Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can make your webpage rank on page no.1 in google for a fee  (Read 3105 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:16:05 PM

As you can see here my faucet ranks no.1 for search Xapo faucet list in google

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=xapo%20faucet%20list

This is my faucet  http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com

I even beat the guy with the address Xapo faucet list .com

Only for .02 and takes only one hour. This is only for landing page all other pages i will have to do an estimate.

***oops i meant  http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com***

In 1 hour ? I'm sorry but I can't help but feel suspicious.
Im just good at what i do and fast. I have software that also helps makeup time!

Can you provider third party vouches. So far it doesn't seem very trustworthy. Your managed to do it for your site, but for your own site you always do some extra.
With a real vouch you could sell this service like hot pancakes.
at the moment  i have done SEO work for http://graphicalx.com  , https://justasmr.com, http://bitcointalk.club http://xapofaucetlist.com  the first two i am waiting to get indexed or crawled because i did today the 2 last ones are on page 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gantero

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:32:01 PM

I'm interested in trying your service out. Can you PM me a quote of your service for a wordpress site? What if I want a couple of keywords? Thanks
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:16:47 AM

I'm interested in trying your service out. Can you PM me a quote of your service for a wordpress site? What if I want a couple of keywords? Thanks
2 keywords is fine.... i charge 10$ in BTC
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:31:39 AM

☞Hello Gifted, the question is here is NOT being on the no.1 spot for a specific KW but, how much sales are derived from being on such position on google search engine.

I'm sorry for asking such comment, those on 1st,2nd,3rd page of google have ONE thing in common & that is SALE.

In past, i had this priviledge to consult with one marketing manager on odesk who told me that their official site has been on google 1st page but, there is no sale.

So, it involve analysation to find out if, such position it's the most suitable spot for your audience in given niche. It's possible for a webiste to be on the 1st position but, and not visible to cusotmer's (pls, check out PERRY MARSHALL training course on definite guide to google adword's)

Final Note : Those in need sale on affiliate site(s),website should check out my thread about FREE Promotional CAMPAIGN

Thanks
Arlene
graphicalx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:50:24 AM

☞Hello Gifted, the question is here is NOT being on the no.1 spot for a specific KW but, how much sales are derived from being on such position on google search engine.

I'm sorry for asking such comment, those on 1st,2nd,3rd page of google have ONE thing in common & that is SALE.

In past, i had this priviledge to consult with one marketing manager on odesk who told me that their official site has been on google 1st page but, there is no sale.

So, it involve analysation to find out if, such position it's the most suitable spot for your audience in given niche. It's possible for a webiste to be on the 1st position but, and not visible to cusotmer's (pls, check out PERRY MARSHALL training course on definite guide to google adword's)

Final Note : Those in need sale on affiliate site(s),website should check out my thread about FREE Promotional CAMPAIGN

Thanks
Arlene

You're just using this thread for your own promotion. Being on the first page of Google gives you free organic hits/leads. True that if the landing page sucks, there would be no conversion. But posting on this thread is similar to going to your thread and posting "the question is not how many sales you make, the question is are you a billionaire yet, because Forex can make you one..."

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:26:34 AM

Thanks
Arlene

You're just using this thread for your own promotion. Being on the first page of Google gives you free organic hits/leads. True that if the landing page sucks, there would be no conversion. But posting on this thread is similar to going to your thread and posting "the question is not how many sales you make, the question is are you a billionaire yet, because Forex can make you one..."
well said
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:13:49 PM

Thanks
Arlene

well said

@Gifted, I not trying to do cross promotion here.

Ok, let do it openly for everyone here to be our witness.
You go on clickbank, grap any affiliate product/service of your choice, i go do same. We set up a landing page, you optimize for google 1st page & use any promotional method you like to implement.

I use own method to generate sale and by the end of 30 days let come here with proof of how many sales we where able to generate using individual marketing strategy!

Let me know if, you are in for this?

"..the question is not how many sales you make, the question is are you a billionaire yet, because Forex can make you one..."

I don't jump randomly into different niche because i'm convince of my input & out (what i'm getting out) of my current niches within the btc & lead generation industry⚐Cheesy Cheesy

NOTE: ☞i can help you focus more on bitcoin niche than forex trading stuff. There  is MORE meatpie on btc niche!

Thanks
Arlene
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:16:50 PM

Thanks
Arlene

well said

@Gifted, I not trying to do cross promotion here.

Ok, let do it openly for everyone here to be our witness.
You go on clickbank, grap any affiliate product/service of your choice, i go do same. We set up a landing page, you optimize for google 1st page & use any promotional method you like to implement.

I use own method to generate sale and by the end of 30 days let come here with proof of how many sales we where able to generate using individual marketing strategy!

Let me know if, you are in for this?

"..the question is not how many sales you make, the question is are you a billionaire yet, because Forex can make you one..."

I don't jump randomly into different niche because i'm convince of my input & out (what i'm getting out) of my current niches within the btc & lead generation industry⚐Cheesy Cheesy

NOTE: ☞i can help you focus more on bitcoin niche than forex trading stuff. There  is MORE meatpie on btc niche!

Thanks
Arlene
  @Arlene Will you stop advertising on my thread plz... make your own... no one cares about you finding a niche or what you can do... Thanks
graphicalx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 08:20:06 AM

Ok, been a few weeks but my website got nowhere. As expected the op cannot do anything for difficult keywords.

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 10:00:40 AM

Anyone who claims to get you good rankings in Google search quickly is lying.I have been doing SEO for last five years,created blogs,website from scratch.
I can tell you that Google has its own way to work and it takes atleast 3-4 months
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: