Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can teach you how to set up a faucetbox script for free  (Read 736 times)
Swagtoshi (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:53:58 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 02:15:05 PM by Swagtoshi

I'll teach you how to set up a basic bitcoin or altcoin faucet either with faucetfly or an actual website for the cost of $0.00.

If need be, I'll even set a faucet with free web hosting. In addition, I can set up any variation of the basic faucetbox script if you find it on github (dice, account, etc). Your info will be safe since I can register with your email and you can later change the password.

Please note that it's hard to be profitable with faucet and bots still attack your faucet like crazy even with antibot. Also, free hosting can't handle higher amounts of traffic if your site does grow, but it is easy to switch web hosting.

Why am doing this? One, I can earn some btc through referrals for ad networks and such. Two, I want to teach more people the basics of websites, faucets, and bitcoins. Hopefully, more and more people will use bitcoins!

If you have your own domain:
Step 1
Go to https://faucetinabox.com/ and download the faucet box script

Step 2
Upload the files to the net2ftp (or any other file manager) and unzip.

Step 3
Go back to cpanel and create a sql database.

Step 4
Go back to net2ftp and edit the file name "config.php" and replace default values with your database connection parameters.
Change this part below:
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuser = "test_faucet";
$dbpass = "test_pass";
$dbname = "test_faucet";

Step 5
Go to yoursite.com/?p=admin and configure the settings of your faucet.

Step 6
Go to www.faucetbox.com and register or login.
Once you login or register, you will see a API Key.
Copy the key and enter it in faucet's admin page.

If you want me to make one with free webhosting for you
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
Send me the logins and I'll configure everything.

Step 4
Change the password for both dot.tk and the webhosting or else I will be able to hack into your account.
Also, change the pass of the sql database in the webhosting cpanel. After, go to file manager and edit "config.php" and change $dbpass = "test_pass"; to $dbpass = "your new password";

Step 5

Step 6

Note: Faucet Box is currently experiencing problems right now
Any questions or problems feel free to ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:05:23 AM

well, this is very nice service you've started to help people to get interest in bitcoin
even faucet have no much earning and people can only earn some satoshi but it is still a good way to know about bitcoin.

I have a domain name. can you help me to integrate a faucet into it? the domain is hosted in blogger.
let me know if you can?
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:41:35 AM

I like how you are helping other people to succeed however can you also assist in setting up faucet for other crypto and not bitcoin alone?

Swagtoshi (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:03:24 PM

If it is using faucet box then I can help you set up a faucet using other crypto currencies.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:09:54 PM

If it is using faucet box then I can help you set up a faucet using other crypto currencies.
Thank you, i will send you pm right away but kindly add it to your thread that this is also possible with other altcoins probably it will bring more interests.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:58:03 PM

Thank you for that guide dude! Long time i was tinking about my own faucet! It is very helpful!

Now i just have to learn how to earn from faucet.. Wink
muhaha

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:00:21 PM

he dont respond
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

Thank you for that guide dude! Long time i was tinking about my own faucet! It is very helpful!

Now i just have to learn how to earn from faucet.. Wink

earnig from faucet sites now a days like loss

i send daily 200000 satoshi to faucetbox in return i get 100000 satoshis from advert sites

Am I spamming? Report me!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:21:16 PM

Free domain in dot.tk is not recommended to choose better to buy in namecheap domain .xyz because its cheap per year if you choose dot.tk anytime they can get your domain if you are making a lots of visitors in your domain..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:29:39 PM

I'll teach you how to set up a basic bitcoin or altcoin faucet either with faucetfly or an actual website for the cost of $0.00.

If need be, I'll even set a faucet with free web hosting. In addition, I can set up any variation of the basic faucetbox script if you find it on github (dice, account, etc). Your info will be safe since I can register with your email and you can later change the password.

Please note that it's hard to be profitable with faucet and bots still attack your faucet like crazy even with antibot. Also, free hosting can't handle higher amounts of traffic if your site does grow, but it is easy to switch web hosting.

Why am doing this? One, I can earn some btc through referrals for ad networks and such. Two, I want to teach more people the basics of websites, faucets, and bitcoins. Hopefully, more and more people will use bitcoins!

If you have your own domain:
Step 1
Go to https://faucetinabox.com/ and download the faucet box script

Step 2
Upload the files to the net2ftp (or any other file manager) and unzip.

Step 3
Go back to cpanel and create a sql database.

Step 4
Go back to net2ftp and edit the file name "config.php" and replace default values with your database connection parameters.
Change this part below:
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuser = "test_faucet";
$dbpass = "test_pass";
$dbname = "test_faucet";

Step 5

Step 6

If you want me to make one with free webhosting for you
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
Send me the logins and I'll configure everything.

Step 4
Change the password for both dot.tk and the webhosting or else I will be able to hack into your account.
Also, change the pass of the sql database in the webhosting cpanel. After, go to file manager and edit "config.php" and change $dbpass = "test_pass"; to $dbpass = "your new password";

Step 5

Step 6

Note: Faucet Box is currently experiencing problems right now
Any questions or problems feel free to ask.
Wow thanks a lot for the tutorials, I was planning on starting my own faucet site but didn't know how
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:54:42 PM

Really nice thread.This thread will be very helpful for people who want to  set up a faucetbox.I was trying to  set up a faucetbox but can not  set up a faucetbox.I will try your step by step instruction lets see this time I will  set up a faucetbox or not.thanks for your instruction. Smiley
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:38:39 AM

Thanks For Your Tutorial....
I am Trying to make my own faucet but I didn't know much programming and then I came to know that Faucetbox has a Ready made Script then I tried the Script but Didn't Know what to Do...
Now with your Instructions I can Again Try Faucetbox Script.

muhaha

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:57:37 PM

dont trust him i wanted him  to make a faucnet and he has not done it so  i dont realy trust this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: