Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .01 BTC - Get your own personalized ChatBot  (Read 317 times)
cryptor0th (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:32:25 AM

Hey

I have been tinkering a fair amount with Chatbots off late.
I see there have been a number of people looking to get their chatbots built.
I would like to  offer the same as a service - at the least possible price.
Keep in mind, the .01 btc is only a donation. Everything I will be doing - is through resources available online.

What Do I offer ?

1. A telegram chatbot
2. Customized to give you news of your preferences
3. Curated from sources around the world
4. Customizable to deliver news from certain social media profiles, websites, RSS

How do they work ?

1. You add them on telegram
2. Enter /start
3. news is routinely routed to you every couple hours.

Demo : @BitcoinRssBot on telegram.

I'll repeat again : The .01 btc is only for me to fund my research, not as a payment. Everything I'll do is available online.
I am happy to share resources and discuss chatbots further if you are an enthusiast in the space.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:37:51 AM

Pretty Good service.For that rates,I'm sure its a deal!Too bad I'm a programmer and would like to know the native code.Most of the IRC/Slack chat bots I have written are totally PY based.Could make them reply to a few messages and have a broken conversation but never knew they can fetch RPC's/JSON specifically.Do you mind uploading the source on GH?I'd be interested in contributing.
cryptor0th (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:43:01 AM

Pretty Good service.For that rates,I'm sure its a deal!Too bad I'm a programmer and would like to know the native code.Most of the IRC/Slack chat bots I have written are totally PY based.Could make them reply to a few messages and have a broken conversation but never knew they can fetch RPC's/JSON specifically.Do you mind uploading the source on GH?I'd be interested in contributing.

Hey

Sure thing. I will message you.
As stated in the thread - the prices are extremely nominal as I am only using available tools and this helps me look into how ML and AI can be used to make smarter bots. Would love to initiate a conversation and see what you think of how this can be used in emerging economies
Eg : I use a bot to get me price feeds on stocks via SMS when am offline.

Regards
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:11:23 AM

I'll repeat again : The .01 btc is only for me to fund my research, not as a payment. Everything I'll do is available online.
I am happy to share resources and discuss chatbots further if you are an enthusiast in the space.

Great idea, I will recomended to our friends about your quotation. I want to know, could you receive from beside English language?
cryptor0th (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:14:33 AM

Great idea, I will recomended to our friends about your quotation. I want to know, could you receive from beside English language?

Yes, I do.
This is not region specific.
Actually, If you are making the bot for an existing large base of users, I'll do it for free.
Just have a group with 300-400 people on telegram Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: