Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sealed boxes of Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG millennium set  (Read 299 times)
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:14:48 PM

Hiya, worth a try here, I have some boxes left 50+ of genuine sealed boxes of Yu-Gi-Oh! millennium set, 36 packs of 5 cards.

Yes I am still new here, so I am happy to use a trusted escrow and provide any proof you need.

I am a genuine business and can provide a vat receipt if you need (no vat number as I dont make 80K PA)

I would like to keep this in the UK, as shipping abroad is not cheep, I am open to offers, they go for around £20-£25 a box on e-bay.

I will take preference to anyone willing to take the lot before I decide to split and sell separately (£4 a box to post!!!!)

bitcoin only trade here as there would be no point on posting on a bitcoin forum if I only wanted cash lol  Roll Eyes

P.S. I am all ways looking for cheap goods (genuine no knock-offs) if you have some thing I could sell on e-bay, let me know, maybe we could deal.
my e-bay user is same as my name!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:21:24 PM

I want a few boxes will you use trusted on site escrow? im in usa, could we work out a bulk deal for all of them?
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:36:14 PM

I want a few boxes will you use trusted on site escrow? im in usa, could we work out a bulk deal for all of them?

that was fast  Grin

I am happy to use escrow as stated above.  I am a little worried about sending to USA, a box at 9.6oz comes in at 13.6Kg (plus packaging) for 50, not cheap.

I would rather hold out for a closer buyer, sorry m8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: