Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I earn much bitcoin?  (Read 21436 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:53:06 AM

you can earn a lot in gambling if you get a jackpot
its depends on you luck if you are very lucky you will get it.

That's not true, though you can win in gambling, but I don't think that you will earn there... It's a bit absurd to earn in gambling, you might end up losing your money there instead of earning... We should keep it in mind that gambling is risking, therefore, the end result might not be the result that you wanted to see...
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:30:38 AM

That's not true, though you can win in gambling, but I don't think that you will earn there... It's a bit absurd to earn in gambling, you might end up losing your money there instead of earning... We should keep it in mind that gambling is risking, therefore, the end result might not be the result that you wanted to see...

True though we won at gambling but I am sure we will also lose a lot of bets. Because victory in gambling is uncertain and is not worth the loss in the game. So to get a lot of bitcoin is not recommended if get from gambling. There are many other ways you can benefit a lot from bitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:54:41 AM

True though we won at gambling but I am sure we will also lose a lot of bets. Because victory in gambling is uncertain and is not worth the loss in the game. So to get a lot of bitcoin is not recommended if get from gambling. There are many other ways you can benefit a lot from bitcoin.

Gambling is a way where we can get money in a short time of period, but on one give you guarantee that you will earn much bitcoins very fast, also if it is good in the same time gambling can destroy your life in one moment, so you should play gambling but not in that way, because in this way, i don't  think so anyone rich here from gambling.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

yes. loss will never be comparable to win, so when you get a great result in one bet, it is better to convert fiat, do not store in a wallet that eventually you will use to return to play gambling, then lost again. This often happens to me, so I have to be clever in managing the victory.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
WiseOldSage

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:34:59 AM

Hello guys, i still new to bitcoin lol Grin

I have some question going on my head... that is where can the Bitcoin Experts get soo many Bitcoins, i want to earns some Bitcoins too but i too Noob for this thing Grin. soo maybe some members can help me?

-Sorry for my bad English, Thanks  Smiley

Find a job you can do online for Bitcoin, there are plenty of companies out there.
gerXhonza

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:47:21 AM

yes. loss will never be comparable to win, so when you get a great result in one bet, it is better to convert fiat, do not store in a wallet that eventually you will use to return to play gambling, then lost again. This often happens to me, so I have to be clever in managing the victory.

Yeah if you win ti then its better to quit and convert it to fiat and enjoy the party and if you don't want to sell it then better to invest it somewhere to get guaranteed returns from it.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:41:40 PM

I have some question going on my head... that is where can the Bitcoin Experts get soo many Bitcoins, i want to earns some Bitcoins too but i too Noob for this thing Grin. soo maybe some members can help me?

Find a job you can do online for Bitcoin, there are plenty of companies out there.
If you are skilled at developing and designing websites then, find out who really require and bring out to this forum. I am sure this will bring a lot of money to your wallet.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:33:37 PM

If you are skilled at developing and designing websites then, find out who really require and bring out to this forum. I am sure this will bring a lot of money to your wallet.

Not only web designing there are many other jobs available as a freelancer that will pay you in higher amount so you should choose the job that best fits your skills and from where you can earn higher amount of bitcoins.
SteinsMadScientist

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:12:42 AM

Difficult question as you are asking, where can I get free money?  I would consider buying some btc with fiat if you have any.  I wouldn't suggest gambling as you could lose it all.  So back to exchanging fiat for btc.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:41:16 AM

Difficult question as you are asking, where can I get free money?  I would consider buying some btc with fiat if you have any.  I wouldn't suggest gambling as you could lose it all.  So back to exchanging fiat for btc.

same here. i would not suggest gambling if you will play but for me, gambling sites are higly suggestable if you will invest on their bank rolls. also, trading is a good one  source where you can earn bitcoin because you can minimize the risk if you know much about it Cheesy
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:29:26 AM

Interesting tips, I should try some of them.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:32:38 PM

Good tips, I should try some.
yeah you can also use your internet browser if you have internet you can search google for some question and some knowledge about bitcoin so that you can earn for free without spending real money on internet because you are newbie i suggest you to join in some signature campaign where you gonna do is to post and they gonna pay you , if you are going to active here in forum then you gonna learn more like me Smiley

If he is on this forum that means definitely he is having an internet connection, as without internet you cannot expect to earn bitcoins.
of course we need internet for earn bitcoin without internet we can't earn bitcoin even we have miner hardware and if internet in this world gone so bitcoin will gone too.

Yeah the life of bitcoin is dependent on the life of internet, without internet bitcoin is nothing, but we don't have to worry because neither internet nor bitcoin is going anywhere.
Lol I think there is no signature campaign that will provide a fee for the newbie. why many people just suggest signature campaign
without any of you tell everyone already knows that. so I think this method is very mainstream? is it you have another method?
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:22:58 PM

Hey guys,

Please take a minute to check out the site and bitcointalk page of  ARK , A new DAO.

http://ark.monkeyscage.org

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.80

A promising project. A DAPP.

Regards,
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

Hey guys,

Please take a minute to check out the site and bitcointalk page of  ARK , A new DAO.

http://ark.monkeyscage.org

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.80

A promising project. A DAPP.

Regards,

Alt coins is a good idea to earn some bitcons. But you need to have some initial funds to start trading.

It might be better to do some jobs on the forum first before investing your funds.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:06:39 PM

just search on this forum you can see lots of ways to earn bitcoin and one of those is by joining signature campaigns. you will earn a decent amount of bitcoin through signature campaigns if your rank is higher but there are also some campaigns that are being offered to newbies. all you need to do is post constructively and avoid spamming.
I think most of the threads in this forum only provide a method with signature campaign. I can see that there is no variation method I could see. maybe you could try to see it in the local forums. usually there will be more complete, or you can try to look at the facebook group about bitcoin. there are many methods to get bitcoin
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:10:08 AM

just search on this forum you can see lots of ways to earn bitcoin and one of those is by joining signature campaigns. you will earn a decent amount of bitcoin through signature campaigns if your rank is higher but there are also some campaigns that are being offered to newbies. all you need to do is post constructively and avoid spamming.
I think most of the threads in this forum only provide a method with signature campaign. I can see that there is no variation method I could see. maybe you could try to see it in the local forums. usually there will be more complete, or you can try to look at the facebook group about bitcoin. there are many methods to get bitcoin

this forum does not only provide a method with signature campaign. just read about the discussions here about trading, gambling and mining and im pretty sure you will find there some ways how to earn more bitcoin in a decent way.
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:57:06 AM

this forum does not only provide a method with signature campaign. just read about the discussions here about trading, gambling and mining and im pretty sure you will find there some ways how to earn more bitcoin in a decent way.
Signature campaign, trading, gambling and mining can bring a good money to your wallet. Need to know about it before entering into it. I am sure it will be worth in knowing it to be familiar with bitcoins.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:59:01 AM

In most of these cases it will not be easy to get what the OP says, "much bitcoin".
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:37:05 AM

Signature campaign, trading, gambling and mining can bring a good money to your wallet. Need to know about it before entering into it. I am sure it will be worth in knowing it to be familiar with bitcoins.
Gambling and I think mining is not recommended. Better to use a signature campaign and trade. It will be able to generate a lot if we could learn the trade properly. Or if you have the expertise you can sell services such as creating a logo and the code signature.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:37:57 AM

if  you invest your money in bitcoin and then hold it for some time hope that you will surely get much bitcoin after some months because the price of bitcoin is really will increase in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: