Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ETC for your ETH ...  (Read 364 times)
Mr.Dux (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 10:35:26 AM

Only a question: I see the right that the Hardfork only the Mist-Wallet and Poloniex were considered in terms of the splitting of the ETH in ETC. Speak only there one scored at the end of ETC in the same amount as had ETH.

If you had your ETHs lying on ner different exchange, one is as it were left empty-handed ?! This is in my opinion very unfair, if not rogue explanatory, operation and are not just talking for the trustworthiness of ETH or ETC. If something pervades all investors and donors should be able to benefit from it, as it now makes NXT otherwise with ARDOR.

Personally, I had learned only after Hardfork that you could get for ETC ETH can. Nice for those who have knew it before. It has already previously not hung out loud, as it expires. All other investors were fucked by Ethereum including ETC speak. Or is there a way to make its stocks on other exchanges argued for ETC. I think not :-(

Perhaps someone has an answer ...

Thanks and Greetings
Mr.Dux

See You at www.coinking.de
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:31:35 PM

So how do we go about getting out etc from Android web wallet
Pages: [1]
  Print