Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment sites  (Read 2911 times)
starter1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:17:52 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 09:31:41 PM by starter1

give me some good sites to invest bitcoins and grow them ?? What i see that  faucet earnings per day is not equivalent even to 0.5 btc
so how come people keep advertising by saying that they keep earning 1-5 btc per day. Its not possible without investing in investment sites. So there should be some good investment sites
masakali

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

Bitcoin itself is the only investment you should look at  Wink

What is faucet earning lol, faucets are a joke.

Invest in BTCs for INR 10 Lakh, it will become INR 20 Lakh in about a year's time.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

Bitcoin itself is the only investment you should look at  Wink

What is faucet earning lol, faucets are a joke.

Invest in BTCs for INR 10 Lakh, it will become INR 20 Lakh in about a year's time.

how confirm can u tell that your Inr 10 lakhs will become inr 20lakhs in a year time, what if the price goes down 50% then are you ready to bear the loss. dont just like that comment on any thread,

OP investing in bitcoin sites are not good as all are fake sites, it is better that you hold your bitcoins or else if you have some experience in trading in altcoin then you can go for it , or else if you have some sports betting knowledge then you can do that also.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:00:07 PM

Invest in ICO and trade over the OTC...

May be this way you could make some profit. Not a fast way, but you could try. btw, everything is gamble.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
masakali

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

how confirm can u tell that your Inr 10 lakhs will become inr 20lakhs in a year time, what if the price goes down 50% then are you ready to bear the loss. dont just like that comment on any thread,

I cannot and no one can, but you have to make your own decisions.
I am just sharing what the BTC price charts indicate, last year same time it was hovering at around $280, now it is more than 2x that price.
crypt0crazy

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:53:29 AM

I suggest you do some research on Bitcoin first, then go and buy some btc from Unocoin or btcxindia. But these services sell atleast 800-1300 rs higher than the current rate.
No one can say if btc value will be doubled in a year. You have to closely follow the btc market.  There are other crypto coins also emerging these days.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:48:23 AM

Do not go investing in company if you do not have knowledge of blockchain.
Mmo games based on cryptocurrency would be a great idea.if you good at making games or using game engine then go for these type of games.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

Look into some altcoins to invest instead. There aren't a lot of Bitcoin investment sites, and the ones that are, would be called as a risky investment. But with altcoins, you can make some educated decisions, and at the end of it all, you will get a good return if the altcoin does well. Sometimes this can go upto 10x or more.

risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:26:08 PM

keep your btc in your wallet , it will rise day by day

sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:56:51 AM

Buy bitcoins every week or a month and dont spend. Keep them in wallet. You will thank me in future.
Not doing anything with your bitcoin is the best investment
Niliv1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:06:11 PM

Best way to make your coin grow is to trade on altcoins like try to buy new and cheap coin which is at 1 satoshi - 20 satoshi hold it for 4-5 days see if the coin increase sell all the coins and have profit or else hold them for longer time  Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! http://freebitco.in/?r=111148
You need just 18$ for change Life.
Put your bitcoins to work! http://goo.gl/vzifdA
gskmr1

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:03:24 AM

These are fraud/spam bitcoin sites

Dont invest in them

www.dailycoince.net completely spam site - releases withdrawals but nothing in bitcoin wallet. lost that way  50$. nothing in return.
www.bitminer.io  - keep telling you upgrade and wont release current earnings. lost that way 70$, only 9$ in return.

manav1112

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:05:11 AM

These are fraud/spam bitcoin sites

Dont invest in them

www.dailycoince.net completely spam site - releases withdrawals but nothing in bitcoin wallet. lost that way  50$. nothing in return.
www.bitminer.io  - keep telling you upgrade and wont release current earnings. lost that way 70$, only 9$ in return.

Why do you invest in such sites Undecided Undecided
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:18:07 AM

First of all there is no such legit sites/service which give you profit for just investing in them.they all are scammers and wait for an opportunity where they have good deposit and they close their server.if you are thinking in investment then go for investing in altcoin with proper backup and good future.
keyinsight

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

Buying and holding Bitcoin is great... but I want to increase my bitcoin holdings.

I recommend Bitcoin Mining to grow your bitcoin.

The reason is that the more Hashrate you buy, the more bitcoin appears in your wallet everyday.

I have reviewed the top bitcoin miners here: https://bitcoininvestment.news/#bitcoin-miners

Enjoy!
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Many of the sites are scam which offer the doubling scheme. Be-aware of such sites which promise you to make 1-2 btc in a week. Its not possible to make 1-2 btc in a week without any investment. If it was so easy, each here would have 15-20 btc with them. If you really want to invest your bitcoin the highest intrest rate you would get is 0.3-0.4% per day. You can use investment box on yobit to invest your coins
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Not doing anything with your bitcoin is the best investment

This is the wisest advice that you're ever going to get.
Always keep at least 30% of your holdings in Bitcoin. Invest the rest in alts that you find promising after doing your OWN research.

Buying and holding Bitcoin is great... but I want to increase my bitcoin holdings.

I recommend Bitcoin Mining to grow your bitcoin.

The reason is that the more Hashrate you buy, the more bitcoin appears in your wallet everyday.

I have reviewed the top bitcoin miners here: https://bitcoininvestment.news/#bitcoin-miners

Enjoy!

Bitcoin Mining is not even profitable anymore and most cloud mining websites are scams.
rkp13

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:22:12 AM

give me some good sites to invest bitcoins and grow them ?? What i see that  faucet earnings per day is not equivalent even to 0.5 btc
so how come people keep advertising by saying that they keep earning 1-5 btc per day. Its not possible without investing in investment sites. So there should be some good investment sites

Most of bitcoin investment sites are scam. few months back richmondberks.com was much hyped but where are they now? I never trusted on those type of schemes. But my friends lost good amount. My investment strategy is to find good alt coin and ICO and invest on them. Few of good projects are giving great returns like above 10X in 2 - 3 months.
satishmoun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

Invest in alt coins rather than bitcoin investment sites but its risky too btw.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

you can invest on some betting/gambling websites like megadice etc.. but still, they involve huge risk-to-reward ratio..so keep that in mind!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: