Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice Limits number of faucet claims in a day  (Read 2187 times)
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:12:02 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 03:23:05 AM by Roboabhishek

One of the mods saying that this is a bug and they are not solving this on purpose. Of course I'm taking this from the topic that sent by one of the users on top.
yeah it will be really good for the site, so that, faucet farmers will be lessen.  Cool Cool Cool
-cheers-

You might correct but as far as i know faucet farmers will increase as they will create more alts and try to spam the whole chat with Tip.

Using VPN tor and proxies they can do many things to frustrate chat !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:13:19 AM

I was surprised to find out today that Primedice has limited the number of faucet claims in a day. As I was waiting for my deposit to confirm, I decided to play using the faucet. I did one claim and when I ran out of the faucet balance, I did a second claim and bumped into this popup message 'you have reached the maximum number of claims for today' - http://myprintscreen.com/s/erzm/10ec28a6d7

So this means our accounts are now limited to one claim per day

Surprisingly, I have not seen anywhere where primedice has announced this change.

This was a bug for 5 minutes today. There is a limit of 50 claims per day however.

what time this limit resets for WEST?

Nothing to see here
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 03:20:54 AM

You might be true but as far as i know faucet farmers will increase as they will create more alts and try to spam the whole chat with Tip.

How? Before wagering at least 10 BTC, the faucet gives out 0.00000200 BTC, which is minuscule. It requires at least a 250x win to get within the tipping range, and that is a 0.4% chance of occurrence. Also, doing captcha every 3 minutes is a pain in the ass. Nobody has the time for that. Why would they spam the chat? They'll just get muted.

Using VPN tor and proxies they can do many things to frustrate chat !!
Muting exists. Also a waste of time. The chat isn't even that big of a problem. Their messages will just be swept upwards once they're unable to type.

Daneric (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:52:45 PM

I was surprised to find out today that Primedice has limited the number of faucet claims in a day. As I was waiting for my deposit to confirm, I decided to play using the faucet. I did one claim and when I ran out of the faucet balance, I did a second claim and bumped into this popup message 'you have reached the maximum number of claims for today' - http://myprintscreen.com/s/erzm/10ec28a6d7

Surprisingly, I have not seen anywhere where primedice has announced this change.

This was a bug for 5 minutes today. There is a limit of 50 claims per day however.

True Stunna, yesterday the site had a bug and it was affecting everyone. However, when i tried today, i had more claims on the faucet. It is good to have a limit so that those who are faucet farming can deposit to continue playing.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

Just know this news from you maybe primedice do this because too many player play at there without deposit just play using faucet to earn some satoshi then they will withdraw it.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:15:09 PM

Just know this news from you maybe primedice do this because too many player play at there without deposit just play using faucet to earn some satoshi then they will withdraw it.

Yes but you see it is much more about them saving money. A bit of a cheapskate moce on their part.
Just a safeguard move on their side to "protect" their profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:42:12 PM

50 claims per day (as per Stunna's post) isn't really that much of a deal for anyone except faucet abusers anyways, at least that's how it seams to me.
If your main goal is to sit whole day at your PD account and claim faucets,i'm wondering why there are no more strict rules against that.. Isn't that abuse of the site in a way ?
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:58:27 PM

Faucet limitations have been in the making for a while now. I remember quite a few months back a bunch of users were banned from using the faucet (almost 2000 under correction). I was on that list as well but Edward asked one of the mods to give him a list of the regulars that are in chat so a few could be spared because they/we were active in the PD community. Fast Forward and here we are. IF stunna is cutting back on expenses to improve overall site performance then sure, go for it in my opinion though I'm thinking HufflePuff and that keke person might of dented the bankroll. Sure, stunna has millions as we often hear (joke) but at some point, they can only take so much cheating before the fountain dries up.

I do not really think faucet farmers are such a big deal. As was already mentioned, you would need a very lucky hit to increase those 200 satoshis the base* faucet gives up to the withdrawal minimum. No sane person would waste his days for 1 or 2 mBTC a day (you can get more by going out and searching for pennies in the streets). While they are not exactly a great contribution, they increase the site stats, which improves its image (IMO).

In my opinion 50 claims a day are OK, enough for anyone wanting to test the site or people wanting to play for free (with the hope of getting "free money").

* As far as I know the faucet starts increasing once the user has waggered 10 BTC, good luck doing that with the faucet only ... (I do not even have that much waggered on rollin and I deposit a few mBTC from time to time, plus I use a very conservative style of play).

It is a combination of everything I guess and people who faucet farm usually never chat and some people are selling and buying accounts for the higher faucet and where before they needed to make 50k first they can now just shift the faucet claims with ease. But people getting muted for claiming too much already happened for almost a year and since private tipping is introduced we can't see or know what is happening now.

And I agree, 50 claims a day is very reasonable. Smiley
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:56:17 PM

Limits for faucet claiming its easy to understand, some users abuse of it. Also Stuna said that the limit is 50 times a day, i think 50 times its enough for most of users.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 01:12:46 AM

Any source of this news because I didn't see any such kind of limit on my account, maybe this cause of some serious abuse from your IP, I asked in chat but nobody confirmed they are facing this kind of issue to one claim per day.
Yeah maybe you've abused your faucet before from your IP you are using then Primedice detected it. Since primedice is now more active on fixing their site since it has been on a new season

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:27:57 PM

-snip-

Actually this is what faucet means earn and withdraw.
Now PD limited the faucet even for the VIP and also who have wagered 50+.
I saw people complaining in chat about is but everything will be ignored by Primedice .  Sad
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:30:21 PM

Maybe this is just a small error against your account, because in my account there is no disorder at all and it is always I use all the time. Don't worry, Admin PD will definitely help you to fix all errors that happened to you
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:35:08 PM

Maybe this is just a small error against your account, because in my account there is no disorder at all and it is always I use all the time. Don't worry, Admin PD will definitely help you to fix all errors that happened to you

Read this carefully as Stunna stated about this issue, it was a bug who has been got fixed already so no need to be worry about this.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

Never heard of 50 claim limit. Already claimed a few times in the site. Primedice still the best dice site out there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███