Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The government is listening  (Read 943 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:27:51 PM

CIA can tap into many smart phone microphones and especially iPhones.  Nothing is private anymore, whether it's the government listening in on you or a conscious soul, matters not.  Everything everyone does is forever known by everyone.

Nothing is private, just letting y'all know, we're all connected.  Conscious observers (spirits) are everywhere.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:33:21 PM

I hope they're reading my posts on this message board, then.  I've got some good pointers for 'em Grin

This one's for my beloved, benevolent rulers:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:36:25 PM

I tried to apply for the job.

I spend so much time here anyway and if I could get paid for reading all this crap here, that would be something.

They didn't write back.  Cry

I even wrote them that I would do it for halve of what the guy they are currently paying gets.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
boscorocks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:02:50 AM

Yes, and I bet they are the ones who made bitcoin apps for smartphones too!
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 01:10:58 PM

don't the laws of nature, mathematics and cryptography also apply for the higher planes?  Huh

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 01:21:21 PM

This thread is just like tinted water thread. But this time Dank is fcking right! I don't get the point when the government observers turned from CIA to spirits. As we all know CIA is run by jews and americans, and they don't have a soul like normal human beings.
don't the laws of nature, mathematics and cryptography also apply for the higher planes?  Huh
No, they don't. With few drops of LSD the private keys of richest Bitcoin addresses can be revealed in whirl of color or spoken aloud by divine entity.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 01:23:18 PM

Why a scammer can open a new post?

For rent
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

There are no laws.

Mystery, we are all conscious souls, that's how we exist.  When you die, your soul is released from your body.  From there, it's whatever you believe, if you believe you can exist as a conscious observer on earth, you will.

I have practiced this myself through astral projection, I have left my body and experienced another reality.  My mom has also had an out of body experience where she was moving around her house as a conscious soul.

Your consciousness cannot simply cease to exist, it can only perceive less than it does now or more.

Everyone has a soul, everyone is a good person deep down. Everyone reaches heaven, the pace is up to their ability to believe.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 02:56:09 PM

There are no laws.

Mystery, we are all conscious souls, that's how we exist.  When you die, your soul is released from your body.  From there, it's whatever you believe, if you believe you can exist as a conscious observer on earth, you will.

I have practiced this myself through astral projection, I have left my body and experienced another reality.  My mom has also had an out of body experience where she was moving around her house as a conscious soul.

Your consciousness cannot simply cease to exist, it can only perceive less than it does now or more.

Everyone has a soul, everyone is a good person deep down. Everyone reaches heaven, the pace is up to their ability to believe.

so 1 + 1 = 2 there or not  Huh

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 03:29:36 PM

1 + 1 = whatever you believe. I can't see myself doing math in heaven though.

Everything is whatever you believe in the end.  Believe gravity affect you, it does, believe it doesn't, it doesn't.  Believe your in NC one minute and CA the next, you will really teleport to CA.  If it's not working, you're not focusing on the present enough to alter it.  Space is not real, it's created to perceive separation.

Mind you, it can currently take a deep meditative state to physically see another reality.  It takes a matter of egolessness that will not be fully obtained by everyone until the music festival.

herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 03:55:01 PM

I think, therefore I am.

All we know is that there is existence.

Code:

Which can we ponder against non-existence.

Code:

That's like binary. From here comes duality. From duality we get math. It is fundamental. Maybe the impenetrable material world is an expression of how we as endless beings perceive cryptographic hash functions created in the etherial stream by who knows who.  Wink

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:02:27 PM

I think, therefore I am.

All we know is that there is existence.

That's not a 100% correct.

That you (or I for that matter) are able to think doesn't proof the existence of you.

The only thing we can say with absolute certainty is:

There are thoughts.

So we now that there are thoughts, everything else is build up upon this certainty.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:17:31 PM

What are thoughts but other realities we connect to?  We are not our thoughts, for we perceive lapses of time between thoughts.  We are conscious observers of thoughts and realities, we are intelligent creators, for we have the capacity to choose based off freewill to act as creators or destroyers of the universe.

We do exist because you exist, don't you?  Even if everything is a manifestation of the mind, like a dream, it's still real.

Everything is real, everything exists everywhere.

We live in a dualistic world until we consciously choose to love unconditionally, until we evolve, where we reach a point of singularity and our beliefs converge.

It's all about removing negativity and doubt and we are left with only positivity and creation.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:51:36 PM

CIA can tap into many smart phone microphones and especially iPhones.  Nothing is private anymore, whether it's the government listening in on you or a conscious soul, matters not.  Everything everyone does is forever known by everyone.

Nothing is private, just letting y'all know, we're all connected.  Conscious observers (spirits) are everywhere.

But why is it that you single out the government as being the scary component here? All the unpleasant stuff that happens to people is due to colleagues, neighbors, media, employers and corporations exposing your actions, resulting in job loss, reputation loss, embarrassment, humiliation, etc. Are you familiar with the recent Twitter/Python job losses which happened yesterday?

Get a clue: the government is not your worry. It's everyone else.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:53:18 PM

When you die, your soul is released from your body.
I heard that last thing you do before die is crap your pants. If this is the soul released You are talking about then I have proof that CIA souls are made from crap.

Which can we ponder against non-existence.
There is no proof that non-existence exists.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:02:57 PM

But why is it that you single out the government as being the scary component here? All the unpleasant stuff that happens to people is due to colleagues, neighbors, media, employers and corporations exposing your actions, resulting in job loss, reputation loss, embarrassment, humiliation, etc. Are you familiar with the recent Twitter/Python job losses which happened yesterday?

Get a clue: the government is not your worry. It's everyone else.
The worry is control, judgement, serial killiers (war) and all aroun negativity, the basic components the government. The government's job is to exist as an elite governing (controlling) class, just like a king.

The government is the physical manifestation of ego (division) through thievery (taxes) and population control (money).

The big business aren't any less to blame, the concept of an organism which's purpose is to grow is called a parasite.  Humans are currently parasites to earth and business/government/greed and parasitic concepts to humans.

We need to think in terms of unification rather than division.  To unfify a population divided by a regular and elite class, we must remove the acceptence and source of the controlling parasite, the government.

The governments will continue to conquer the material world until we work as one healing organism, as humanity, and consciously make the choice to stand up for what you truly believe in, to end our primitive practices of greed and seek a new meaning in life.  There's infinite love to be felt, you may find we can exist happier if we act as one big family rather than jghting eachother for control, money and material goods (earth, a living being).

We all have the freewill to end this destructive society we've built, we all have freewill to love.  It's your choice.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:07:21 PM

Mind the typos, posting from an iPhone.

GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:44:16 PM

You are a tagged scammer and still post more than everyone on this forum.

Just saying
herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 11:47:18 PM

That's not a 100% correct.

That you (or I for that matter) are able to think doesn't proof the existence of you.

The only thing we can say with absolute certainty is:

There are thoughts.

So we now that there are thoughts, everything else is build up upon this certainty.

That's right, I don't disagree. What I meant is that I seem to have thoughts, hence I can say that there seems to be a concept existence. They don't have to be necessarily my thoughts either, it can be something that somehow flows through me, and what is this I anyway, I'm far from defining you or me or anything.

There is no proof that non-existence exists.

At this point I'm far from defining the concept of a proof either.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:54:13 PM

I'm going to assume I exist.

Deal with it!

Pages: [1]
  Print