Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:13:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎆Jemzx00 Services | Bounty Management | Native Filipino Translator | 🎆  (Read 655 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jemzx00

Activity: 630

Campaign Manager !! Hire Me :)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

Fixing thread unfinished but ready to work. Just Send me a PM

Hello Everyone, I'm Jemzx00, an experienced and expert BOUNTY MANAGER, as I've managed a couple of Campaign before which held's an ICO. Right now, I'm offering my services for any individuals that is in need of CAMPAIGN MANAGER and a NATIVE FILIPINO TRANSLATOR. This thread will also serve as a future reference and also my portfolio.

What can you expect on my service?

As a native Filipino speaker, I can easily managed to translate any English Language onto Filipino Language in a short amount of time. I'm proudly to say that my translation service would definitely the best translation there is, as I made sure that every words and paragraph will come up to be exact and high quality translation.

How much is my translation fee?

The price or my service fee would vary depending on how long the translation job is. But mostly on many Altcoin Campaign's the price would depend on how many stakes is allocated on it. Anyway, we can always work it out by contacting me.

Why should you choose me as your Translator?

As I've said before, I'm a Native Filipino speaker that can do a clean high quality translation with the exact words and meaning.

My works are surely done by none other than me without the use of Google Translator for the Translation service.

What can you expect on my Service?
As an Expert and Experience Campaign Manager, I can managed several Campaign that will make sure to advertise the project throughout the forum. You can see that each of the spreadsheet will be updated without any delays on a weekly or daily basis. The Campaign and thread will be kept clean and Spam free because I will manually check each of the participants posts.

How much is Campaign Management Fee?
The price or my service fee may vary on different aspects such as Campaign Thread, Signature Design Codes, Management Fee.
A Campaign thread is like an ANN thread dedicated for the Bounty of the project, which can be provided by you or me.
A set of Signature Design Codes are needed for the signature campaign to start, I can provide these too with the help of the required design wanted and the things you want to put unto it, this too can be provided by you or me.
And the Management Fee for managing the campaign itself such as Translation, Social Media, Signature, Article Campaigns.
Anyway, we can always work it out by contacting me.

Why should you choose me as your Campaign Manager?
As I've said before, I'm already an Experienced Manager and an Expert on it and I can provide things that are needed for the job such as Signatures and Campaign Thread. I will make sure that all the Spreadsheet and Documents will be updated on a timely manner with my dedication and passion on job.

Active Campaigns

None at the moment

Finished Campaigns

Contacts
Telegram: @Jemzx00
Twitter: @Jemzx00
Or you can simply send me a message on bitcointalk.

Thank you for Reading
Enjoy Rick Sanchez saying his Catch Phrase
~Jemzx00

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jemzx00

Activity: 630

Campaign Manager !! Hire Me :)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.