Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Litebit.eu SCAMMER  (Read 28336 times)
SALAH EDDINE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:16:37 AM

Hi
My name is BENRAHHAL SALAH, I think i just been scamed by Litebite for 4499 euros. i would like to launch a lawsuit to freeze the funds against this firm, they didn't respond to emails to give explanations about transfers that were made. i'm starting to become suspicious that they will take the money and run away. if they are still any mony,
to initiate this urgent legal procedure to freeze their fund a need a maximum of personnes subject to a scam of this firm. go to do police and send me you report.
please for the persone how has many followers in social media try spreed the message, i did do in french luanguage as i live in France.
i will take informed with the step i will take in the followers day. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kattoor

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

After seeing this post I just /had/ to register on these forums and vouch for Litebit.eu.
All transactions I did with them (buying XRP & ETH) were successful.
I've only had one small problem with them (didn't receive a text for verifying my account) which was handled immediately via Messenger.

Thank you for your crypto service guys! Smiley
cancrypto

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:09:43 PM

Hi
My name is BENRAHHAL SALAH, I think i just been scamed by Litebite for 4499 euros. i would like to launch a lawsuit to freeze the funds against this firm, they didn't respond to emails to give explanations about transfers that were made. i'm starting to become suspicious that they will take the money and run away. if they are still any mony,
to initiate this urgent legal procedure to freeze their fund a need a maximum of personnes subject to a scam of this firm. go to do police and send me you report.
please for the persone how has many followers in social media try spreed the message, i did do in french luanguage as i live in France.

What happen with your money? any news?
As they say they check big withdrawals manually... ha.. I think this could take many days...

If your withdraw got stuck: this is for your own safety, after our latest 'breach' we put a lock on accounts that don't have 2FA enabled and we check big withdrawals manually. We will be moving to PCI compliant hosting soon to remove this extra manual check for everyone.
mistertp

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:09 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 12:49:18 PM by mistertp

on 17 December I bought 0.13710100 btc on litebit.eu
 waited for hours until there was btc available and then I bought the btc with ideal like I done before on litebit,
then I received the btc in my litebit wallet where I started the procedure to transfer it to my bittrex wallet..........
BUT!!! in stead of completing the transfer it got stuck for a manual review by litebit staff...  this STAYED for 12 TO 24 hours and then litebit accepted the transaction and it went from pending to completed.
here the problem starts.....
from 18 till 20 December my transferwas not being confirmed by miners due to low transfer fee of 0.0000452btc
I tried lots of sites to accelerate my transfer but nothing helped.
I even made a second purchase of 100 euro of btc on litebit and transferred a small share of this to my bitrex account to try and push the other transfer through but this also did not work, it Is a shame that you can not manually choose your transfer fee and that litebit puts such low transfer fees.

during these days of waiting I have sent at least 5 or 6 emails to litebit and I have had 0 replies up until now.
ok
today I checked my tx id again to see what has happened and 2 out of 3 block chain explorers can not find my transaction anymore,,,,,
the only one that still finds it is blockchain.info
and there it says that it still has 0 confirmations....

I think that my transaction has been forgotten and bumped out of the blockchain and my btc will be transferred back to my litebit wallet where it all started...... this should be the procedure
but there is nothing in my litebit wallet and the litebit people aren't responding to my emails . so all together I am not happy
and I am still being calm

I want to ask if someone here knows what will happen with my transferred btc and if someone from litebit is here I would like to talk with you

bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

I recently sold coins on LiteBit and they made a deposit to my bank account the same day. I am pretty sure LiteBit has a good reason to freeze a transaction, especially when an account is flagged by a bank/government. LiteBit has been around for very long and has been providing great service.

I think these days its become fashion to refer to any ICO as scam for silly reasons. If a service was provided even in the traditional ways of doing business in the world today and if the reasons provided by a regulatory authority or a bank for having frozen a transaction are still being investigated, do we go around spreading scam allegations against that company or the bank? Why is it then different here? When a platform is providing good service, cant we encourage them instead of spreading negative opinion?

mistertp

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

still no reply from litebit...
day number 5
transfer still unconfirmed pfff
serpentgawd

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:30:54 PM by serpentgawd

I recently sold coins on LiteBit and they made a deposit to my bank account the same day. I am pretty sure LiteBit has a good reason to freeze a transaction, especially when an account is flagged by a bank/government. LiteBit has been around for very long and has been providing great service.

I think these days its become fashion to refer to any ICO as scam for silly reasons. If a service was provided even in the traditional ways of doing business in the world today and if the reasons provided by a regulatory authority or a bank for having frozen a transaction are still being investigated, do we go around spreading scam allegations against that company or the bank? Why is it then different here? When a platform is providing good service, cant we encourage them instead of spreading negative opinion?

WTF are you even talking about, what ICO!? It's an exchange that doesn't trade coins for coins but fiat for coins and vice versa.
I have tier 3 verification at Litebit.eu and a daily limit of 35.000,00€, OK?

I transfered my bitcoins from Litebit.eu to another wallet 3 days and 12 hours ago and I still haven't received them.
I transfered 10s of thousands of $ in an out through them without a problem, but this time something went wrong and support is obviously non existent as nobody tried to explain to me what happened or even answered to my complaint, it's not really "a lot" of money, somebody else might think it is, but because I believe it might be an honest mistake I'm not bitching around, but waiting.
But 3 and a half days, come on, WTF!?
serpentgawd

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:13:00 PM

Well, my Bitcoins arrived this morning and TX ID is the same, but 5 days for fucks sake... Merry Christmas
SALAH EDDINE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

Hi

What happen with your money? any news?
As they say they check big withdrawals manually... ha.. I think this could take many days...

If your withdraw got stuck: this is for your own safety, after our latest 'breach' we put a lock on accounts that don't have 2FA enabled and we check big withdrawals manually. We will be moving to PCI compliant hosting soon to remove this extra manual check for everyone.

4 persons right now send me their complain,  but noting new about my case, also i'm verified level 3, so after holidays i will lawsuit not only Litebit.eu but also the founder .
i send my money with a transaction code  they gave to me, they don't even gave any explication. what  company is this. 
i was really happy with this firm, i did send money about 4 times but less than the one i sent the last time, end then something happens. they said that they have a lot of clients coming in but in the same way they can't keep there old clients. why in this case you don't employ and engage more support.
as they think that the Gold Rush has an end, and they have to accumulate the maximum of nugget.

SALAH EDDINE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

i have level 3 verification, the problem it's not what you said, i will accept without any animosity  if an authority have frozen my transaction since i have nothing to reproach myself. but not having an answer nearly 3 weeks now about what going on with my transaction, that a problem, i don't know how you see it?
dennusd

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

This thread is one big disaster zomg :')

I feel sorry for the people offering support of Litebit Smiley
carlmcse

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

I agree with the original poster, ignore litebit's comment it's lies. I have emailed and get no response after numerous attempts. Made bank transfer and went through, then had to verify which also went through all they had to do was send the coins i purchased but they have not.

I would like to get a group of users together and close these scammers down, it just will require witness statements that you have had a similar experience with them and they have committed fraud as they have do so in my experience, the police may require extra information once I start this claim so the sooner you contact me the better. Let's deal with these guys and stop this scam, no further messing. It does not matter where you are from as the more countries the better. Someones got to put these guys behind bars.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:06:26 PM

Is this a shitposting newbies free for all ?

Litebit.eu seems legit. I have never used them but the fact that only one guy, whose account was frozen after a government request for further investigation, is complaining...
Among the other newbies with less than 10 posts. Makes me feel like it's the same person.

If this was a scam, we'd be hearing from more people.
SuperPizz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:55 PM

Well here's another newbie waiting for his ripples to pop on his wallet... it has been few days since I decided to send 10€ (minimum amount for a transfer with my UK bank) in order to verify my IBAN (eating a £9.5 fee in the back in the same occasion). I'm getting impatient too, but yes litebit seems quite legit (even if I have absolutely NO reply from my ticket). They are overwhelmed with the new requests, as we can see on this topic, so I'd give them more time...

But if shite hits the fan, whoever triggering a lawsuit can use my story in it.

Peace!
SALAH EDDINE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

This thread is one big disaster zomg :')

I feel sorry for the people offering support of Litebit Smiley

i just get an answer from litebit.eu and my ticket was sent to the right department, hope it won't wait as much as already did.
Peetwaa

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

Me and other friends buy often cryptos at litebit and we never experienced something bad. Everything went well. So if you ask me they are definitely not scammers
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:28:18 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 07:20:09 PM by Daper

OK, I thought I would share my experience of LiteBit.

I've been using Litebit now for almost a month. Before registering there, I - as usual did some reviews search on Google and found lot more negative comments and that did actually made me think twice. However the fact that they're one of the few exchanges that provide a whole array of cryptos to buy for fiat was a big draw for me.

So far, it's been a great experience doing business with them. I am now fully verified member, my iDEAL bank verification had no problems unlike what some members experienced and I don't mind paying a penny for the process. I've done about €3K purchasing with them and all of my transactions go through smoothly and coins arrive in the Litebit wallets quickly, I think the most I had to wait was about 20 mins. Moving coins in & out of Litebit wallet has had no issue yet. And their customer support was fairly quickly to respond back to my only query so far. Their website is simple, easy to navigate and free of heavy duty frills that often bog down website performance.

The only downside I've experienced - or have started experiencing since mid Dec is that exchange keeps running out of coins most of the time (if indeed that's the real reason as they explain in their support section). Sometimes pretty much all day there are no coins available. It's hard to believe that they run out of all coins all at the same time.

But all in all, I am very satisfied doing business with them. I haven't sold any coins to Litebit, once I do that, I will provide further update on that experience as well.
Makingmoney001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

I agree with the original poster, ignore litebit's comment it's lies. I have emailed and get no response after numerous attempts. Made bank transfer and went through, then had to verify which also went through all they had to do was send the coins i purchased but they have not.

I would like to get a group of users together and close these scammers down, it just will require witness statements that you have had a similar experience with them and they have committed fraud as they have do so in my experience, the police may require extra information once I start this claim so the sooner you contact me the better. Let's deal with these guys and stop this scam, no further messing. It does not matter where you are from as the more countries the better. Someones got to put these guys behind bars.
[/quote

Hi all,

And another newby for your case....
They are scammers!
Tranferred my money on december 18th and the 0.01 € IBAN verification 1 day later (dec 19th)
Despite five(!) e-mails no response and IBAN still not verified, so no transactions possible.
We are 16 days underway!!!!!!!!!!
There is NO possibility to return the money to my bankaccount so they still hold my money since 16 days.

Yes, I'm a newby with 1 post.
Yes, LITEBIT.EU is fraud
NO, please do not do business with them and
NO, DO NOT BELIEVE that the are VERY BUSY and will respond in 12 days because they won't

You WILL lose your money.
They only thing they are doing now is hold and keep the money of all new customers.
And in the end they will be gone....WITH YOUR MONEY.

SuperPizz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Ok so I got my crypto on my wallet after day.... 17. Yep, 17 days after making the transfer to validate my IBAN. So no they are not scammer, but very very overwhelmed. I won't do business with them anymore, that is for sure, but they are not scammers.
midix

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

It seems, all popular exchange & trading services are overwhelmed and many of them have disabled new registrations (including Litebit) or verifications. Also, Bitcoin network is slow, lots of uncommitted transactions.

I'm wondering if all of the "crypto gold rush" will blow up not because of cryptocurrency being inferior than fiat but because of worldwide technical difficulties.

Regarding one of the issues in this topic, I kinda agree that in situations when IBAN verification is expected to be required then they should immediately show a large banner about that and not permit to initiate sending money to their account (not sure, how this could be best disabled).
Or maybe it can be simplified by sending the reference code straight in the first payment? But that would be not wise - the same as sending large sum before being verified. Anyway, the information should have been on their site somewhere right close to the bank account settings and in large, visible text, something like:
"Warning - we won't accept deposits from IBAN until it is verified ...."
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: