather odd that on the facebook site they felt the need to post a header about warning about bans.. seems like this is rather a standard then just a fluke. Also i found it odd to say the least that both times was just before i could withdraw the saved claims.

It all smells seriously like a hoax! or in the best way, some "seriously over sensitive rule violation sensing". Anyhow, this is not the way to run a faucet and dealing with people!!!

If you feel i indeed did something wrong, then RESPOND to my question, as long you don't i know that i didn't do anything wrong. Also this would have been appreciated if done BEFORE the 2e ban, so i could've been preventing whatever mishapped. The fact that there is no response speaks for itself.

for now i ask you to unban the account so i can collect my winnings.. after that you will not likely see me again!
if not you are just stealing..!!

Regards Matthieu
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

they always payed me as logn as the are online.
but nowadays the rates are so low iam not claiming there anymore ......

kind regards
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:58:14 AM

Here's my experience with claimbtc:-

I've been a claimbtc's member since 2015. Everything was fine (the withdrawal were pretty fast) until today, where I suddenly got BANNED!

Reason: I got over 23K+ satoshis and requested for a payout. Then, I got banned without any reason.

I always hear that if a website decided not to pay their members - banning them without any particular reason would be the best choice.

Anyhow, hope people will take note about it. Don't waste your time on it, find a better faucet. 

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ClaimBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

We never ban users without any reason.
If you try to cheat or abuse our system your account will be banned.
And if you contact us after ban we'll unban you for the first time. But if you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service again, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
Please be a good members and everything will be fine. As always do.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

If this is true, can you comment on why spikey1973 was banned and why you don't respond to users inquiring about WHY they were banned? It sounds relatively counter productive to unban users without telling them what they did wrong, especially when they are specifically asking so they can make sure they follow the rules. I haven't used your site, but I will say that I would probably start promoting it on my site if I felt that it was reputable. Unfortunately, you completely disregarded spikey1973's post above and apparently disregarded his previous request as to what he did wrong in the first place when he asked via email. Now, I understand we are simply taking his word for it but the fact that you responded here and ignored his post altogether kind of aligns with his statement and makes me curious as to what actually causes you to ban members and if you do in fact respond to their requests when they try to get the proper information so they don't get banned again. Was he using a bot? A proxy/vpn? Did he create multiple accounts? I feel like we should get to the bottom of this now that you've joined the conversation  Wink

wilhb81

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 01:30:37 PM by wilhb81

If you try to cheat or abuse our system your account will be banned.
And if you contact us after ban we'll unban you for the first time. But if you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service again, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
Please be a good members and everything will be fine. As always do.

Contact you guys and will get unbanned for the first time? Yeah, I've sent 2 emails since yesterday. You didn't even reply (or maybe just ignored my emails)

Anyhow, I've lost interest on claimbtc and I will inform my friends and referrals NOT to use claimbtc as well. Good luck to you guys.

If this is true, can you comment on why spikey1973 was banned and why you don't respond to users inquiring about WHY they were banned? It sounds relatively counter productive to unban users without telling them what they did wrong, especially when they are specifically asking so they can make sure they follow the rules. I haven't used your site, but I will say that I would probably start promoting it on my site if I felt that it was reputable. Unfortunately, you completely disregarded spikey1973's post above and apparently disregarded his previous request as to what he did wrong in the first place when he asked via email. Now, I understand we are simply taking his word for it but the fact that you responded here and ignored his post altogether kind of aligns with his statement and makes me curious as to what actually causes you to ban members and if you do in fact respond to their requests when they try to get the proper information so they don't get banned again. Was he using a bot? A proxy/vpn? Did he create multiple accounts? I feel like we should get to the bottom of this now that you've joined the conversation  Wink

To be honest, I've been a so called "good member" since 2015. Still, in the end, they just banned me, after I requested for a withdrawal (maybe I won't get banned, if I didn't ask for payout?!)

I've been involved with PTC (Paid To Click) since 2005. I've encountered numerous situation before like this one. So, I can tell, whether it's turn into an unpaid website, based on the reaction the website's owner did on their members.

In this case, any explanation would be a waste of time. We just move on and spread the news to everyone we know. End of story Smiley

ClaimBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Please you know rules. If you claimed honestly your account wouldn't be ban. Like accounts another our users (more than 5 thousand per day).
Our system never ban for nothing.
ClaimBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

If this is true, can you comment on why spikey1973 was banned and why you don't respond to users inquiring about WHY they were banned? It sounds relatively counter productive to unban users without telling them what they did wrong, especially when they are specifically asking so they can make sure they follow the rules. I haven't used your site, but I will say that I would probably start promoting it on my site if I felt that it was reputable. Unfortunately, you completely disregarded spikey1973's post above and apparently disregarded his previous request as to what he did wrong in the first place when he asked via email. Now, I understand we are simply taking his word for it but the fact that you responded here and ignored his post altogether kind of aligns with his statement and makes me curious as to what actually causes you to ban members and if you do in fact respond to their requests when they try to get the proper information so they don't get banned again. Was he using a bot? A proxy/vpn? Did he create multiple accounts? I feel like we should get to the bottom of this now that you've joined the conversation  Wink

Ok for example.
Some member would contact us and say: "I was banned. Why?"
We would tell him: "Your account was banned for using bots and abusing system"
His answer in this case would be: "No I don't, you're lying"
End of story.
wilhb81

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

Please you know rules. If you claimed honestly your account wouldn't be ban. Like accounts another our users (more than 5 thousand per day).
Our system never ban for nothing.

Again, you're answering our questions very "selectively", by simply ignored about my "emails" part.

Anyhow, time will tell and soon, everyone will know about the "untold truths" of claimbtc. The causes and effects (Karma) will always hunt you back.

PS: I won't reply afterward, so you can write any fancy words whatever you want.

CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

Ok for example.
Some member would contact us and say: "I was banned. Why?"
We would tell him: "Your account was banned for using bots and abusing system"
His answer in this case would be: "No I don't, you're lying"
End of story.

You failed to address my question which gives me all the information I need. Even if your site is legit, the way you dodge questions and fail to give useful and insightful answers shows me that you have something to hide. If you want to be taken seriously, take your members seriously and be transparent about what rule(s) they broke. I have banned hundreds of members on my site and I have paid hundreds more. When people have questions, I give them answers. When people ask why they were banned, I tell them. And not once, has anyone tried to lie about breaking the rules. They know they were caught and they can't hide it. And they surely don't come on to a forum and bad mouth my site after they got caught cheating. They know that would be stupid and they would simply get called out and be exposed for the cheaters they are. It's interesting how you don't have any info at all about these banned users on your site or why they were banned, and apparently neither do they.

boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

I have been using this (claim btc) plus easy bitcoin faucet, which I assume is a sister faucet, for about a year. It used to be a very good faucet. It is now a SCAM!
 Every trick in the book is being used to prevent users from achieving the minimum 20,000 sat payout.
Highly reduced payouts without reason (not whenever bitcoin /fiat goes up like most others), just whenever and often. Regular site downtime to wipe out all loyalty bonuses. It always seems to go down just before the date rollover and magically come back on line 25 hours later. (both faucets). Plus the bonus icon's have all but disappeared.
 And now recently the timer does not move unless you leave the site running at all times. I visited 12 hours ago and my timers (both faucets) have moved 5 seconds.
 It has been 4 months and both my faucets balances remain under 9,000 sats. I usually don't make complaint about faucets but this is so obvious a scam now. Please pack it in.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Maybe somebody can report the faucet at Waste of Time Faucets Lists Cool

Best regards,
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: