Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ETH or ETC  (Read 13495 times)
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:17:19 PM

ETC should be better, but who knows. We will see.

At the present time, it is more profitable to mine the ETC. But when you move the coins to exchanges, it might be not profitable.

Mzie (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:32:46 PM

currently i move from eth mining to etc, it's more profitable but today the hashrate increase very much, im not sure this coin will still profitable for long term.

i noticed that, but the price dropped
Spufa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:48:06 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 03:57:55 PM by Spufa

Price of ETC dropped for more than 20% in one day. Currently ETH is more profitable and i will stick to that mostly because its more stable atm. Later who knows, maybe i will switch to ETC if something comes out if it
edit: and price is back again.....  that was the point , to unstable atm
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:49:00 PM

Price of ETC dropped for more than 20% in one day. Currently ETH is more profitable and i will stick to that mostly because its more stable atm. Later who knows, maybe i will switch to ETC if something comes out if it

I also stick most of my mining power to the ETH. The ETC pools are not very reliable. I got high rejection.
daboehla

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:26:10 AM

edit: and price is back again.....  that was the point , to unstable atm

I also stick most of my mining power to the ETH. The ETC pools are not very reliable. I got high rejection.

Try mine pool, now i have over 20 blocks in a row with no uncle, it have to be very fast  Grin
Ethteam.com
RastoMan

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:06:55 AM

Try mine pool, now i have over 20 blocks in a row with no uncle, it have to be very fast  Grin
Ethteam.com

It is OK to mine in a small pool when not many people notice that. I mine in big pools, the rejection is very high due to attacks.
Ultrabat

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:35:22 AM

Ethteam.com

It is OK to mine in a small pool when not many people notice that. I mine in big pools, the rejection is very high due to attacks.

I have similar experience. I mined the nanopool for ETC, I got 25% of the rejection. It seems the DDoS protection is not ideal.

Mzie (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:30:01 AM

did you try nanopool?
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

did you try nanopool?

One guy said above that he tried nano pool. The rejection rate is about 20%. I think ETC pools are not reliable now.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:55:05 PM

I'm  mining here

https://etcpool.io/#/

and here

https://coinotron.com/app?action=home

for ETC

they both seem pretty stable.!!! 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:06:04 AM

I think etherium is better than etherium classic, because many companies are invested to develop etherium classic, and the price is higher than etherium classic. But, I will also to invest etherium classic, because we don't know for future. Where the site can make a wallet with etherium classic?
Mzie (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:58:56 AM

did you try nanopool?

One guy said above that he tried nano pool. The rejection rate is about 20%. I think ETC pools are not reliable now.

I'm usig nano for the past 3 days , its stable ,very low rejection for me
RastoMan

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:37:59 AM

did you try nanopool?

Maybe there are fewer DDoS attacks now. But the ETC price is too volatile. It is difficult to calculate the profitability.
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:27:38 AM

did you try nanopool?

Maybe there are fewer DDoS attacks now. But the ETC price is too volatile. It is difficult to calculate the profitability.

I suggest to mine ETH because the bugs have been cleaned after the Hard Fork. ANd besides, when it comes to currency exchange, ETH is more profitable I suppose.
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

did you try nanopool?

I suggest to mine ETH because the bugs have been cleaned after the Hard Fork. ANd besides, when it comes to currency exchange, ETH is more profitable I suppose.

That could be true. Mining ETH can give you more stable income. But mining ETC could give you speculative income.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

Ethteam.com

I have similar experience. I mined the nanopool for ETC, I got 25% of the rejection. It seems the DDoS protection is not ideal.

Try https://etc.suprnova.cc - no problems

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Spufa

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:31:39 PM

My friend mines ETC on nanopool, 0% rejection
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:01:40 PM

Ethereum classic has the future and now I'm mining it instead of ethereum. At least ETC won't turn PoS and you can have faith in it with your GPU's, pretty sure that it's value would rise exponentially in upcoming weeks. Man, few months back, no one could have thought that we'd be having this much choice in mining with graphics cards.
Crypt0nite

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:28:55 AM

Second this, been mining ETC on nanopool since the addition. Been stable so far with low to 0% rejection. Wink
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

Second this, been mining ETC on nanopool since the addition. Been stable so far with low to 0% rejection. Wink

I am in Europe and use the EU pool. The ping time is about 40ms. But the rejection rate is more than 20%.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: