Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Anti-Location tracking / Camera killer ] Android  (Read 244 times)
./Quetra (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:58:36 PM

Pretty simple service.

1 ) You tell me the model of your Android phone
2 ) I'll check to ensure it can be done
3 ) I'll build a version of Android that cannot read the GPS hardware/Whatever desired thing
4 ) I will also kill all Camera related things too.

These modifications are not permanent and will last only as long as the OS that I produced is being run on the hardware in question.

Price
I'm going to charge a flat 100$

This is maybe a pretty valuable service; and Escrow is cool and shit but I'm willing to go first. Cheesy

I mean do you really want to get busted by a girlfriend living in your moment because an app you were using pulled a real-time image of your face using the camera on the 'disposable' device you just bought?

For the purpose of having an affair not to commit any crime, I do not endorse anything like that ever.

I assume everyone who may use this service is doing so to try to quit Pokemon Go

-------
F.A.Q
-------

Q: You'll really go first?
A: Fuck it give trust to get it I guess, but srsly be cool and pay me Sad

Q: Will you wipe my IMEI?
A: No it is absolutely illegal but sometimes I may produce an OS that has no IMEI by mistake; I am not responsible for the usage of said device in this state as I cannot verify anything.

On an unrelated notes I also accept tips of 0.8 BTC

Q: Can you really disable my GPS?
A: Yes, at a level beyond the on-phone settings will allow for.

-------
Notes
-------

1: If I accidentally create an OS that results in an IMEI of 000000 I am not responsible for the usage of it.

2: I am not responsible for operator use of these devices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: