Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STEEM Speculation. What will break steemit  (Read 474 times)
afoyemlad (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

******Steemit*********
Over time I see steemit as a platform that is fast growing, social activities are now been move down to steemit, regardless of all this breakthrough, I want to know  your view about steemit, do you think steemit will make it  and if not, what will break it, what will make steem end like those once we've know before.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:16:10 PM

******Steemit*********
Over time I see steemit as a platform that is fast growing, social activities are now been move down to steemit, regardless of all this breakthrough, I want to know  your view about steemit, do you think steemit will make it  and if not, what will break it, what will make steem end like those once we've know before.

Ofcuase steemit will make it. The question should be how big can it gets and can steemit replace the big players out there? You should ask yourself you want to go a website own all your content and able sell your contents for profit and keep all/most of the profit for themself.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:29:03 PM

******Steemit*********
Over time I see steemit as a platform that is fast growing, social activities are now been move down to steemit, regardless of all this breakthrough, I want to know  your view about steemit, do you think steemit will make it  and if not, what will break it, what will make steem end like those once we've know before.

I don't think steemit as what it takes to knock down competition platforms that are way above them. The main reason is that i feel like most of information and
threads there are gibberish and only posted to make some money. The main problem with profit sharing (revenue sharing) is that quality of content drops like a rock pretty fast.

btw maybe this thread would be more appropriate in altcoin discussion part of the forum.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4438

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:48:02 PM

I think we might notice less about steemit here on bitcointalk soon. Theres already a thread inmeta proposing to stop allowing users to post links as theyre essentially referral links which arent allowed

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:04:43 AM

******Steemit*********
Over time I see steemit as a platform that is fast growing, social activities are now been move down to steemit, regardless of all this breakthrough, I want to know  your view about steemit, do you think steemit will make it  and if not, what will break it, what will make steem end like those once we've know before.

I don't think steemit as what it takes to knock down competition platforms that are way above them. The main reason is that i feel like most of information and
threads there are gibberish and only posted to make some money. The main problem with profit sharing (revenue sharing) is that quality of content drops like a rock pretty fast.

btw maybe this thread would be more appropriate in altcoin discussion part of the forum.

Steemit is not focus on anything so pretty much anything goes. Contents are getting worst because is not base on contents. It's based on People with the voting power. People posting vacation pictures/personal story making anything from nothing to 20k or even 30k worth of Steem and Steem Dollars. Some I think are good contents make few dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: