Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A real source of problem in Lybia is western oil companies fighting for the loot  (Read 277 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

This is one aspect neglected in the relative chaos there... Mostly Europeans (Anglo French) are fighting to get the fields when they should belong to a lybian federal state... However the stronger the lybian state is the weaker the foreign oil companies are... And they benefits from the chaos because the resource is still on the ground... Time to put them into order.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

few days/weeks? ago i read that a helicopter carrying 3 .fr soldiers was crashed
meanwhile in France...

years ago i read that USA wants a democratic(=oil ofc) IRAQ, meanwhile...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:56:06 AM

It was always about oil. What was the real reason for Americans invading Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein? It was not about weapons of mass destruction and other BS theories. It was about oil. Now the American corporations are controlling the vast majority of the oil and natural gas fields in Iraq. The same will happen to Libya.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

It was always about oil. What was the real reason for Americans invading Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein? It was not about weapons of mass destruction and other BS theories. It was about oil. Now the American corporations are controlling the vast majority of the oil and natural gas fields in Iraq. The same will happen to Libya.
Yes I agree, all war in middle east is about oil. I think after Iraq, next is Suriah, after Suriah goverment weak and ISIS domination maybe America will invation in Suriah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: