Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Spend Faucet Earnings  (Read 953 times)
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:38:22 AM

Bro according to me You can invest your faucet earnings in Bitcoin investment websites where low Risk is Involved and also Please be aware when you are investing online.
At last Don't invest more than you can't afford lose....
buxlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:33:25 AM

Ok, Thanks for everyone suggestion

I finally come to a conclusion that with small bits collected from faucets cannot be used effectively, Advertising a single faucet is too costly

so i will create a rotator for all faucets including alt-coins and advertise them

I will design rotator in few days, please suggest me some best hosting provider for this

Any other suggestion regarding this are welcome
axzxc1236

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:49:11 AM

Bro according to me You can invest your faucet earnings in Bitcoin investment websites where low Risk is Involved and also Please be aware when you are investing online.
At last Don't invest more than you can't afford lose....
Just curious, did you find a legit investing site?
I always try to convince myself sites such as Bitcoin investment and cloud mining are all fake.
I am just hodling my little .02 Bitcoin.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:50:46 AM

I tell you from the start not to use faucets they only wasting your time. try some micro trading in yobit or join tillkoeln trollsquad to earn at least $2 bucks a day but with faucets you can earn $2 bucks a month.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:45:05 PM

Ok, Thanks for everyone suggestion

I finally come to a conclusion that with small bits collected from faucets cannot be used effectively, Advertising a single faucet is too costly

so i will create a rotator for all faucets including alt-coins and advertise them

I will design rotator in few days, please suggest me some best hosting provider for this

Any other suggestion regarding this are welcome
You may use free services for your rotator. I'm using already long time and didn't had any problems.
http://bitrotatormaker.com
http://coinrotator.net

buxlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:07:08 PM

i have few doubts though

1. How do they get members

2. Do they earn referral from members using their rotator (most who use rotators will be already using those faucets sites before)

3. Are the rotators really making enough profit to run the site. If so how

4. What are the other ways a rotator site earn money ( other than placing advertisements)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: