Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC (Ethereum Classic) obtaining service  (Read 866 times)
blackyblack (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

Hi guys. I've made some experiments and now I have a way for sending ETC coins only without touching ETH. Hence I am offering my service for taking your share of ETC coins without spending any of your precious ETH. Do not let your ETC lay down collecting dust!

Here is my offer: you send a part of your coins to my account, I check ETC balance on it, split them to ETC and ETH and move to your desired address.
Fees: 5% but not less than 10 ETC. No ETH fees taken - you will have everything back excluded gas price.
Risks: sometimes ETH are transferred without mirrored on ETC chain. In this case you will have 0 ETC balance on receiving address. I will immediately let you know about it and transfer your coins back. Also your ETH could come unpaired with ETC - I can help check of your coins get some ETCs prior to the deal.

This is not a scam attempt. I am respected member of NXT community. I manage BBIOTA asset and processed all deals smoothly. I am core dev of NXT FreeMarket project, Quack Atomic Swap software and NXT Trezor port.

Feel free to contact me here or PM. We can use small amounts to start with (remember Poloniex wallet is only credited with more than 1 ETH).
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:21:02 PM

Instructions:

1. Go to http://gastracker.io/addr/your_address to check ETC balance.
2. PM me to start a deal.
3. I give you ETH account to send Ethereum.
4. You send ETH and PM me again.
5. I check ETC balance and let you know if everything is cool.
6. You give me desired ETC address (eg Poloniex wallet).
7. I send ETC to it and return back ETH.
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

To make it clear, not every ETH is eligible for an ETC split. Do not try to withdraw ETH from exchange and split them (I did try already - they are empty Smiley ). But you have some ETC for sure if you hold ETH pre-fork and not moved them around.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:24:21 AM

To make it clear, not every ETH is eligible for an ETC split. Do not try to withdraw ETH from exchange and split them (I did try already - they are empty Smiley ). But you have some ETC for sure if you hold ETH pre-fork and not moved them around.

I did exactly that: had ETH on kraken.com during the fork and withdrawed it in my shiny new ethereum wallet (with fork option set). I guess I don't have a chance of free ETC?  Undecided

BTW the gastracker link you provided gives a 404.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:28:30 AM

I did exactly that: had ETH on kraken.com during the fork and withdrawed it in my shiny new ethereum wallet (with fork option set). I guess I don't have a chance of free ETC?  Undecided

I think you forgot to change "your_address_here" in the link to your actual address. Give me your address to check if it hold any ETC.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:50:59 AM

I think you forgot to change "your_address_here" in the link to your actual address. Give me your address to check if it hold any ETC.

Stupid me, clicked on the link without reading...  Tongue

Thanks, I've checked all my accounts and they contain no ETC.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:40:37 PM

Just processed an ETH split request. Everything works smooth so far.
Also I've got ETC node so I can help moving around your ETCs.
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:14:46 PM

A good instruction how to split your ETH manually: https://steemit.com/ethereum/@pauls/ethereum-fork-step-by-step-guide-to-safely-splitting-your-eth-etc
You can do it yourself and do not pay my fee. Yet you are taking all risks to yourself.
blackyblack (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:01:55 PM

800+ ETH processed. Safe and fast.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: