Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Debit Card to use with Square Cash?  (Read 349 times)
psonowal83 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:24:24 AM

I need a debit card to connect to square cash to accept payment
If you have a dead / inactive card that would probably work, but I tried vcc and it doesn't work for square cash... Just just hmu or post below if you can help me out
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:27:18 AM

If you have a dead / inactive card that would probably work, but I tried vcc and it doesn't work for square cash... Just just hmu or post below if you can help me out

Have you tried ecoin (wirex) bitcoin virtual debit card, its free to obtain and probably this can work for you, try it with zero balance if it doesnt work try to load few bucks.
psonowal83 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:04:54 PM

Have you tried ecoin (wirex) bitcoin virtual debit card, its free to obtain and probably this can work for you, try it with zero balance if it doesnt work try to load few bucks.
This is the error I get: http://m.imgur.com/ZLctKsQ
Darn
model

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Be careful with square cash payments dude, especially with localbitcoins and paxful...  Many many scammers use square cash..
psonowal83 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:56:48 PM

Bump anyone got any ideas?
psonowal83 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:34:51 AM

Bump, be willing to pay as well, just let me know..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: