Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Are Bitcoins Worth $70?  (Read 5956 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:25:19 PM

The price will get a correction down to ~35USD/BTC. But in the long-term, if BTC were to stick as a widely-used international currency, I think we'll long for the days when it only cost 70USD.
Think about offshore banking and crime- I think that pretty soon they'll adopt BTC as a means of transferring large amounts of money and that will eventually lead to a much higher and stable exchange rate.

I think it will not go to 70 level but it reach that level. That will happen only if very bad news comes out on bitcoins.

Dude. Flashback Friday was yesterday. Get it!

It's flashback friday an actual thing? because there are a lot of good threads from years ago that are worth bumping as a reminder for newbies to see how wrong people was when people sold at ridiculous prices such as 15$. I remember a thread with a guy saying he was selling at that price and abandoning Bitcoin because it was "all over".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:30:03 PM

with a request that many sellers can determine their selling prices, and if it has been entered into the market then they followed the pair matching prices
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:55:07 PM

with a request that many sellers can determine their selling prices, and if it has been entered into the market then they followed the pair matching prices

That's right, the price is depends on the demand. if there are more bitcoin adopt come in, the price will rise especially halving time is next year Grin demand is more than supply = price up.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:30:46 PM

The price will get a correction down to ~35USD/BTC. But in the long-term, if BTC were to stick as a widely-used international currency, I think we'll long for the days when it only cost 70USD.
Think about offshore banking and crime- I think that pretty soon they'll adopt BTC as a means of transferring large amounts of money and that will eventually lead to a much higher and stable exchange rate.

I think it will not go to 70 level but it reach that level. That will happen only if very bad news comes out on bitcoins.

Dude. Flashback Friday was yesterday. Get it!

It's flashback friday an actual thing? because there are a lot of good threads from years ago that are worth bumping as a reminder for newbies to see how wrong people was when people sold at ridiculous prices such as 15$. I remember a thread with a guy saying he was selling at that price and abandoning Bitcoin because it was "all over".

Imagine what happens if the price goes back up dramatically from this point and people still don't believe in Bitcoin.

Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:26:00 PM

Many investments are rocks. When you let go, they will fall back to ground. Some are balloons. When you let go, it will rise to the atmosphere. It is not easy for many to distinguish between those two. Also the balloons are susceptible to pricks. Trade wisely.

Trade wisely, yes.

But this is a bad anology, you imply that a rock won't fall until you let it go, i.e., sell. Thats just not true. Often that rock is driving to the ground and you cant get your hand off it fast enough to stop from being crushed by it as it hits the gard pavement.

Here's the line for you: bulls makemoney, bears make money, pigs ge slaughtered. Don't be a pig!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: