Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are women taking over the world?  (Read 1828 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:00:25 PM

Everybody knows that Adam ate the fruit when Eve told him to. Adam might have had a choice, but women have ruled since then.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

It is no secret that USA and UK are some of the world's most powerful nations.

With Mrs May becoming Britain's Prime Minister and Mrs Clinton most likely wining the presidential election, it looks like women have somehow managed to take over from men - at least for the time being...

Hmmm, patience can really turn things around Lips sealed
I am not convinced, Trump has a large group of fans too. It's not possible to know the results yet.  If gender is the reason to vote for a candidate we have sunk to new lows  Undecided.

With Obama saying last night that she would do a better job than Bill or even him is a big endorsement for her to become president.
Just that recognition from a powerful man like that just boosted woman voters moral all over america.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:15:22 PM

With Mrs May becoming Britain's Prime Minister and Mrs Clinton most likely wining the presidential election, it looks like women have somehow managed to take over from men - at least for the time being...

I am not convinced, Trump has a large group of fans too. It's not possible to know the results yet.  If gender is the reason to vote for a candidate we have sunk to new lows  Undecided.

With Obama saying last night that she would do a better job than Bill or even him is a big endorsement for her to become president.
Just that recognition from a powerful man like that just boosted woman voters moral all over america.

Is Obama Trustworthy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026037.msg15738922#msg15738922

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:28:29 PM

Is Obama Trustworthy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026037.msg15738922#msg15738922

Cool
Not saying he is trustworthy but you can not deny that it will swing the vote with any confirmation from a former president in office two terms in a row.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

Yes, it's happening slowly.
Of course, we still live in male society and woman still have to pass long way to become equal with man.
In many countries in Africa, Muslim countries etc. woman still have no rights.
Even if Hillary becomes next US president, it will not change fact that in the most US states, companies, banks, there are no so much woman on the top.
This is just very slow process which just started.
At least, we can day that in the most countries woman have all rights as man but still many obstacles to achieve this rights like luck of support from family, pregnancy, taking care about kids etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:47:25 PM

Nobody should be scared of this happening because it is just natural progression of the human species.
If you are against women taking on more responsibility then you are against the forward progress of  human evolution.  Undecided
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:58:48 PM

I do not think women will be able to take over the world, because robots will be faster.

Are you saying robots will one day take over the world, like in the Matrix film?

Oh my God!

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:45:43 PM

I haven't looked between their legs but I'm pretty sure the people you're talking about aren't women.

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:11:28 PM

but i dont think so. God create men dominant, therefore how can it be possible that women will take over the world, you can see in most of the society men are dominating the women, men do work in offices and women stay at home keep care of the children and husband,she remain dependent on men  for living, so i can say that women will always depend on men and will remain dependent.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:28:45 AM

Just seeing that the prime minister May and maybe the winning of Mrs Clinton in US election are both women taking highest position in their country doesn't and wouldn't mean that women are taking the world.  You can say that if almost all the leaders of all the country were women.  But as a woman, you cannot blame how woman are good at being a leader.  You can see how women works just by looking your mother.   Wink
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:43:12 PM

Would have less problems if i see less quota women in politics.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:36:39 PM

Just seeing that the prime minister May and maybe the winning of Mrs Clinton in US election are both women taking highest position in their country doesn't and wouldn't mean that women are taking the world.  You can say that if almost all the leaders of all the country were women.  But as a woman, you cannot blame how woman are good at being a leader.  You can see how women works just by looking your mother.   Wink
We all do claim about equality in gender but we're still looking the world as a feminism which is somehow discouraging women because leadership is not the issue of gender or sexism as a person of whatsoever gender should take the nation with them. Being emotional just by looking at our mother won't be productive for a nation.
StingrayX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:35:29 PM

Politically, rare are Presidents who take decisions and impose them... the majority are just good communicators able to pass the lies on their people... and the real decisions factor is done behind the scenes  (consultants, businessman, parties...) => So gender here doesn't make sense as the issue is more complicated.

However, in other domains covered by media, I think woman are exploited for their kindness and body more than abilities and brain  (the majority and not in all cases)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:02:37 PM

I don't think that women are taking over the world, even though Mrs Clinton mostlikely wining the presidential election, still the majority of the Public Office belongs to man, so no panic.)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:32:43 PM

Are women taking over the world?

Only if Trump and Putin have a sex change!

Cheesy

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:46:04 PM

Everybody knows that Adam ate the fruit when Eve told him to. Adam might have had a choice, but women have ruled since then.

Cool

perfectly agreed.. men do what women want but women rule men secretly. men dont even realize that they are manipulated by a devilish woman. consequently, men are doomed to ruled by women because they were born with that way.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:08:50 AM

Cool

Yup, It based on Bible.

But today there is gender equality, its mean the probability for women and men is 50:50. So, with 50% chances men can take over the world, so does women.

If we see from Psychology view, women has better organizer skills than men. Man has better strategy skills than women.
How beautiful if they work collaborative, don't they?  Roll Eyes
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:01:25 PM

Cool

Yup, It based on Bible.

But today there is gender equality, its mean the probability for women and men is 50:50. So, with 50% chances men can take over the world, so does women.

If we see from Psychology view, women has better organizer skills than men. Man has better strategy skills than women.
How beautiful if they work collaborative, don't they?  Roll Eyes
Yeah if men and women work together without ego, they can rule the world.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:09:00 PM

I Dont see anything wrong if they are taking over, just competence is what matters irrespective of gender. A normal me would prefer Hillary to Trump in the absence of other alternative and that is what matters and nothing more let them take over all I want is change... My opinion though...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:22:34 AM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: