Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling paypal for BTC, @ good rates.  (Read 543 times)
btcguy910 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:31:00 AM

Hi.
This is a listing for paypal funds, being sent into your paypal account.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that, we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible.

Our "test" payments (small payments we make in order for you to test us) are:

$10 BTC get you: $16 on your paypal account.

Our main payments are:

$50 worth BTC get you: $70 on your paypal account.
$100 worth BTC get you: $150 on your paypal account
$150 worth BTC get you: $300 on your paypal account
$230 worth BTC get you: $600 on your paypal account
$600 worth BTC get you: $1000 on your paypal account

Scammers stay away, we are a business, so will only send paypal AFTER confirmation of payment, we keep good high rates because we reinvest the payments you send, therefore we need complete payment before we send, if you do not trust us, no need to say bad things about us, either buy the "test " payment so we can prove ourselves to you, or do not buy at all. Keep the negative comments to yourself.

Pm me if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

People will trust you only if do these two simple things
1) use escrow
2) send the paypal money as a gift(so there is no chance of chargeback)
If you are legit these shouldn't be a problem right?If you are willing to do these i will exchange with you
btcguy910 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:47:04 AM

People will trust you only if do this two simple things
1) use escrow
If you are legit these shouldn't be a problem right?If you are willing to do these i will exchange with you

I will say this one again:

We "REINVEST" the payment that our clients send us, therefore NO ESCROW because we NEED the payment CLEARED before sending payment.

Yes of course, we send it as a gift all the time, so that is not a problem.

As i said, if you do not believe or trust us, start SMALL $10 only our test payment, and see for yourself.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

FRAUD
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

Newbie offering a highly reversible method of payment , known to be used for scamming even by trustworthy members. On top of that, the rates...

'Nuff said
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

Are you freaking serious?
10$ test to see if it is not a scam?
That is too easy earning for you, don't fees the scammer please.
Probably some idiot that is has no money and lost gambling.
btcguy910 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

Newbie offering a highly reversible method of payment , known to be used for scamming even by trustworthy members. On top of that, the rates...

'Nuff said

newbie here. Life doesn't revolve around a btctalk group guys.. get real.

I am part of business that deal with this thing.

Guys look, im not asking for $100 upfront alright? in fact i am NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO BUY IT!! NOT FORCING ANYONE AM I???

i simply said, if you WANT TO TEST IT COSTS $10,

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND JUST LEAVE MY POST ALONE!

not everybody is a scammer these days.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:56:50 AM

'Nuff said

newbie here. Life doesn't revolve around a btctalk group guys.. get real.

I am part of business that deal with this thing.

Guys look, im not asking for $100 upfront alright? in fact i am NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO BUY IT!! NOT FORCING ANYONE AM I???

i simply said, if you WANT TO TEST IT COSTS $10,

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND JUST LEAVE MY POST ALONE!

not everybody is a scammer these days.
I agree that not everyone is a scammer, but you are 99,99% sure a scammer or u are selling hacked paypal funds, which is still a kind of scam since it will be refunded when that is found out. You are behaving like a typical scammer, denying everything and screaming/shouting using capital letters. Enough said.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:57:49 AM

Sure, considering you're not on a public forum used for trades and sales. And even if you were, who am I to warn others about the scam attempt tried by umpteen other members already, its not as if you can post contradictory posts in a thread made by others

There, I think my daily dose of sarcasm was wasted on you.
MrChow

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:09:28 PM

You sell BTC for Paypal, not the other way around lol

And btw this is the same person who opened the same thread from another account like 2-3 days ago

SCAMMER
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:01:34 PM

Hi.
This is a listing for paypal funds, being sent into your paypal account.
We provide funds being sent directly into your account at a very competitive and low prices! Please note: funds are NOT stolen, NOT hacked, you will NOT receive a chargeback or anything like that, we simply send funds according to our system and have partners that work with us that make this possible.

Our "test" payments (small payments we make in order for you to test us) are:

$10 BTC get you: $16 on your paypal account.

Our main payments are:

$50 worth BTC get you: $70 on your paypal account.
$100 worth BTC get you: $150 on your paypal account
$150 worth BTC get you: $300 on your paypal account
$230 worth BTC get you: $600 on your paypal account
$600 worth BTC get you: $1000 on your paypal account

Scammers stay away, we are a business, so will only send paypal AFTER confirmation of payment, we keep good high rates because we reinvest the payments you send, therefore we need complete payment before we send, if you do not trust us, no need to say bad things about us, either buy the "test " payment so we can prove ourselves to you, or do not buy at all. Keep the negative comments to yourself.

Pm me if interested.

You have the nerve and audacity to warn scammers to stay away when you yourself are a scammer. And what was that? You will only send paypal AFTER confirmation of payment? You are a fraudster of the highest order.

Keep the negative comments to yourself?? Nope. People like you should be exposed, condemned and humiliated for unashamedly and brazenly filling your stomach with food paid for with stolen bitcoins.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:07:48 AM

1) use escrow

Big load of falseness right there.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
isen

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:23:09 AM

1) use escrow

Why?did i miss something?i think that you can not ask for a chargeback if you use the option "I'm sending money to family or friends" and thats why i asked for it cause i knew that this scammer will not accept it.
Let me know if i'm mistaken
HTML6

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:31:25 AM

1) use escrow

Why?did i miss something?i think that you can not ask for a chargeback if you use the option "I'm sending money to family or friends" and thats why i proposed it cause i knew that this scammer will not accept it.
Let me know if i'm mistaken

If you say, use a credit card through PayPal and send a family/friends payment and that card is STOLEN, then it doesn't matter. It will be charged back. Look at the rates offered in OP and think that over. Is it too good to be true?

A few sorry people that got screwed over by friends & family payments:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/general-trade-talk/487839-beware-of-paypal-gift-chargeback.html

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/beware-paypal-gift-chargeback-fraud-will-defraud-sellers-784828.html#/enter
isen

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:42:33 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 01:11:28 AM by isen

If you say, use a credit card through PayPal and send a family/friends payment and that card is STOLEN, then it doesn't matter. It will be charged back. Look at the rates offered in OP and think that over. Is it too good to be true?

A few sorry people that got screwed over by friends & family payments:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/general-trade-talk/487839-beware-of-paypal-gift-chargeback.html

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/beware-paypal-gift-chargeback-fraud-will-defraud-sellers-784828.html#/enter

So i was wrong,thanks a lot for the info and the links
Yes it was more than obvious that he was trying to scam people i never believed he was legit and luckily he was exposed very quick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: