Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit service ,do not loose even a penny.  (Read 530 times)
Forbiddenone (OP)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:42:36 AM

I got touch with a service.it is related to a cryptocurrency.
You should have atleast .02 above btc to join.you will not loose even a penny doing this and you will get profit 30% after doing this.it is just deposit and withraw service.
Pm me who are interested.rest assure it is 100% secure.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 06:50:54 AM

You should have atleast .02 above btc to join.you will not loose even a penny doing this and you will get profit 30% after doing this.it is just deposit and withraw service.

with a world that is a clear a scam attempt, with a forum full of scammers, just post it public this "amazing site!"

just to understand if it was already presented here, and much much more.... (investor based?)
Forbiddenone (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:39:44 AM

with a world that is a clear a scam attempt, with a forum full of scammers, just post it public this "amazing site!"

just to understand if it was already presented here, and much much more.... (investor based?)
Thats strange.you might be not taking it seriously.
Go to below site then sign up there.it is limited to 23 days only.you just need to convert your btc to adz coin through yobit ,then deposit to the respective account address.you will not only get your money back but also 30% plus money. I.e adz coin.Use this link only as it will help me to increase my rank there.

https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=Forbiddenone

30% in one month means hyip, and the scheme suggest a clear ponzi site.
please stop advertise this stupid site, and sending spam through mp Wink
Have you gone through this site? Or have you seen what site it is about?just commenting unnecessary,if you are not interested then do not reply .
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:43:53 AM

so a newbie found a gold mine, and he is willing to share it thru pm!
scam will always scam right ?
at least put some effort to a better post and rank up your account! lol
and that 100% secure..!!  Cheesy
Forbiddenone (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:26:24 PM

So here rank decide your capability?do not talk that nonsense.do not consider every newbie ranker as a new in bitcoin.it hardly take 1 year to step your rank to full member.so plz do not speak that nonsense again.
The site that i advised is not a scam ,it is just promotion of their cryptocurrency and new idea of passive income.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:29:23 PM

So here rank decide your capability?do not talk that nonsense.do not consider every newbie ranker as a new in bitcoin.it hardly take 1 year to step your rank to full member.so plz do not speak that nonsense again.
The site that i advised is not a scam ,it is just promotion of their cryptocurrency and new idea of passive income.

Hmf ? I think both of you have a point. But, In my point-of-view. Maybe this is someting that I cannot trust, why? Maybe you should be more transparent so that the investors will be attracted right? Second, yeah maybe rank also affects a little the trust of someone who is promoting a coin or investment, the higher the rank means he has a lot of knowledge rather than a lower rank, isn't it. But, anyways I would like to know more details about that so you can message me about it. And if I found out that it is legit, I will be the one who will stand to you.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:59:15 PM

If any company can generate a 30% risk free return they would not need your money to invest stupid.

Enjoy your neg feedback scammer.
Forbiddenone (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:55:16 AM

If any company can generate a 30% risk free return they would not need your money to invest stupid.

Enjoy your neg feedback scammer.
What did i done.?you gave me a negative trust without any reason.
And what i scammed about?
Visit adzbuzz.com you will see what i was telling.
Kindly go through my post once again and what did i talked about fake investvent.
This time you are wrong guy.so kindly change your feedback.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:43:11 PM

thank you forbiddenone for this information.
i signed up under your referral to see if it is scam or not but they are really doing passive income method to popularize their cryptocurrency.
i got 1 adz coin as a login bonus. Grin .

i do not understand what mark see scam in that? Grin Cheesy.
they are earning as they already acting as a referral for new signup and getting their 10% commission.
thank you
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:58:38 PM

You should post some pictures to proof the 30% income with no risk. Not sure if this is a scam but too good to be true. Users beware.
@prashant

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:08:55 PM

You should post some pictures to proof the 30% income with no risk. Not sure if this is a scam but too good to be true. Users beware.
i think it is not 30% while i visited there.may be but who cares still i am getting 1 adz coin as daily login bonus. Grin Grin Grin
and i saw members were posting their deposit and received income in a passive named group.i already purchased lir coin this week.so i am going to try it next week.
its secure as they are adz grp and promoting themself. limited to 20 days only i guess.
@prashant

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:19:07 PM

2 things i do not understand about users here. Grin Grin
1.if anyone has given you a link then you can go through it.
check their website status,terms and their sponsor.
if you found it as a false then you can blame him/her otherwise you only are fool.
2.here all want free money and do not use their brain to check something out yourself.

Forbiddenone (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:47:58 PM

thank you for giving positive comment @prashant.
but i dont know what scam is there in the website.
do they really know the meaning of "scam"?
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1168

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:12:39 PM

I think just usual scam or hype.
If hype good luck everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: