Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ETH or ETC  (Read 13495 times)
greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

Use this calculator  https://www.whattomine.com/

Mzie (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:30:23 PM

My friend mines ETC on nanopool, 0% rejection

Second this, been mining ETC on nanopool since the addition. Been stable so far with low to 0% rejection. Wink

I am in Europe and use the EU pool. The ping time is about 40ms. But the rejection rate is more than 20%.

Im in Africa , not rejection
Crypt0nite

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:37:12 PM

My friend mines ETC on nanopool, 0% rejection

Second this, been mining ETC on nanopool since the addition. Been stable so far with low to 0% rejection. Wink

I am in Europe and use the EU pool. The ping time is about 40ms. But the rejection rate is more than 20%.

I am not too sure thou. I am mining at their Asia pool. Also they seem to have some issues with EU1 server (source: their twitter update).
daboehla

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:33:43 PM

You can also try www.ethteam.com Wink

Node is a dedicated Hetzner Server which stays in Germany.

Look @ this stats: http://ethteam.com/#/blocks
damonwing

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:08:34 AM

i found it weird to come log in my poloneix and saw 1.02 ETC in my account... can any1 explain this to me? i didnt remember having ETC at all ahaha....
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:12:01 AM

i found it weird to come log in my poloneix and saw 1.02 ETC in my account... can any1 explain this to me? i didnt remember having ETC at all ahaha....

You had 1.02 ETH in your Poloniex account when the fork occurred.
Ultrabat

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:18:50 AM

At the moment, the price of the ETC is 18% of ETH and the hash rate is 15% of ETH. So it is more profitable to mine ETC.

daboehla

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:26:12 AM

At the moment, the price of the ETC is 18% of ETH and the hash rate is 15% of ETH. So it is more profitable to mine ETC.

Yes but hashrate is rising very fast :O
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:00:56 AM

Now, mining ETC is 30% more profitable than mining ETH. But it depends on the ETC price. If that drops, it is less profitable.

Ultrabat

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:46:22 AM

Now, mining ETC is 30% more profitable than mining ETH. But it depends on the ETC price. If that drops, it is less profitable.

Basically, we have to mine and sell the ETC quickly to make some profit. It is too risky to hold the coin.

lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

Yep its still more profitable to mine ETC - for how long god knows... I can mine 6 a day... hehe where I need around 30H to mine one ETH. But every day I dump the little amount of etc as the ride will not last for long:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gary_aut

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:41:04 PM

is there mining calculator ? i get 18mh on ethereum

I love this calculator - both rates on one site for switching pools fast

https://minergate.com/calculator/ethereum

Gary
Redrose

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:03:34 AM

I don't know what to think of this "Ethereum Classic" beside that I don't like it. I'm kinda loyalist, and will stick to Ethereum which is backed by a world-renowned team while Ethereum Classic is made by random people on the Internet Roll Eyes... Having it more profitable than Ethereum won't last long, since a little price change kills everything...
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:47:57 AM

I don't know what to think of this "Ethereum Classic" beside that I don't like it. I'm kinda loyalist, and will stick to Ethereum which is backed by a world-renowned team while Ethereum Classic is made by random people on the Internet Roll Eyes... Having it more profitable than Ethereum won't last long, since a little price change kills everything...

Many world renowned team will support the Ethereum ETH not the ETC. So will ETC get its owner developers?

Ultrabat

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:22:40 AM

Many world renowned team will support the Ethereum ETH not the ETC. So will ETC get its owner developers?

I do not think so. The market cap of the ETC might not be able to enable it to have its own developers.

RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:44:40 PM

I do not think so. The market cap of the ETC might not be able to enable it to have its own developers.

The ETC mining profit is rising again as the ETC price rises against the ETC. We need a multipool to benefit.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:47:19 PM

The ETC mining profit is rising again as the ETC price rises against the ETC. We need a multipool to benefit.
I think ethereum will be still profitable now a days because of the price increase.. and i think ETC is not good to mine right now.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Mzie (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:30:16 AM

are you sure ETC is developed by random people on the internet?
Spufa

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Why is that a bad thing ? BTC was made by random guy
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

Why is that a bad thing ? BTC was made by random guy
It feels like buying a Lambo with a Toyota engine imo.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: